Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

Falcons have quit

falcons quit at the beginning of the new england game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sword_man.gif posted:

The Falcons Are Really Really Terrible

the offense is the worst I've ever seen it, this includes the 4-12 2013 season.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ulmont posted:

If I get drunk and the Saints poo poo the bed again I may rebuy, so don't get comfortable.

yeah if we win 2 then drop the last 6 in a row it might be necessary.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Chilichimp posted:

the offense is the worst I've ever seen it, this includes the 4-12 2013 season.

it really feels like quinn is sark's best buddy who helped him get a job after the alcoholic thing

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ulmont posted:

If I get drunk and the Saints poo poo the bed again I may rebuy, so don't get comfortable.

Make a NFC South gang tag.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Really enjoying the improvement the Saints have had and similarly enjoyed the Falcons losing. Today was a good day.

I hope Gholston is ok and Evans is a piece of poo poo.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

kazil posted:

Is there a more reliable playcall than J Stew up the middle for 1 yard on the first Panther's play?

gently caress you guys think I'm joking, Jonathon Stewart has run the ball for 1 yard or less on the first Panthers play for 6 out of 9 games this year loving hell

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Dude, come on, no it wasn't, you don't cheap shot a guy from behind when he can't see you.

Nah rush all the dudes

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Joey Freshwater posted:

Nah rush all the dudes

Oh. You're cool dude.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

kazil posted:

gently caress you guys think I'm joking, Jonathon Stewart has run the ball for 1 yard or less on the first Panthers play for 6 out of 9 games this year loving hell

The biggest takeaway from today is that Stewart is done and needs to be benched for good. Not just on the first play but forever.

Great person and he’s had a great career for the Panthers, but he’s cooked.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

Make a NFC South gang tag.

If you can work up an image of a stylized saint / pirate / panther / falcon committing suicide in unison, I'll see what I can do.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

ulmont posted:

If you can work up an image of a stylized saint / pirate / panther / falcon committing suicide in unison, I'll see what I can do.

Hey now, none of us are the Browns.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Can a priest on a sinking pirate ship with a panther cub and a falcon with clipped wings fit in th gang tag space.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

Oh. You're cool dude.

I'm sorry I thought this was America

I'm kidding dude reel it in

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/927236168500031490
https://twitter.com/ShowtimeTate/status/927264273264533505

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
God dammit, I knew that was going to show up here.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I unironically appreciate Jameis and Tampa for allowing me to realize things could always be worse.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this owns actually

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
NFC South is pretty much the opposite of the preseason picks right now. Seems about right.

Also right down to preseason unanimous ROTY Christian McCaffrey being among the biggest disappointments.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I always predicted he'd be rear end, thanks.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

I unironically appreciate Jameis and Tampa for allowing me to realize things could always be worse.

At least we've never lost a Superbowl :smuggo:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

WampaLord posted:

At least we've never lost a Superbowl :smuggo:

While true, it's been almost 15 years now. Not much tread left on those tires friend.

Thanks for the reminder though :sad:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

seriously that's really loving weird looking from jameis

there's something about the way he curls his fingers

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

While true, it's been almost 15 years now. Not much tread left on those tires friend.

Rings are eternal.

Plus, there are teams that have been around for decades longer than the Bucs that still have 0 rings (looking your way, Minnesota), so ours being a bit old doesn't bother me.

Real talk though, I get that the mindset going into every game is "let's win this thing!" but goddamn that clip is embarassing.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Rings are eternal.

Plus, there are teams that have been around for decades longer than the Bucs that still have 0 rings (looking your way, Minnesota), so ours being a bit old doesn't bother me.

Real talk though, I get that the mindset going into every game is "let's win this thing!" but goddamn that clip is embarassing.

How old were you when they won just curious? I was 23 in 03 and I feel like I'm the old man on the forums hah. But yeah, I don't blame you id be riding that ring as well. :sigh:

And yeah the Jameis thing is just awkward and weird.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

WampaLord posted:

This is how its done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmCxr1paNuU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

How old were you when they won just curious? I was 23 in 03 and I feel like I'm the old man on the forums hah.

I was 17. poo poo was amazing, the city went nuts, we were living across the bay in Pinellas county and still everyone was honking their horns and cheering, it's my favorite part of sports, how they can unite people together in moments of shared triumph.

That Works posted:

This is how its done.

I mean, had the Bucs won (yea, lol, I know) we'd be posting the exact opposite reactions. Jameis' bragging becomes retroactively justified in the universe where the Bucs won.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

WampaLord posted:

I was 17. poo poo was amazing, the city went nuts, we were living across the bay in Pinellas county and still everyone was honking their horns and cheering, it's my favorite part of sports, how they can unite people together in moments of shared triumph.

I mean, had the Bucs won (yea, lol, I know) we'd be posting the exact opposite reactions. Jameis' bragging becomes retroactively justified in the universe where the Bucs won.

Even if they won we’re talking about how loving weird that is.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Even if they won we’re talking about how loving weird that is.

Oh, I get ya, like the finger licking part?

Yea. Super weird.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

That's so cool. I did get that when the Cubs won last year and it was an incredible season but I'm more of a football guy so that win would have been so great, especially against the Pats. Now this year...blah. Football is pain!

Ive barely watched the last 3 weeks though and I feel like that has been a wise decision.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Official NFC South Thread: Let’s eat a W!!!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sorry, Ws are too high in calories so ive had to switch to losses and on cheat days ties.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I eat rb rushing yards. I'm almost dead.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Doubt I get to see this game but hopefully the Who Dat train keeps chugging along against Buffalo today.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Doubt I get to see this game but hopefully the Who Dat train keeps chugging along against Buffalo today.

Hellyeah

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Atlanta will smite that bitch Jerruh Jones and his 'boys today.

I feel it in my buns.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ok if we get to 8 wins Im getting an Ingram/Kamara avatar somehow

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
One win away from it being impossible to go 7-9.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Drew didn't throw a touchdown today. Is he washed up?!!!??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Saints man...wow...legit.

Gonna lock up this division by week 13.

• Locked thread