Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Improbable Lobster posted:

Then why does every single thing you post reek of insecurity and desperation?

Jesus man. How bout more Mr. Rogers and less Hannibal Lecter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Pick posted:

I saw another cute wheelchair guy the other day but I couldn't make a move because you jerks would claim I have a type

that's why you gotta date a guy with working legs in between so there's a buffer

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Brother Entropy posted:

that's why you gotta date a guy with working legs in between so there's a buffer

in between his non working ones?? where am I supposed to find a guy like that, the spider farm?!

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

The Dennis System posted:

You're right, I can't really compare wheelchair bound people and poor people to these crazy incels, because these incels are misogynists, etc., and they say, and sometimes do, some messed up poo poo that they shouldn't be excused for. My point is just that being an incel is a worse fate than being poor, and is a comparable fate (although not quite as bad probably) as being wheelchair bound. And, furthermore, being an incel is no more under a person's control than being a poor is under someone's control. People don't choose to have crippling social anxiety, or bad social skills or be ugly. Who knows what kind of psychological disorders and insane childhoods cause people to become incels. And of course people who don't have normal social lives develop hosed up worldviews. Seems like a hosed up worldview is a completely expected result of that kind of psychological suffering. I don't know what should be done to counteract the sometimes terrible stuff that's going on in these toxic communities, but I don't think just making fun of them and making them even more unsocializable is really the answer.

Edit: also the examples you posted are way too small for me to see on my screen, so I don't even know what they were saying.

click on the thumbnails to expand the images, my dude

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Irregardless of how easy it is to get laid, being an incel is not about getting your dick wet.

It is about hate, pure and simple. Hate, and sometimes blame.

They hate Stacy, they hate Roastie, they hate Normie, they hate Chad, (maybe a little less than the others), and most of all they hate themselves. And someone else is always to blame.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

(Also, as a woman, you have no idea if it's hard or not. It's totally outside of your experience. It's probably even totally outside what you can imagine.)
check my username, note that it has guy in it

pick is right and you are wrong

hth

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Pick if you date me I can pretend to be wheelchair bound so you have a nice little bridging relationship there.

noether
May 1, 2017

I've participated in the dating market for both men and women

yes, there's a lot of dumb bullshit that guys have to put up with

yes, social anxiety makes everything harder

no, women don't have it "easier." dating as a straight/bi girl is loving infuriating for its own slew of reasons

no, it does not excuse or justify the ideology that incels and other manosphere types push

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

noether posted:

dating as a straight/bi girl is loving infuriating for its own slew of reasons

Such as?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just be decent and workout, or don't like me, be fat and enjoy food, and maybe you'll find someone else who enjoys food, and you two can enjoy it together. Like, the main reason I'm fat is because I loving love cooking, to the point where I do it all day, and make a ton of food. I found someone beautiful that enjoys eating, and being happy. Just like... Be happy lol.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I even switched to using MGTOW posts and comparing them to the incels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGo3ice9cGk&t=1s

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

And, furthermore, being an incel is no more under a person's control than being a poor is under someone's control. People don't choose to have crippling social anxiety, or bad social skills or be ugly.
You can have and be any or all of these things without being an incel. None of them prevent a person from finding someone else.

You can take a deterministic approach and say that those factors all doom someone to never getting laid and writing hateful screeds on the internet about people who, taking the same logic, never had a choice in being beautiful and successful and wanted - or you can accept that you can not always choose what happens or that circumstances of your life but can choose to respond to it in a manner seeking to rise above rather than wallowing as if you're the first person to ever get screwed over by random chance. These are not Joseph Merricks or Victor of Aveyron, they're regular idiots with some autistic spectrum behavior that have chosen to simply drop out of society from nothing more than entitled spite.

Being an incel is something they have chosen. They might have issues that drove them there, but they are the ones drinking from the toxic steam.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I'm poor, ugly, fat, have crippling anxiety and depression, completely shut down in social situations, and have still been in some great relationships. Incels are incels because they're hateful assholes.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Zerilan posted:

I'm poor, ugly, fat, have crippling anxiety and depression, completely shut down in social situations, and have still been in some great relationships. Incels are incels because they're hateful assholes.

It's literally impossible that you both completely shut down in all social situations and that you have been in some great relationships.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

I'm good lookin and tried to no-strings bang a weird wheelchair bound guy for literally over ten years, it's just not that hard for a dude to get laid, man

Oh yeah? If it’s so easy then why do I have such a hard time.

And don’t say I have to talk to them because I swear to God

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
mobilitychads LEAVE this subreddit immediately

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I walk around pretty okay most days, but I’m a mobilitynormie at best.

e: Nevermind. I keep forgetting two of my kids aren’t biological. Mobilitycuck it is, I guess.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Turtlicious posted:

Just like... Be happy lol.

If only :smith:

I really can understand how depression makes you hate even small insignificant things about yourself, but I don't understand how you bridge the gap to making it women's fault. I guess it's a good thing that idgi.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean obviously it's literally impossible, but get treatment for your obvious depression and body dysmorphia, because hating woman is just gross.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This thread isn't about making fun of virgins who can't get laid due to their physical and mental deficiencies. This thread is is about making fun of a very specific group that calls women femoids to objectifiy them, wants to put them in rape camps, shares pictures of 15 year old 'prime time' chicks they'd like to gently caress and calls any form of self-improvement 'cope'. A group that sees mass murderer Elliot Rodger as their patron saint. Focusing on the dictionary definition of involuntary celibacy misses the point when it's about what exactly these particular people do with this definition. It might be shocking to learn but there are support groups for virgins that aren't mysogynistic and this thread isn't about them.

r/incels went private lately after their regular poster posted on legal advice posing as a female to learn ways to get away with rape and that poo poo hit reddit frontpage so they got scared their little cesspool will get deleted, but anyway:

Palpek fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Nov 6, 2017

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

To incels waiting for sex bots: there's no way out cuckboys, Chad is everywhere, it's over.

:laugh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha that's amazing.

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008
i also have severe depression, and even more severe anxiety issues. i cannot function in social situations, im awkward as gently caress, and i have a really hard time making friends. im pretty ugly too! even i have been in some great relationships and lost my virginity a long time ago. incels are just assholes, it is your personality through and through. the evidence is all around you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Society doesn't view every older male virgin as a creep, no. If you're an older guy who is charismatic and good looking but has chosen to stay a virgin because of your religion, or work schedule being way too hectic from 18 to get into a relationship, or something, nobody is going to see you as creepy. On the other side of that, if you've managed to gently caress but are still socially retarded and refuse to shower or take care of yourself, people will probably still think you're creepy. It's not virginity that weirds people out, it's, y'know, the creepiness.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Blade Runner posted:

Society doesn't view every older male virgin as a creep, no. If you're an older guy who is charismatic and good looking but has chosen to stay a virgin because of your religion, or work schedule being way too hectic from 18 to get into a relationship, or something, nobody is going to see you as creepy. On the other side of that, if you've managed to gently caress but are still socially retarded and refuse to shower or take care of yourself, people will probably still think you're creepy. It's not virginity that weirds people out, it's, y'know, the creepiness.

I think if you're a normal dude who happens to be a virgin no one would ever know in the first place

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
More and more I hate girls. With a serious passion. I've even started to find them ugly. I actually saw a gonewild post that made me say yuck out loving loud. And the entitlement they feel just for existing? gently caress out of here with that bullshit. I saw a bull dyke on pof and actually thought, well at least she's not trying to fool anybody, just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. As a 26yr old man looking for some meaning to all of this stuff we call life, it's hard to keep pushing. I'm a drunk on the weekends because I can't stand to be alone in my head, and my job is all that gives me purpose and meaning Monday-Friday. I guess some people would call it an existential crisis. It's really hard as an Army vet to see just how far I've let my own life slide into this black pit. I used to be somebody, I used to have value. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

fruit on the bottom posted:

More and more I hate girls. With a serious passion. I've even started to find them ugly. I actually saw a gonewild post that made me say yuck out loving loud. And the entitlement they feel just for existing? gently caress out of here with that bullshit. I saw a bull dyke on pof and actually thought, well at least she's not trying to fool anybody, just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. As a 26yr old man looking for some meaning to all of this stuff we call life, it's hard to keep pushing. I'm a drunk on the weekends because I can't stand to be alone in my head, and my job is all that gives me purpose and meaning Monday-Friday. I guess some people would call it an existential crisis. It's really hard as an Army vet to see just how far I've let my own life slide into this black pit. I used to be somebody, I used to have value. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

You're gay, start having sex with dudes

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Omfg you’re worse then Benny. Congrats on that I guess

anyways, wonder what’s going on in the looksmax forum from earlier

quote:

I think I’m a shape shifter

Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I'm like: "hmm, not bad", other times I'm like: "I look like a deformed PSL 2 leukemia patient and should just loving end it". Same thing with photos but here it's mostly one-sided, it's not the "not bad" look unfortunately.

At first I thought that this poo poo was just one of the many side-effects of my mental illness but I actually had this confirmed by a classmate of mine back in 12th grade. He randomly came up to me and said: "Marken12, how come that sometimes you look ugly and other times you look good?", it was literally the most random thing ever.

Is it possible that I'm not actually human but some weird, undiscovered species instead?

its over

quote:

This is how loving valueless males are sexually (FINAL BLACKPILL)

exhibit 1.

Whale who eats all day, looks like absolute poo poo, caked on makeup
>4849 viewers

:nws: :nws:

Male with low body fat, top tier proportions, sorry for the gayness i dont like looking at it too but just showing a point
>310 viewers

:nws::nws:

You can be COMPLETELY Looksmaxxed, have TOP TIER GENETIC BODY PROPORTIONS, GREAT CHEEKBONES, JAW and still beg for tips because you are WORTHLESS.

Who is viewing him? all loving guys as well. Girls don't want any male they get them easily in real life. These poo poo sites are full with incels who cant get a girl so have to pay a girl to strip because they feel like its more "personal" what a loving joke while she laughs at how pathetic you are for paying her while she goes on long holidays thinking about all the creeps who jack off to her.

Our whole world is built on sex. Guys study, work and do all that poo poo in the hope of beign more attractive to women and being able to marry/date one. These sites show that you have to be the best male to stand a chance but you can be just about any female to dominate the world and outdo the male by 1000x and have life on easy mode. Females are just infinitely sexually more desirable.. not just by men but girls as well since all girls are bisexual.

daily reminder that you can have a square body and still considerd to be a top female model

Being a male in this world means you started the 5 minute race, 4 minutes in. No matter how fast you are, you will always be behind.

gently caress I'm losing my hair day by day and it's so depressing buddies. Not responding to fin and just started dutasteride and minoxidil.

@Vitriol
@GokuBlack
@amincel
@marken12
@forever_incel
@ethnicsuperpill
@Supremelooksmaxxer

:stare:

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

My Linux Rig posted:

Omfg you’re worse then Benny. Congrats on that I guess

anyways, wonder what’s going on in the looksmax forum from earlier

:stare:

rear end hole(100)

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Chitin posted:

No, posture and eye contact are like the foundational pieces of body language and are HUGE. He's not talking minor physical attributes.

That's sort of the thing though? Things that are described subconsciously sound silly when they're described scientifically. Like, having bad posture. For a guy it's known that straightness of the back is a key point of posture. Yet if the previous poster wrote "the staff don't like him because his back isn't straight enough" it sounds ridiculous - even though it is exactly the same statement, just written differently! Now sure, that's only one part of posture. But if we did some research and worked out all the other parts and then wrote all of them - "the staff don't like him because his back isn't straight enough and his shoulder alignment is off and.. and.. and.. or.." then it sounds even more ridiculous, not less. Yet it is still the same statement, and the only difference from the earlier one is that it is more accurate!

The thing is that once you think of yourself as incel, all the subconscious stuff seems to have failed. You were probably told as a boy that women would be attracted to you for nebulous reasons and yet that has turned out false. Most advice leads to the perception that your body language yells all your negative attributes to the rooftops and yet any positive ones you have (or had, before you got to that belief state) were somehow silenced. Analysis and making it all explicit seems like the only way in.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

It's literally impossible that you both completely shut down in all social situations and that you have been in some great relationships.

You should probably shut down in more social situations hth

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

hyphz posted:

You were probably told as a boy that women would be attracted to you

Yeah, that's called bad parenting and toxic 80s movies

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Sentient Data posted:

Yeah, that's called bad parenting and toxic 80s movies

And that their dad might not have had to do anything deliberate to attract their mum. They were confident because they had no reason not to be, they didn’t need to go down the gym because they were already playing sport because they enjoyed it (or because nerdy entertainment options just didn’t exist). I guess this is the real thing that Chad exaggerates, the idea of much better aligned tendencies.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I could be wrong about this, but a lot of my philosophy comes from reading Proverbs written by Solomon. Since I'm agnostic don't expect any preaching from me, but the book really has nothing to do with general Christianity, instead is just the thoughts and observations of certainly someone who today would be considered MGTOW.

So I don't just requote what he wrote. Instead, I'm combining what I read as a teenager, and now having lived a life (around 40 now), I'm talking more from my personal philosophy and experience as a kind of commentary on what he originally wrote.

And he claims at some point it's all futile, so you might as well sit back, enjoy the food, have a glass of wine and be happy.

And really for the most of us (including myself), we are at best a mediocre layer of existence. We're not the worst to hit this planet, and most of us aren't evil or cruel, but neither are we incredibly talented or going to contribute very much to humanity.

The jobs we have, no matter how important we think they are, or how important we think we are, is nothing more than a joke. We could be replaced in a heartbeat, and nothing would change. As a software developer, mostly nothing I've ever worked on has been groundbreaking. A lot of stuff never even got completed or is now no longer even running. Many companies just liquidated or moved on to other things.

The friendships I have are kind of shallow. I have pockets of improvements here and there, but it seems most people only have limited time and the notion of old school friends I abandoned a long time ago.

Not having kids, I have no direct and immediate responsibilities.

So I go to work, I pay my taxes and every few months I get a haircut.

But there's a certain beauty to all of this. Once you realize how obscure and irrelevant you are, and how no one actually gives a poo poo about you, you realize how alone you are. How your purpose and meaning and "keeping your poo poo together" all falls on you, you can't google your way out of this.

And so you should be proud, because no one else is going to congratulate you on your achievements, or how far you've come or the poo poo you've got through. People like us don't get acknowledged or given medals, only you know what you've gone through.

But you should also realize there's some kind of timer running in this life. And I don't really think in the very end it matters but just don't walk around thinking you have forever to get on with stuff. Live with a sense of urgency.

noether
May 1, 2017

hyphz posted:

That's sort of the thing though? Things that are described subconsciously sound silly when they're described scientifically. Like, having bad posture. For a guy it's known that straightness of the back is a key point of posture. Yet if the previous poster wrote "the staff don't like him because his back isn't straight enough" it sounds ridiculous - even though it is exactly the same statement, just written differently! Now sure, that's only one part of posture. But if we did some research and worked out all the other parts and then wrote all of them - "the staff don't like him because his back isn't straight enough and his shoulder alignment is off and.. and.. and.. or.." then it sounds even more ridiculous, not less. Yet it is still the same statement, and the only difference from the earlier one is that it is more accurate!

what's even your point here? that it's easy to rephrase things so they sound nitpicky out of context? body language is a pretty widely understood thing that exists and colors our perception of people. the fixation incels have on arbitrary physical specs isn't really comparable, and not even helpful in the first place. like body language is something that can be understood and improved, while stuff like wrist circumference and cathal tilt is pretty fixed

plus, the whole point of that story was that he makes the staff uncomfortable by hitting on them at work and not being able to read that they're uncomfortable anyway.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Relationships without power will make you unhappy

To put simple she is your bitch or you are hers. Modern society makes you always a bitch until you are top 10%, rich or famous and you can make rules. You will never truly enjoy being down because man's core nature is to dominate a woman. How you can dominate if you have no leverage ? You can't. And if you don't dominate female she will grow to resent you. At the moment men lost leverage over women it was game over. Notice women flock to high power men be it rich or strong.

Conlusion : Deal only with women and men where you have high power leve and leave them when balance of power has shifted. Women don't give poo poo about love they respect only power

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

I find this annoying because all it requires is that they GO OUTSIDE and maybe find some fun activities near where they live. poo poo, you can look on the internet for interesting places, forest preserves, places to hang out...

Instead they focus on the huge, far away trips that people tend to take once maybe twice a year and pretend like these people are doing that stuff 24/7. It's like when someone complains that "everyone is going on vacation except ME!" when they check their twitter or facebook and only look at the beach photos their friends took like 4 months ago.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Lol a new idiot rear end in a top hat shows up and of course he's picked for a user name a different idiot rear end in a top hat's plan to psychologically manipulate and injure a woman to get cheap passionless pity sex before callously abandoning her.

At least Dennis is a fictional character created and portrayed by actor Glenn Howerton. What's your excuse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

noether posted:

what's even your point here? that it's easy to rephrase things so they sound nitpicky out of context? body language is a pretty widely understood thing that exists and colors our perception of people. the fixation incels have on arbitrary physical specs isn't really comparable, and not even helpful in the first place. like body language is something that can be understood and improved, while stuff like wrist circumference and cathal tilt is pretty fixed

plus, the whole point of that story was that he makes the staff uncomfortable by hitting on them at work and not being able to read that they're uncomfortable anyway.

I just want to reemphasize that I have never hit on waitresses, barmaids or bariste. This was a story you made up to make a point and is not cannon.

• Locked thread