Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Jesus is taking this pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hahah Morgan is genuinely hosed in the head. This is great.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

Walk away Morgan again, he is the Raphael of TWD.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

tays revenge posted:

And what happened to poo poo britches or whatever that scene was about?

negan and gabriel been having some emmy winning dialogue offscreen

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Gregory is basically a dead man walking at this point.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

UUUGHGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, cmon show.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Jesus is going to come back to the Hilltop with all the POW's and find Gregory's head on a pike with "DEATH TO SAVIORS" written under it

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
This scene with Gregory is literally the best thing so far this season.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lets continue to not just shoot people that will cause us major problems

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

bobjr posted:

Gregory is basically a dead man walking at this point.

please kill him Maggie

edit: wrong decision

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JossiRossi posted:

This scene with Gregory is literally the best thing so far this season.

Only if they leave him out there to die.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I predict this whole jesus debacle will cause the death of a major cast member

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Constant posted:

I predict this whole jesus debacle will cause the death of a major cast member

I hope so. This is diverting from the comics a fair bit when it comes to Jesus so I’m curious how it finishes.

tays revenge
Aug 29, 2009

So, are all the saviors dead/captured now? For guns blazing for three episodes, this was fairly anti climactic.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

RIP gay boyfriend.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

He’s going with his new friends now. :3:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lol they didnt even put him down

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

tays revenge posted:

So, are all the saviors dead/captured now? For guns blazing for three episodes, this was fairly anti climactic.

i didnt see any of the junk people

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Eric walking off would be a lot more awful if they had decided to keep that the zombies retained some of their former selves like in the first season.

JossiRossi fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 6, 2017

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

He’s going with his new friends now. :3:

I like how shooting him from a distance isn't even considered. Just let Eric go, he belongs to the horde now

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Man what a bust, there weren't any guns here, except for the 100 guns used by all those people we just killed. Whatever. Just leave it.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
so they just steal babies now?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

so what about the harem girls where they at

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Darryl ran out of fucks to give :commissar:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Daryl gives no fucks anymore.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m glad Daryl is keeping everyone alive by not being an idiot with the Saviors.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

oh snap the 50 cal

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
And that's where the 50 cal was.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I hope the next episode is another Carol kills everyone episode. Those are fun.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This about sums up where Walking Dead is at these days. https://twitter.com/JosiahRenaudin/status/927383043064651776

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
This show in a nutshell:

"You're alone. You gotta be. There ain't room for two people to hide behind that tree."

*camera shows tree that two people could easily hide behind*

Also that traffic, lol

Bertilak
Oct 31, 2010

Although I am not one to defend this show, I am almost positive that is not traffic. Those look like the vehicles they welded the sheet metal onto leaving the area. Which actually shows a subtle attention to detail.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The last thing this show needs are more terrible extras acting.

The save them vs. kill them debate is rather pointless when the protagonist just shoots them with no remorse.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I think I've hit the point, finally, where I just feel apathetic about this show, not even hatewatch kinda stuff. I don't even know what is happening this season, I don't really care about any of the characters....it's just been a huge :shrug: each week. Even last season, which I didn't particularly enjoy, had Negan which made it kind of interesting (maybe just cuz I love JDM).

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

GobiasIndustries posted:

I think I've hit the point, finally, where I just feel apathetic about this show, not even hatewatch kinda stuff. I don't even know what is happening this season, I don't really care about any of the characters....it's just been a huge :shrug: each week. Even last season, which I didn't particularly enjoy, had Negan which made it kind of interesting (maybe just cuz I love JDM).

:same:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

tays revenge posted:

Walk away Morgan again, he is the Raphael of TWD.

DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!

Also :lol: at the first person Morgan shoots isn't the unrepentant rear end in a top hat that murdered his surrogate replacement son and who he explicitly wants to kill, just so he can start poo poo later at Hilltop.

I still remember the first episode of season 3, the start of the prison arc where one of the prisoners is this huge rear end in a top hat that spends all his screen time antagonizing Rick from the get go, even throwing him at some walkers. Rick shoots a look at Darryl, gets up, the guy basically dares him to do something, and instead of knocking him out and them spending episodes hemming and hawing at what to do with him and he becomes a stopgap villain til the Governor shows up, Rick just shoots him on the spot because he doesn't want another Shane on his hands. We need more of that and Darryl just abruptly mercing Morales this episode.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

So, is Erin dead?

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
This is the most anti-climatic and boring war on this show yet.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tays revenge posted:

Honestly, the one thing that makes sense this season. Are they doing their best to be abstract and nonsensical?

They want to shoot this like an AAA show with some artistic flair, but they have none so it's just a giant clusterfuck.

It's also a non-linear cluster-gently caress. There were 20 minutes of show time that passed between the saviors turning around to go after Rick and when we actually got to them going after Rick, for example. There's no tempo to the battle, no spatial awareness, no idea what the strategy is, not even sure where various parts fit together on the timeline.

If I'm going to watch 3 episodes straight of people shooting guns I'd like to at least know what the gently caress is going on but I absolutely do not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ragnarok the Red posted:

DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!

Also :lol: at the first person Morgan shoots isn't the unrepentant rear end in a top hat that murdered his surrogate replacement son and who he explicitly wants to kill, just so he can start poo poo later at Hilltop.

I still remember the first episode of season 3, the start of the prison arc where one of the prisoners is this huge rear end in a top hat that spends all his screen time antagonizing Rick from the get go, even throwing him at some walkers. Rick shoots a look at Darryl, gets up, the guy basically dares him to do something, and instead of knocking him out and them spending episodes hemming and hawing at what to do with him and he becomes a stopgap villain til the Governor shows up, Rick just shoots him on the spot because he doesn't want another Shane on his

hands. We need more of that and Darryl just abruptly mercing Morales this episode.

He actually macheted the poo poo out of him, that's a great death

I fell asleep during last night's ep twice I think

They argued about killing or not killing, then Morales did a monologue and then got Daryl'd, with Rick making funny faces that almost resemble emotions because ~we're not them~ or something else, was that it?

This show isn't even fun to really hate watch cause it's just boring