Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
US military lol

https://twitter.com/gabrielmalor/status/927537307779026944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Supernorn posted:

Looks like she signed her own death warrant. Human Resources departments worldwide are exclusively staffed by the worst people.

She thought HR was there for her vs the company lol.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way that hr is just another useless department in your entire terrible company

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Supernorn posted:

Looks like she signed her own death warrant. Human Resources departments worldwide are exclusively staffed by the worst people.

I tell people as often as possible: HR is there to look out for the company. They aren't your friends.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/...agenumber%3D568

iloin siitin
Jul 23, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Beat me to it. Sad!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lube Enthusiast posted:

lol @ everything

Yeah! Also hail satan.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

An Anxious Nominee Seeks rear end

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Low energy Abe could have pressed down down-forward forward-punch to hadouken liddle rocket man's missile. Why not done???

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/927243891199197184

i want this hat lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I'd bet money that Donald's EKG readout and his signature look exactly alike

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

alphabettitouretti posted:

Low energy Abe could have pressed down down-forward forward-punch to hadouken liddle rocket man's missile. Why not done???

"We've all see the mangas and the animes. My son, Barron, has a YUGE collection, really just amazing stuff. Tremendous. Where is the giant robot? Where is the schoolgirl firing a laser? Why not done? Crooked Abe hiding the Dragonballs from USA. We are now proud to announce that we will no longer be trading with Japan until the Dragonballs are given to us. Merry Christmas!"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Isn't Abe a historical revisionist who denies the existence of things like comfort women

otoh Trump lol

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

"We've all see the mangas and the animes. My son, Barron, has a YUGE collection, really just amazing stuff. Tremendous. Where is the giant robot? Where is the schoolgirl firing a laser? Why not done? Crooked Abe hiding the Dragonballs from USA. We are now proud to announce that we will no longer be trading with Japan until the Dragonballs are given to us. Merry Christmas!"

Donnys Dragon Ball wish is a neverending fountain of piss spraying on him at all times

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

That sounds like a boast you would hear on an anime.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

MikeCrotch posted:

Isn't Abe a historical revisionist who denies the existence of things like comfort women

otoh Trump lol

Abe is a shithead who keeps getting elected despite the majority of Japan hating him because of reasons. TBH I was hoping trump would do more to embarrass him but this is all standard trump stupidity.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The Skeleton King posted:

That sounds like a boast you would hear on an anime.

This isn't even my final form.

*Gains 75 lbs in his first 10 months as President, hair continues to thin, skin gets splotchy, brain gets even smoother*

Many such cases!!!!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"TETSUOOOO"

"MAGAAAAA"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Good. But could have done better.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

A Fancy Hat posted:

"He could have attacked NK's life points directly, but instead he placed two cards face-down! Crooked Abe, what are you hiding? How many monsters are in your graveyard?"

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Gotta give it to Abe, you know Trump genuinely likes that hat.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

A. Beaverhausen posted:

You can tell by his face that Abe is trying to not roll his eyes or laugh.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

A. Beaverhausen posted:

He's so easily manipulated. Wonder if there's a world leader WhatsApp group where they are all dunking on 2 scoops.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tell me he did that power yank handshake thing. Please.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plavski posted:

colman's or get bent!

Obama was right! Dijon owns bones. Fight me!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/358878-paul-recovering-from-multiple-broken-ribs-after-assault

quote:

Sen. Rand Paul is reportedly recovering from five broken ribs after he was attacked while doing yard work on Friday.

Doug Stafford, a top aide to Paul, told The Associated Press on Sunday that it is unclear when Paul plans to return to work as he deals with searing pain that prevents him from traveling and flying.

Three of the five broken ribs are displaced fractures, which pose a risk for life-threatening problems, the aide told the news wire.

His injuries could cause the senator lasting pain for months, according to the report.

Rene Boucher, Paul's next-door neighbor, has been charged with misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.

When are we going to enact the badly-needed Neighbor Ban? We need to get TOUGH and SMART!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Skeleton King posted:

You can tell by his face that Abe is trying to not roll his eyes or laugh.

He looks less enthused than that Park Ranger who had to accept the piddly 'donation' check.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cosmik Slop posted:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/358878-paul-recovering-from-multiple-broken-ribs-after-assault

When are we going to enact the badly-needed Neighbor Ban? We need to get TOUGH and SMART!

Seems like a p light sentence tbh

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

Seems like a p light sentence tbh

Yeah, but can you imagine being Rand Pauls neighbor? Courts prob gave him a lighter sentence for time served.

Rand Paul is probably one of those assholes that measures your grass with a ruler and reports you to the HOA

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A. Beaverhausen posted:

in the mold of Early Cuyler, trump puts any communication of significance into hat form

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cosmik Slop posted:

Yeah I'm sure Jesus said something about how to treat your neighbor

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Can we donate to Rene Boucher for his heroics

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I am completely shocked that our president filed the latest mass shooting into the "mental health issues" column.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope it comes out that this is just the latest round in their years long hate fest where they are constantly scheming on how to own one another in almost spy v spy esque ways except this time the neighbor is the dog that caught the car

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Why is he meeting the Emperor in a parking garage?

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004
you really have to love how the american right takes pride in not respecting other people's cultures. then they'll go and yell at someone for not speaking american. gently caress this retarded country.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
had a great time with my good friend shinzo in japan, cant wait to learn about other new countries on long trip. diplomacy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Bacon Taco posted:

Why is he meeting the Emperor in a parking garage?

"Hi, are you the butler here? I took a poo poo back there and I think the toilet is clogged."