Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

lol theres never that many people there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Mr. Apollo posted:

da muthafuckin sharia zone

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mr. Apollo posted:

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Apollo posted:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mr. Apollo posted:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

the existence of buff outdoorsy male nerds is already too much for some people brains

the media literally programmed people to think smart is ugly

You get to be smart OR attractive/popular. Not both. If you're both you're greedy and it's not fair or more likely you're lying about one or the other.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

You get to be smart OR attractive/popular. Not both. If you're both you're greedy and it's not fair or more likely you're lying about one or the other.
you clearly cheated when you were rolling up your character. you dont get enough points to be strong AND smart AND good looking. cheater!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

joke’s on you, I’m neither

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Aerial view of a crab-shaped eco museum under construction on the shore of Yangcheng Lake in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, on October 31, 2017. The crabs produced in Yangcheng Lake are sometimes known as "Chinese Mitten Crabs." The stainless-steel museum is 75 meters long and 16 meters high with three floors which will provide residents with a place for recreation and leisure after completion. #

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
this curates the crab

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
https://twitter.com/smwhughes/status/927485846391058432

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

that was better than i was expecting :tipshat:

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

http://www.mossmotoring.com/sprite-true-love-cold-war/

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

Aerial view of a crab-shaped eco museum under construction on the shore of Yangcheng Lake in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, on October 31, 2017. The crabs produced in Yangcheng Lake are sometimes known as "Chinese Mitten Crabs." The stainless-steel museum is 75 meters long and 16 meters high with three floors which will provide residents with a place for recreation and leisure after completion. #
crab museum so what

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Riptor posted:

this was prolly around boston calling last year

that was fun. i got drunk and played a lot of connect 4

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

that's a cool story

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Riptor posted:

this was prolly around boston calling last year

that was fun. i got drunk and played a lot of connect 4

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Mr. Apollo posted:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

im the dilated pupils

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

looks like there's no licence plate at the back (or a weird one?) so the security cameras won't snap them. maybe they've got one of these

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

big scary monsters posted:

i've read that but haven't seen it actually backed up by anything other than "she has tits so how can she tech good?"
anyway she makes a certain type of nerd insanely angry just by existing and doing her thing, and would own for that alone even if nothing else

frankfurt goonmeet anyone???

no joke i just moved to frankfurt and i may have to go see this

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
yeah that’s a twenty minute walk from my flat, i am all over that

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ThePoke/status/926586036020326405

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

must have been tough to get it up

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

real life echoes me in Minecraft

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the matterhorny

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

haveblue posted:

the matterhorny

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

haveblue posted:

the matterhorny

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

quote:

Perhaps it’s related to the Finnish pastime called “leirikyrpä” (camp cock) – when people go camping they pass the time around the fire by carving a lumber length.
Of course.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

:finland:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I hate to do the old "BACK IN MY DAY" but when I was serving, we really didn't have any time to do this while camping and what free time we did have, was spent either sleeping or making GBS threads

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

big scary monsters posted:

i've read that but haven't seen it actually backed up by anything other than "she has tits so how can she tech good?"
anyway she makes a certain type of nerd insanely angry just by existing and doing her thing, and would own for that alone even if nothing else

frankfurt goonmeet anyone???
hell yeah, this sounds great. thanks yospos
kinda ironic that frankfurt demolished one of its most famous brutalist buildings a few years ago

also

Mr. Apollo posted:

haveblue posted:

the matterhorny

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

haveblue posted:

the matterhorny

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

fookin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22KiKYflVew

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

no more oz?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://i.imgur.com/IaisdOS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Trig Discipline posted:

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

hell yeah, this sounds great. thanks yospos
kinda ironic that frankfurt demolished one of its most famous brutalist buildings a few years ago

take pictures if you go! don't think i'll be getting down to frankfurt any time soon but it's running until next april so who knows

• Locked thread