Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

OldMemes posted:

In real life, Melania seems to be utterly devoid of personality, and doesn't really seem to do or say anything.

https://twitter.com/melaniatrump/status/234002950274560000

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

You moron.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Oh no, Davies has come down with Payne syndrome!

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

I was at PENN during the Rizzo years.

1. He ruined the Bicentennial celebration in Philly with his paranoia.

2. The PENN cycling team did better than give him the finger, they mooned him on one of the training rides (which I was not on, honest).

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Anyone got that Kelly visiting Melania cartoon?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

gowb posted:

The persecution complex is not a good look on you myfriend :(

Jerry Cotton posted:

That last panel is really good. (I mean it looks like a nightmare and terrible, which is what it's trying to convey I think.) Thanks for posting these, I put the shithead who posts the Milquetoast Generic Hum-Drum Characterless Nordic Biographical Printed Cartoon #3 that is known as Zelda on ignore ages ago.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I can't stop laughing at the GAYS skull. Putin is bad, because of THE DEAD GAYS.

Looks like prime avatar fodder to me.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ops please give me THE DEAD GAYS as a gang tag tia.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

How in the gently caress can you be pissed about moving a statue of that murdering psychopath Frank Rizzo?!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

purkey posted:

How in the gently caress can you be pissed about moving a statue of that murdering psychopath Frank Rizzo?!

Pennsylvania doesn't have too many Confederate memorials, so conservatives need some kind of monument to hating black people.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Three new Fish cartoons, ranked from fewest to most words:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"Sessions is a tool of the Obama-influenced DOJ" - a smart person

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Man things are looking bad for President Hillary

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Just give the donkey devil horns already Branco.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

lmao if you think that commercialization is a conspiracy and not just the end product of unchecked capitalism

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

EimiYoshikawa posted:

I still can't help but find it a little creepy that Mike married Kim, given the massive gulf in age, and, well, the fact that she was a LITERAL INFANT when introduced to the strip at the same time as Mike was in college having shenanigans. Plus, I first read all these older collections that had belonged my uncle when I was in my early teens, myself, and current-day Doonesbury at the time had Mike as an early middle-aged man and Kim as, well, a teenager, as I recall.

I mean, at least he waited until she was legal and wasn't her stepdad or something, so not mega creepy, but...still.

It's been a while, but didn't he wind up married to her in that summer daydream sequence where he suddenly wound up in Seattle and working for a tech company or something?

Our only hope of change is in the courts now. AGC.

FronzelNeekburm fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 6, 2017

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Branco is the guy unironically saying "Thanks Obama" every time something bad happens in his life.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Lord Hydronium posted:

Branco is the guy unironically saying "Thanks Obama" every time something bad happens in his life.

My favourite gif in the world is, and will probably always be, when Obama goes to dunk a cookie but it doesn't fit in the glass, and he says "Thanks Obama" :3:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ted, you are such a loving stupid pantload. This garbage isn't even wrong.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 6, 2017

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on misconduct in Westminster – The home secretary, Amber Rudd, has called for MPs guilty of harassment or abuse to face potential dismissal from parliament"

Telegraph:

Labour MP claims Theresa May failed to act on evidence of whips using sexual abuse information to 'demand loyalty from MPs'

Independent:

Gordon Brown says Pentagon misled UK over case for Iraq invasion

Times:

Evening Standard:

Revealed: Queen's private estate invested millions of pounds offshore; Bono used Malta-based firm to invest in Lithuanian shopping centre

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jesus Christ, Ted you really aren't hiding the fact that you're a Russian shill, are you.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Ularg posted:

You moron.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Ted, you are such a loving stupid pantload. This garbage isn't even wrong.

This is your daily reminder that Ted Rall works for Sputnik News, a Russian state-owned news outlet.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Like, he thinks Trump is going to declare war on Russia over presumed hacks? Or maybe he thinks Hillary won like a lot of cartoonists seem to? Trump's not going to admit his victory was possibly illegitimate: he won't even admit he legitimately lost the popular vote. It's almost as if...

Technowolf posted:

This is your daily reminder that Ted Rall works for Sputnik News, a Russian state-owned news outlet.
:thunk:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

You jerks, making me read a Ted Rall cartoon just to get context for this conversation. :mad:

(Yeah, that's pretty bad.)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Only reason Ted Rall cares if US declares a war on Russia is "But then how am I gonna get paid?"

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
You know, honestly, I don't really give a poo poo if a rich musician decided to invest, for some godawful reason, in a Lithuanian mall. I mean, I'm sure there are tax dodges and poo poo, I'm gonna go read that article now, but who cares?

edit: The entire article is just "Malta is one hell of a tax dodge, be angry at Bono" - I don't like the system, but Bono is not the headline you should be taking away from these papers!

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

OldMemes posted:

In real life, Melania seems to be utterly devoid of personality, and doesn't really seem to do or say anything. She smiles sometimes, and that's about it? I can even remember if I've ever seen footage of Trump talking with her, rather than AT her as she silently nods.

Michelle was a fun women who had loads of charisma and had a loving realtionship with her husband, so Garrison's defination of making the first lady great again is... a) white and b) not a democrat. And that's it. Honestly I feel bad for Melania, at least Donald doesn't have the selfawareness to know how badly this adminstration is going.

Melania seems to go out of her way to reenforce negative stereotypes about Eastern European women.

RoboRodent posted:

I can't stop laughing at the GAYS skull. Putin is bad, because of THE DEAD GAYS.

Looks like prime avatar fodder to me.

Being openly gay in Russia is pretty risky. There is a lot of violence perpetrated against gays. They recently had a "purge" of gay man in Chechnya. The situation is pretty dire.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

every so often delonas puts out something amazing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Melania seems to go out of her way to reenforce negative stereotypes about Eastern European women.

Red Pill types would love an emotionless sex robot.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Love how they deflect from defying their own orthodoxy by blaming the other side.

Where's Grover Norquist in all this, too busy working for the vape lobby?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Calaveron posted:

He still can’t help insert Trump into it though

:golfclap:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Sir Tonk posted:

Love how they deflect from defying their own orthodoxy by blaming the other side.

Where's Grover Norquist in all this, too busy working for the vape lobby?

They're all about passing tax cuts then using the resulting deficit as cause to cut spending. Starve The Beast and all that.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Alhazred posted:

Honestly, its kinda funny that Zelda is both milquetoast and so offensive that people put me on ignore.

:qq:

edit: oops. Did two smiley posts in a row. Phone posting through a couple hundred pages.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Nov 6, 2017

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

What's actually surprising about this is that Delonas didn't include random gross poo poo for no reason.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

King Possum III posted:

I have not heard one word about deficit with regard to the tax plan outside of people be specifically calling Republicans out for their hypocracy.

This is great I wish more people would call attention to the fact that the tax plan and the failed Obamacare repeal both include provisions that deliberately gently caress over liberal states. The health plan was so blatantly evil that it even specifically exempted certain red states so they wouldn't be hosed as hard.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Tax Cuts For The Rich $3,600,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my country is dying

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Republicans posted:

They're all about passing tax cuts then using the resulting deficit as cause to cut spending. Starve The Beast and all that.

Except the $700 billion increased annual military spending they just passed. Gotta cut taxes and cut spending on everything else so we can feed the hungry defense contractors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Except the $700 billion increased annual military spending they just passed. Gotta cut taxes and cut spending on everything else so we can feed the hungry defense contractors.

Yep. Nobodies talking about. "If you're a household you don't spend more then you take in, dumb liberals" We will ignore the dumb false colloquialisms now that we are spending more and decreasing income.

• Locked thread