Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

In that same conversation they immediately start talking about how they hope they're transferred to the death squad. This article is an intentional hatchet job.

This person intentionally misread the point of that scene. Guess Vice really doesn't want to risk losing potential Nazi readers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

KomradeX posted:

This person intentionally misread the point of that scene. Guess Vice really doesn't want to risk losing potential Nazi readers

They fear weakening their brand more than death.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They fear weakening their brand more than death.

The line between liberals and fascists can get damm blurry

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

*gives rando libtard $20* lmao owned bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i dont think theyre even intentionally doing it, i think theyre delusional enough to not understand that they are being made fun of

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Nazis:Those meanie head minorities want to punch us just for putting them in death camps

Vice: Why are the nazis in this game so reasonable?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AnEdgelord posted:

Vice: Why are the nazis in this game so reasonable?

It's like Gavin got back in control of Vice.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BowlingForPoop posted:

I went to the Nov. 4 thing in Chicago. I don't really give a poo poo about RevCom, so here's some pictures of counter-protesters:

I've only just now realized how much they remind of the Losers Club from It.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

BowlingForPoop posted:

I went to the Nov. 4 thing in Chicago. I don't really give a poo poo about RevCom, so here's some pictures of counter-protesters:

To give due to the devil here that guy actually pulled off wearing a fedora for once

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
*cough* trilby

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

I've only just now realized how much they remind of the Losers Club from It.

The Losers Club didn't start emitting a hypersonic whine whenever a POC or woman was hanging around.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Feldegast42 posted:

To give due to the devil here that guy actually pulled off wearing a fedora for once

thats because he already looks like a cartoon character

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Feldegast42 posted:

he's not so much wearing it as it got stuck in his gravitational field at an aesthetically neutral position

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Qu Appelle posted:

They are rummaging around old buildings, with floors that are made of concrete, covered in moss, and are probably wet - because it's now the rainy season. Which makes moss slippery. Not to mention the days it gets below freezing, which introduces black ice.

It'd sure be a shame if they slipped and fell down a hole.
So basically, what I'm getting from that video is that if I spot anyone looking like a S.T.A.L.K.E.R cosplayer on the streets I should be immediately suspicious.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

BowlingForPoop posted:

This kid with the flag was just the cutest little thing...

becoming fash is the new revenge of the nerds

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Slugnoid posted:

becoming fash is the new revenge of the nerds

That movie ended with a nerd raping a woman so that checks out

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

That movie ended with a nerd raping a woman so that checks out

Also involves white men calling themselves the new minority and explaining discrimination to a black man.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
The alt right gives future adam lanzas a place to feel like they belong so they don't go blasting up the school cafeteria. So silver linings and all that..

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Slugnoid posted:

The alt right gives future adam lanzas a place to feel like they belong so they don't go blasting up the school cafeteria. So silver linings and all that..

Haven’t there been at least two killers who posted to /pol/ beforehand and received encouragement. plus, you know, the fatty who murdered someone with a car.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

also anders brevik was a stormfront poster

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
And that dude that shot up the Holocaust museum a number of years ago was a FReeper.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

BowlingForPoop posted:

don't sit on me

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
you know for certain if lanza and elliot rodgers had stuck it out a couple years they'd be proud boys

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Gravy Jones posted:

don't sit on me

join or diet

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slugnoid posted:

you know for certain if lanza and elliot rodgers had stuck it out a couple years they'd be proud boys

Lanza was so extremely online that I'm surprised that he worked up the guts to drive across town to shoot people.

You're right about Rogers though, he'd have been in the truck with Tenbrink and the Fears brothers.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Eliot Rodgers was so weird and repulsive the Proud Boys would've rejected him.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/behindyourback/status/927670889881260032

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/927606800140111873

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

InequalityGodzilla posted:

So basically, what I'm getting from that video is that if I spot anyone looking like a S.T.A.L.K.E.R cosplayer on the streets I should be immediately suspicious.

Correct.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

https://twitter.com/aamer_rahman/status/927644648893399040

Spoiler Alert: Yes.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Who do we punch apart from nazis?

More nazis! :haw:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Eliot Rodgers was so weird and repulsive the Proud Boys would've rejected him.

Reminder that the Proud Boys don't wipe their own asses because they consider the act of touching your butthole to be too homoerotic.

I mean, I doubt anyone's forgotten, I just can't resist mentioning it whenever given the opportunity.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not inclined to give advice to Nazis but if I was to give them any it's to find a different soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZpo-rxF-Ik

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

That vid of the nazis cosplaying in an abandoned building: that must be near Portland, right? or at least the PNW

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

That vid of the nazis cosplaying in an abandoned building: that must be near Portland, right? or at least the PNW
Most likely yeah judging from the forest. They did a banner drop in or near Tacoma a few weeks ago, too. That seems to be where they're most active. They also seem younger maybe? Late teens and early 20s.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Most likely yeah judging from the forest. They did a banner drop in or near Tacoma a few weeks ago, too. That seems to be where they're most active. They also seem younger maybe? Late teens and early 20s.

They also did a banner drop last weekend.

https://twitter.com/skiffthemyth/status/927218186402926592

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Reminder that the Proud Boys don't wipe their own asses because they consider the act of touching your butthole to be too homoerotic.

I mean, I doubt anyone's forgotten, I just can't resist mentioning it whenever given the opportunity.

so do they all have bidets or do they just go around smelling like poo poo all the time

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

paranoid randroid posted:

so do they all have bidets or do they just go around smelling like poo poo all the time

considering i have seen really clean obsessed folks even kinda treat a bidet like some strange piece of alien technology that could kill you, im going to go out on a really dangerous limb and guess no.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

sneakyfrog posted:

considering i have seen really clean obsessed folks even kinda treat a bidet like some strange piece of alien technology that could kill you, im going to go out on a really dangerous limb and guess no.
dumb americans don't want streams of water dislodging their immaculate forever poo poo stains

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
japanese toilets spoiled me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I would totally install a bidet like the effete soyboy that I am if I didn't have to drill holes in my toilet and knew something about plumbing.