Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

zegermans posted:

I'm looking forward to another 2 hours of "I won't answer because gently caress you" like his previous testimonies

resign

resign

resign

i need cabinet level members to resign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I did a thing posted:

actual question: are dems taking any state houses today?

Washington legislature is "likely" to flip. A popular GOP incumbent was holding down a contested district, but retired. Not familiar with the race, but its blue trending and the state party has been readying a wish list for what to accomplish should they get a trifecta.

Technically New Jersey getting a Dem governor would open the floodgates to mandatory gay healthcare as well. Virginia's more about getting a Dem involved in redistricting in 2020 to break the GOP's gerrymandering shieldwall, and veto transvaginal ultrasounds and bathroom bills.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

So I'm just trying to catch up on all the Carter Page craziness now... Like, what the hell? Why is this guy doing this? This can't be real life anymore.

1. his condition of appearing before the committee was that this transcript be made public
2. there is no 2

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Carter page hosed sessions too in the house testimony. he said he told sessions he could set up a russia meeting. lmfao.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
트럼프!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

juche avocado posted:

1. his condition of appearing before the committee was that this transcript be made public
2. there is no 2

okay lmao I did not know this bit I forgot how much of a serial self-owner page is

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh poo poo if disney buys fox, they get all the fantastic four and xmen film rights back

avengers vs galactus?????

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

okay lmao I did not know this bit I forgot how much of a serial self-owner page is

It was actually based on a book that I wrote -

Okay.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Grammarchist posted:

veto transvaginal ultrasounds

beyond hosed up that this is still a thing.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Squizzle posted:

oh poo poo if disney buys fox, they get all the fantastic four and xmen film rights back

avengers vs galactus?????

talks are dead, thank gently caress

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I hope I get to hear this piece of poo poo say stuff like "it makes me nervous!!!! :qq:" like last time

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/fairfaxvotes/status/927916894996303872

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Salt Fish posted:

트럼프!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I lolled so hard when I read that

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/927938153398317056

Get out that vote tomorrow GOP!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Is this good or bad.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Salt Fish posted:

트럼프!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
screenshot because I don't think he's gonna leave this one up very long

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lmfao same

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Is this good or bad.

this early in the morning suggests "good"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

What does this mean, like is it a good or a bad thing can you add some context to this pasted tweet please

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

like if I want to look up, i think about looking up, not about pitching the back of my head downward to bring my eyes up.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ahahaha lmao

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

skaboomizzy posted:

screenshot because I don't think he's gonna leave this one up very long

https://twitter.com/walterowensgrpa/status/927942244467912706

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Low Desert Punk posted:

how to get shot by police 101

Not the best Penguin cosplay tbh.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

maskenfreiheit posted:

hey everybody, great content here - in fact too much, this thread is hard to follow

i know it's fun to dunk on trump but if you could try to slow it down a bit i'd appreciate it

ps: piss tape is real

:orb:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tainen posted:

I guess we just say these things out loud now
https://twitter.com/cimarcos/status/927917666450460672

TRUMP!

lol yeah back before the GOP rendered the Federal Election Commission nonfunctional, elected officials at least kept up the pretense that bribes weren't quid pro quo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

Is this good or bad.

old people vote in every election and young people only vote in presidential elections so

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

exquisite tea posted:

Is this good or bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://twitter.com/Wentur/status/927922032452558848

according to rando twitter guy

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Tainen posted:

I guess we just say these things out loud now
https://twitter.com/cimarcos/status/927917666450460672

TRUMP!

lmao

:thermidor:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Grammarchist posted:

Virginia's more about getting a Dem involved in redistricting in 2020 to break the GOP's gerrymandering shieldwall

then run a better dem you idiots!!!!!!

i refuse to quote those wash cursed words

also it's senate district 45, if that flips then dems get the senate

and they could have the senate right now but a shitheel bluedog caucuses with the republicans because, uh, reasons

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
oh nm i thought they were extrapolating that to a total all-day 15% turnout

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

i voted today but it was juts some judges and our cool mayor running unopposed :hehe:

and a... referendum about whether city officials can coach school sports :confused:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/927936962232815616

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

So I've kinda been tuning out for the most part, how bad is the carter page thing

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Augus posted:

So I've kinda been tuning out for the most part, how bad is the carter page thing

it's extemely funny is what it is!!

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Is Trump going to take a detour in Japan and have a new Sword of Chang made?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

do you mean how dumb?

like in tons or how do you want this

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

juche avocado posted:

2. there is no 2

I feel like it is just possible, and this is only a theory, that Carter Page is not a very intelligent example of the human species, or indeed of any species, such as lichen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol.

re: the last person to actually be elected to Washington Senate 45 (in both 2010 and 2014; he won both these elections)

quote:

In May 2011, Governing Magazine named Hill one of 17 "GOP Legislators to Watch." Each of the legislators was selected on the basis of qualities like leadership, ambition, and political potential

*watches for 5 years*

quote:

Andy Hill was a Republican member of the Washington State Senate, representing District 45 from 2011 to 2016. He died on October 31, 2016, of lung cancer

*dies*

• Locked thread