Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ive binged the same anime that grouchio has, ew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

ive binged the same anime that grouchio has, ew

:rip:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

you want to trade with me and go live in latvia for some time? i wouldnt mind we clearly are not getting enough snow. just because you're a wuss and can't shovel or drive or something doesn't mean everyone is

"An average of 238 centimetres (94 in) of snow falls annually, with at least 50% due to the lake effect." :colbert:

I own a snowblower and I drive just fine in it because Im not an idiot that is unable to adjust how they drive based on conditions. The problem is all the people moving here from Toronto that have never seen more than 20cm of snow in their entire lives driving like they normally would.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
now me i have never seen even an inch of snow in person

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
how are you guys celebrating november 7th?

I'm watching the classic "Октябрь (Десять дней, которые потрясли мир)" by Sergei Eisenstein

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

"An average of 238 centimetres (94 in) of snow falls annually, with at least 50% due to the lake effect." :colbert:

I own a snowblower and I drive just fine in it because Im not an idiot that is unable to adjust how they drive based on conditions. The problem is all the people moving here from Toronto that have never seen more than 20cm of snow in their entire lives driving like they normally would.

so is the problem snow you lament or idiot southerners? :thunk:

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

i can count the number of times i've driven on snow on one hand.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

rear end struggle posted:

Reporting everybody who celebrates it on Twitter for pushing a violent ideology, op.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

snow is good, imo

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Snow is nice for like 20 mintues while you watching it fall and cover things , then uh immediately loving sucks because it's the worst worst to deal with

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Hollismason posted:

Snow is nice for like 20 mintues while you watching it fall and cover things , then uh immediately loving sucks because it's the worst worst to deal with

actually, snow is good, re my previous post on the matter

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hollismason posted:

ah the bad opinion league is in full force today

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/927958623564845058

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Trump's second term is going to be magical.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

ah the bad opinion league is in full force today

:irony:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

snow is for idiots

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

_____/

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

snow is a sometimes weather

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

V. Illych L. posted:

actually, snow is good, re my previous post on the matter

Is it because it cushions the fall and therefore the noise created by trees "falling" in the night?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

it's fun to drive on snow

i suggest the frozen soundtrack when doing so

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
lol just lol if youve never almost flipped your car in the snow because you were trying to recreate something from initial d

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
snow is like inlaws, tolerable and maybe even pleasant on occasion but lol if you live close enough for it to be a bother for weeks at a time

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
people like to make fun of southern cities for shutting down when snow happens but the kicker is: we get Adult Snow Day and winter climate livers dont lol

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
You'd think the American South would be more open to only seeing white all around.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Anytime it drops below twenty degrees and there may be ice on the roads every southern state shuts the gently caress down

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Randler posted:

You'd think the American South would be more open to only seeing white all around.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Hollismason posted:

Anytime it drops below twenty degrees and there may be ice on the roads every southern state shuts the gently caress down

yes, and it is great. free holiday. lol if you have to drag your miserable rear end to work in that kind of weather

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

boner confessor posted:

people like to make fun of southern cities for shutting down when snow happens but the kicker is: we get Adult Snow Day and winter climate livers dont lol

having lived in atlanta nah all snow means is that im either gonna be sleeping in my office or taking way longer to get there because capitalism doesnt stop for snow

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

having lived in atlanta nah all snow means is that im either gonna be sleeping in my office

i thought that was the hooch tho

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/927947915997466624

:rip:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

the downside to ad agencies having booze and being 'fun places' is that they expect you to be there all the goddamn time.

if youre a junior and not working 120 hrs a week then youre gonna get drummed out

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

you COULD go to a saner agency re: work/life balance but you usually have to tuck in your shirt at those places and work on boring accounts or live in kentucky

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Hey GoJM, guess wich non-manager got six more vacation weeks added to his account. :smuggo:

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

so i haven't played hoi4 in like a year.

how is it these days?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

sudo rm -rf posted:

so i haven't played hoi4 in like a year.

how is it these days?

still pretty weak

stellaris is getting better

best is still ck2/eu4 depending on your preference

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

u see a problem with steve buscemi’s performance in spy kids 2: island of lost dreams?

adds ur name to history’s greatest monsters dot txt

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

snow is for double idiots

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

rear end struggle posted:

was it ever settled?
was it ever over?
and is it still raining
back in november?

the lemon trees blossom
the almond trees whither
it's spring and it's summer
and it's winter forever

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

the downside to ad agencies having booze and being 'fun places' is that they expect you to be there all the goddamn time.

if youre a junior and not working 120 hrs a week then youre gonna get drummed out
i didn't make it in the industry because they made me choose between my career and my dog and, well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

i didn't make it in the industry because they made me choose between my career and my dog and, well

if i had vanya and the quails id choose them too

• Locked thread