Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/926142435687878657

Russia is literally everywhere and everything now.
who gives a gently caress lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
John Nash was a schizo fucker who thought everything was to do with Russia?

Time for some Game Theory...

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

Russia possesses 5 of the chaos emeralds and chaos controlled the election.

the final chaos emerald has taken the form of a man

and his name

is TRUMP

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao at republicans and the daily caller correctly realizing they can encourage the dems to eat each other even faster by saying some of them are russian

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Neurolimal posted:

At the same time the bill people like to bring up (making it not possible to sue manufacturers for crimes commited by a third party user) was entirely fine and he was right to support it.

Why in the world should people be able to sue gun manufacturers for a crime a customer commits? I mean I can see if the customer was underaged or didn't have a license, but besides that...

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why in the world should people be able to sue gun manufacturers for a crime a customer commits?
Because gently caress em, they profit off the fear they will be banned every time someone kills a shitload of people.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
If you're not going to have universal healthcare, the medical bills for the vegas shooter should come from the madman's estate until there is not 1 cent left, then the bump stock/gun makers who provided him with the means to do it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how about the republicans who write the gun laws

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why in the world should people be able to sue gun manufacturers for a crime a customer commits? I mean I can see if the customer was underaged or didn't have a license, but besides that...

It was basically attempted as a way of bringing them to task for other stuff they couldn't be charged on (like gun shows). That would all be well and good if it weren't for the fact that it would have set a pretty nasty precedent for selling p much anything

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

It was basically attempted as a way of bringing them to task for other stuff they couldn't be charged on (like gun shows). That would all be well and good if it weren't for the fact that it would have set a pretty nasty precedent for selling p much anything

solution: ban selling things

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

how about the republicans who write the gun laws
They're bad too, imo, but are funded by the gun makers to have such backwards opinions, so after those are bankrupted maybe you will see some change.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

That's a 25 year low for the Dems by the way:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/cnn-poll-republicans-democrats-taxes/index.html

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

I think blaming everything on Russia a bit harder will turn this around

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lol if America puts the corporate dems back in power in 2018 and 2020. we will bigly deserve the right wing demagogue that takes the country by storm in 2024/2028.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Northam's going to lose.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

really queer Christmas posted:

lol if America puts the corporate dems back in power in 2018 and 2020. we will bigly deserve the right wing demagogue that takes the country by storm in 2024/2028.

i just voted for one because at least maybe we'll get weed when all of the pensions get sucked up :(

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Probably Magic posted:

Northam's going to lose.

toxx it you coward

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
How can I tell if I am a Russian agent?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Concerned Citizen posted:

toxx it you coward

I can't even make up my mind if I want to vote in the Raleigh mayor run-off or not, much less invest in an election that isn't mine.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

gun manufacturers have literally as much involvement with "gun show" crimes as a car manufacturer does with automobile accidents caused by people who buy a used car from some random guy in their town on craigslist, it's very obviously an attempt to "bring them to task" for existing in the first place using legal reasoning that wouldn't pass the laugh test in any other situation

the actual legislation is bad because it's overly broad and potentially protects manufacturers from some legitimate forms of consumer liability, but about 99.5% of the complaints about it are disingenuous as gently caress

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

How can I tell if I am a Russian agent?

Have you ever had any misgivings whatsoever about Dear Abuela?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress it, :toxx: Northam loses.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think Northam has about a fifty-fifty shot in spite of himself.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Probably Magic posted:

gently caress it, :toxx: Northam loses.

your bravery is noted

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Eh gently caress it, I'm in a silly mood, lets compare politicians to Total Warhammer characters

Trump is basically Mazdamundi, a fat fascist Pepe with gaudy tastes that wants to build a wall across Naggorath and make The New World Colonists Tironec pay for it.
Tulsi Gabbard is Kroq-Gar, because both want to wage Forever War across the Middle East/Araby.

Since Ulthuan is pretty much Warhammer Fantasy's Team America World Police, that would make George W Tyrion, which also fits with people thinking Tyrion's okay now despite him being as likely to attack other Asuri as its external enemies.
That of course would make Jeb! Teclis, who in theory is the more capable of the two brothers, but is too bogged down in Vampire poo poo to be effective.

Blanking on dark elves. Was going to with Bernie and Liz Warren, but came up with better analogues in the Old World.

Ditto for Skaven, in fact, this whole thing seems dumb now.

EDIT: Hillary is of course Archeon, someone the game wants you to think is a total badass but is in fact a bland fail-machine whose only successes are because the DNC/GW rig the results in their favor, then throw a massive hissy fit when even that's not enough to cover the stench of failure.

SirPhoebos has issued a correction as of 21:00 on Nov 7, 2017

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Maddow still has yet to say anything about Brazile's claims which has been pretty frustrating to see her not even acknowledge it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

SirPhoebos posted:

It turned out Russia was in our hearts all along.

(friendship ended with fish-vampire. Queek/Skrolk 2020)

backstabbing verminous cokehead coward fascists already run the country

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gee its almost like northam was doing better before he started the winning democrat tactics of "i know!! people want a more conservative demovrat, thats what really highlights the diffefence begween me and my opponent!"

and tben i remember hes using ossoff resources lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

donald trump may be skaven, but i have no desire to copulate with him

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I'm reminded of when I got really bored and pretended past presents got to meet each other in the afterlife, and I feel like they all would fake a grin and shake Trump's hands because... there's always been a Trump, y'know? "Need some cash, do ya, son? Go see Boss Trump up in South Side." It just really highlighted how lacking in novelty Trump is, how there's always been that fatcat benefactor idiot, except Trump actually bought into all the rear end-kissing he got because there was such a flow of it.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Lawman 0 posted:

Closed my eyes and thought of legal weed

anime was right posted:

i just voted for one because at least maybe we'll get weed when all of the pensions get sucked up :(

Murphy said he'd sign the legal weed bill in his first 100 days, so lets see if he can at least deliver on that :unsmigghh:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Legal weed is a necessary step for criminal justice reform, and economic and social justice.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

StashAugustine posted:

backstabbing verminous cokehead coward fascists already run the country

Then where the gently caress are my Doomwheels? :colbert:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

ex post facho posted:

Maddow still has yet to say anything about Brazile's claims which has been pretty frustrating to see her not even acknowledge it

Maddow is Hannity levels of hack shill.

She's a great broadcaster, but has her agenda and is sticking to it.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
who are these potential democratic voters that are opposed to sanctuary cities

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Concerned Citizen posted:

your bravery is noted

reverse toxx cc you coward

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

deadgoon posted:

who are these potential democratic voters that are opposed to sanctuary cities

they go to panera breads

Shear Modulus