Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Wait did Carmella turn face or Ellsworth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"You're on steroids" chants for Jinder

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sounds like Jey got hurt. :(

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
:siren: AJ STYLES DEFEATS JINDER MAHAL FOR THE TITLE :siren:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

VJeff posted:

Sounds like Jey got hurt. :(

Yeah that's what it looks like currently

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/1...ahal-vs-styles/

PWTorch post posted:

WWE SMACKDOWN TAPING RESULTS
NOVEMBER 7, 2017
MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
REPORT BY ROSS MCADAM, PWTORCH CORRESPONDENT

DARK MATCH

(A) Breezango beat The Colons.

SMACKDOWN TAPING

-The taping opened with a video package on Jinder Mahal vs. A.J. Styles for the WWE Title coming up later in the show. Both gives promos straight down the lens.

-The opening segment included New Day, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn discussing Under Siege and Survivor Series. Shane said he’ll take revenge on Angle for orchestrating the Kane attack of Daniel bryan. He said Bryan will be back next week. Shane introduced New Day, who talked about leading the Siege. Owens and Sami talked some trash and said Smackdown has no hope without them. Shane booked Sami vs. Kofi.

(1) Kofi Kingston beat Sami Zayn after a top rope crossbody block. Owens tried to intervene as the ref made the three count. Owens and Sami beat up Kofi, the ran before the rest of New Day could get to them. Great match.

-A backstage promo aired with Jinder Mahal. He said Styles is the appetizer, and Brock Lesnar is the main course.

-A Bludgeon Brothers vignette aired.

(2) Randy Orton defeated Rusev. If Rusev won, he was added to Team Smackdown. Orton pinned him after an RKO out of nowhere.

-Backstage, James Ellsworth asked Becky Lynch if she thinks she honestly has a chance against him because she’s a woman “and we’re in a city called MANchester!” Good points. Becky said Ellsworth has no balls.

(3) Becky Lynch beat James Ellsworth with a Disarm-her. Naomi, Lana, Charlotte, and Naomi were at ringside as lumberjacks. Afterward, Carmella got in the ring and faced off with Becky, then suddenly Carmella superkicked Ellsworth.

-Shane announced that Charlotte and Natalya will wrestle for the Smackdown Women’s Championship next week. So that could change the Survivor Series match to Charlotte vs. Alexa Bliss just days before the event.

(4) Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin beat The Usos via countout, so the Usos retained the Smackdown Tag Team Titles on the line. The Usos cut a promo on the way to the ring. Then the Usos attacked Gable & Benjamin before the bell. The match ended suddenly, and one of the Usos appeared to get injured in the match. He was carried to the back by his brother and a ref.

:laffo: AJ won the title.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Nov 7, 2017

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
:vince:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Officially AJ vs. Brock now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ahahahah. Holy crap.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
So I guess the rumors were true then. Assuming he wins it back after SS for the India tour

Chris James 2 posted:

Khallas was protected.

THANK GOD

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Khallas was protected. Styles didn't kick out via shoulder, just had his foot on the ropes

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the jinder mahal nightmare is over

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I always knew AJ was the best

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Congrats to Champion of the Month AJ Styles, wrongly robbing Okada and his perfect tweet.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

the jinder mahal nightmare is over

Keep an eye on post-Survivor Series, Jinder still has a rematch and India tour

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So, I guess the question here is:
1) Is Jinder winning it back in India?
2) Is Jinder too hurt to keep going?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
So the "lol Jinder" promo from Paul was legit haha

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Well, uh.

It's fuckin' lit, I guess!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
it’s funny that the biggest event since SmackDown went live is being done on a taped show

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

This is the first time that the WWE Championship has changed hands outside of North America, which... I never really thought about it like that, but it is, isn't it?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

For those keeping track:

:siren: Kane :siren: beat Finn, who beat Styles, who beat Jinder, who beat Nakamura

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TNA announcer: AJ Styles who used to wrestle here as AJ Styles is going to win their world title. That will put a lot of asses in the seats.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's smart of WWE not to have Brock squash their new Indian Icon, AJ is old and disposable.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
100% chance the match ends with AJ going for the forearm getting caught on Brock's shoulders and eating an F5

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Well, they sure saved the poo poo out of that main event.

This marks two for two solid last minute PPV changes.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Thank loving God, I might start watching Smackdown again

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Teddybear posted:

This is the first time that the WWE Championship has changed hands outside of North America, which... I never really thought about it like that, but it is, isn't it?

The records state that it was won for the first time in Brazil.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

bloodysabbath posted:

Well, they sure saved the poo poo out of that main event.

This marks two for two solid last minute PPV changes.

If Jey is legit hurt the Tag match is going to be relegated to the freaking show opener. Either that or New Day wins the Titles back somehow and THEN Seth and Dean get their titles back and you now have your good tag match with the titles on the line.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Jiro posted:

If Jey is legit hurt the Tag match is going to be relegated to the freaking show opener. Either that or New Day wins the Titles back somehow and THEN Seth and Dean get their titles back and you now have your good tag match with the titles on the line.

I was talking about Kurt subbing for Roman at TLC. :)

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Gee, sure can't wait for Brock to lazily stumble around the ring while AJ kills himself trying to make a good match

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

For those keeping track:

:siren: Kane :siren: beat Finn, who beat Styles, who beat Jinder, who beat Nakamura

lineal champ's still Brock tho

book Brock/Kane for the Rumble asap

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Who's the final spot going to be taken by in the SD team?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

Gee, sure can't wait for Brock to lazily stumble around the ring while AJ kills himself trying to make a good match

Nah, this is totally going to be like their original Summerslam WWE title plans

Remember when Bryan got hurt, which hosed up their plan to have Brock squash him instead of Cena, and only the Big Dog was good enough to go the distance and get revenge for all his fallen little buddies?

They're finally gonna do it with a different indy geek this time

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

A Colon

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
I know they’re going to have Brock win, but a visual pinfall for AJ would be nice.

Vilkata
Jun 22, 2004

Did AJ have any outstanding matches against hosses in NJPW?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I was going to say, I like how now there's still no final member

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i just genuinely don't get the appeal of watching a roided-out baby not care about wrestling for 20 minutes

at least Brock/Jinder would've been funny

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I hear Jinder is now free.

Legit, I'm guessing Jinder slots into the SD team, SD wins the survivor series match (cause :lol: AJ isn't beating Brock), and then Jinder takes back the title before the India tour.

Cause we can't have Jinder looking weak for long :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

smdh at all these racists cheering the redneck homophobe taking the title from the progressive MAHARAJA