Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I always thought of Kennen as Cuvee's signature champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

when SSG were still extremely bad Cuvee playing top lane reksai was the only good thing about them

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

ill never forget when NA destroyed EU by stealing Huni and Reignover from their home region, and if they take Ignar too to me its like, this is just disrespectful at this point

also Cuvees signature champion is titanic hydra reksai

I feel like there are better examples but sure.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://lan.lolesports.com/noticias/infringimiento-de-contrato-lyon-gaming-92642
Apparently Lyon got fined because they don't actually own rights to the brand.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

http://vote.lolesports.com

All-Star voting is open. Europe currently has Jankos ahead of Maxlore for jungler because we hate fun as a region.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Apparently I cannot vote for more than two players from each team. What is this horse poo poo.

edit: sorry alphari/hans sama

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Savage Cracker posted:

Apparently I cannot vote for more than two players from each team. What is this horse poo poo.

edit: sorry alphari/hans sama

:same:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I only had to drop PoE because I gave Phaxi and Wadid votes for top and support since Ignar is probably going to walk this vote and Wadid played Vayne in EU LCS last split.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
For the first time in forever the bot lane doesn't look like Rush Hour, neat.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

njsykora posted:

http://vote.lolesports.com

All-Star voting is open. Europe currently has Jankos ahead of Maxlore for jungler because we hate fun as a region.

Ya looks like DL' s fanbase dropped quite a bit after his horrendous performance. Looks like a good lineup. Really like Olleh getting some love.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I accidentally voted for all the dig players and it wouldn't let me submit

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I'll give my vote for Perkz any time, since unlike every other western player, he dares to do some trash talking.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I voted pobelter and I'm not sorry

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I voted for Korea

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Honker, Xmithie, Burger King, Arrow, and Olleh here.

I have no clue how Sneaky got votes other than memes

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Shadow225 posted:

Arrow was awful in lane even in spring when he was a monster. Although I think Arrow is an overall better play than Sneaky. Sneaky was more consistent and had a better split.

Can you only vote for your regions team?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Shadow225 posted:

Probably just since he performed better than dlift at worlds.

Also those were my votes but with impact in top. Any of ssumday, impact, or honker are acceptable imo.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Ulio posted:

Arrow was awful in lane even in spring when he was a monster. Although I think Arrow is an overall better play than Sneaky. Sneaky was more consistent and had a better split.

Can you only vote for your regions team?

Be fair to arrow. Name his support right now without looking.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
Hauntzer, MikeYeung, Bjerg, Sneaky, Aphro

I am super happy with Sneaky winning the ADC vote so far.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but aphro was solidly unremarkable this split for the first time in a while.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Impact, xsmithie, pob, sneaky, bio

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Ssumday, MikeYeung, Keane, Arrow, Olleh

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Ssumday/MikeYeung/Goldenglue/Piglet/Aphromoo let's go

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
Honker/xmithie/incarnati0n/sneaky/olleh

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ssumday/MikeYeung/Jensen/Sneaky/Aphro.

I guess you can only vote for one region? kinda lame.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Be fair to arrow. Name his support right now without looking.

I don't even know what team he's on.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Alphari/Maxlore/Perkz/Zven/Wadid

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i picked soaz / maxlore / perkz / rekkles / mithy

if ignar and poe win and they're both leaving eu im gonna be sad

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Ssumday, Lira, Bjerg, Arrow, Olleh

(I voted Lemon for best picture, and Goldenglue for worst hair.)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Phaxi/Maxlore/Exileh/Hans Sama/Wadid

Exileh solely because I couldn't vote for PoE and I kinda want to see him feed his rear end off on a global stage.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

amazeballs posted:

Hauntzer, MikeYeung, Bjerg, Sneaky, Aphro

I am super happy with Sneaky winning the ADC vote so far.

Yeah, it’s nice to see him get wide recognition for being a good player
I mean I wouldn’t consider All-Stars voting to be “recognition for being a good player”, I just meant in general

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Has sneaky gone from underrated to rated ?

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I mashed a bunch of buttons next to names i recognized, then ate a kitkat

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Sneaky 'underrated' adc on a top 3 team for the last 3 or 4 years.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Savage Cracker posted:

Has sneaky gone from underrated to rated ?

how did this post get here from season 4

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

https://twitter.com/lol_tyler1/status/928683167577501697

does this counts as esports

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Hot take thought of the day: If Riot wants LoL esports to be sustainable in the long term, Bo1 has to become the global standard for seasonal play. Korea winning forever has a long term detrimental effect on viewership growth. Other regions will not be able compete (even more so) with Korea if Korea is allowed to continue their Bo3 system while the other leagues have to return to Bo1 for financial sustainability reasons. Moving to Bo1 will reduce the quality of games globally but if everyone is reduced, no one is, and 99% of the viewership won't care in the long term. Discuss.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
ngl Trick2g did it better

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

Hot take thought of the day: If Riot wants LoL esports to be sustainable in the long term, Bo1 has to become the global standard for seasonal play. Korea winning forever has a long term detrimental effect on viewership growth. Other regions will not be able compete (even more so) with Korea if Korea is allowed to continue their Bo3 system while the other leagues have to return to Bo1 for financial sustainability reasons. Moving to Bo1 will reduce the quality of games globally but if everyone is reduced, no one is, and 99% of the viewership won't care in the long term. Discuss.
That isn't going to matter because Korea still stomps group stages which are effectively a Bo1 and the huge problem is that most teams/coaches just never adapt to a game/series like gee wilikers there's no way SKT will win on Jax Azir Galio every single game

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

better than anything Riot does that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I distinctly hate Tyler1 and his entire schtick there of 'blow out a microphone while screaming incoherently' so I actually like Riot more than I would like anything being 'broadcast' by him :shrug: