Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mayor Dave posted:

its even worse, the bots tell actual human beings what to make to maximize their channel views by literal toddlers

and then the humans churn out this mindless, creepy content to the tune of thousands of videos a day

is it like robby mook level algorithm poo poo? are they actually making money from it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

dizzy gillespie skeeboppin and scattin to victory

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

eonwe posted:

how long until the democrat loses and we all melt down

Regular brain: dems lose VA gov
Mega brain: dems lose NJ gov
Galaxy brain: dems lose Philly DA

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://i.imgur.com/QKE563V.mp4

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

jBrereton posted:

???????????

what are you considering republican-esque here?

The fairly thatcherite right is in control in:

- The UK
- Ireland
- Spain
- The Netherlands
- Germany
- Most of Scandiland
- France
- Italy

+ many more in the EU alone, and most of those are at least pretending to be Not Russia Friendly

The insanely psycho right wing is in control in Poland, Ukraine, Hungary and Slovakia but they tend to be extremely fine with Russia at least in a "what now cuck eurolibs :smuggo:" sense (with the obvious exception of Ukraine, which used to be passed between pro-Russian and """pro-European""" oligarchs to take turns ripping off but is now in the nominally pro Europe camp forever due to Crimea splitting off + a lot of the Russian ethnic politicians being disbarred from ever entering politics again when Poroshenko took over)
the full blown russiacuck inbred robber baron slobberers we have in this country birthed by puritanism now, ofc neoliberalism is rampant and slowly owning itself by eating its own citizens, most apparent in the UK

from my understanding europe used to have a lot of outright robber baron right-wingers who took putinmoney that got heckled out of the politicosphere only to be replaced by slightly more populist conservatives who want to bring sectarian christianity back and begrudgingly fund social programs as a means to do so

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/turnageb/status/927989978357026816

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

for real how have aaaaaallllllll of these videos not been hit with wave after wave of DMCA takedowns

if i can't watch whole 'sodes of good eats on youtube without it being mirrored and framed within a moving background and sped up or slowed down this poo poo has gotta go too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Pence!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mc Do Well posted:

Remember the old "Ask your parents before going online" disclaimer in commercials?

aol keyword: nah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

for real how have aaaaaallllllll of these videos not been hit with wave after wave of DMCA takedowns

i like that spiderman is in like, every last one of them

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/928043997221842945

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the full blown russiacuck inbred robber baron slobberers we have in this country birthed by puritanism now, ofc neoliberalism is rampant and slowly owning itself by eating its own citizens, most apparent in the UK

from my understanding europe used to have a lot of outright robber baron right-wingers who took putinmoney that got heckled out of the politicosphere only to be replaced by slightly more populist conservatives who want to bring sectarian christianity back and begrudgingly fund social programs as a means to do so
uh

no what Europe used to have is neoliberal formerly centre-left parties that gave up on trying to make the economy benefit the poor and are fuckin dead as a doornail p much everywhere m8

yer fiscal conservative tories/CDU/PP etc. are doing fine

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I need to do my somewhat annual replay of this ty for da reminder.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I want all my best friends to be sentai peeps and I would just spend all day posing with them and high-fiving

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Al! posted:

https://i.imgur.com/C7c25B2.mp4

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Al! posted:

spiderman is one sick gently caress who'se into some fucke dup poo poo

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Japanese McDonald's is pretty drat good, assuming you're OK with the smaller portion sizes, but lol goddamn, Japanese food rules wth are you doing

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Baltimore just recovered from the jobs losses from The Wire... And now this. :rip: Baltimore

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

jBrereton posted:

uh

no what Europe used to have is neoliberal formerly centre-left parties that gave up on trying to make the economy benefit the poor and are fuckin dead as a doornail p much everywhere m8

yer fiscal conservative tories/CDU/PP etc. are doing fine
wasn't that quagmire specific to the "center-left" parties though, the right-wing had sillier separate things going on from what i saw

i dunno if it's comforting or depressing to know that not only the US will be a smoldering hellhole because of capital

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 00:43 on Nov 8, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

iSheep posted:

I need to do my somewhat annual replay of this ty for da reminder.

i used to play thru like every lucasarts adventure game once a year but got no time these days......from too much TRUMP!!!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

basically he has toddler like tastes.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

quote:

According to an excerpt from the book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J Trump, during a trip to Japan back in 1990 Mr Trump said he would not eat "f***ing raw fish" and instead devoured a hamburger at McDonald's which cheered him up massively.
this man is the most American man

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

but why

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think we can all agree gently caress democrats imo

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Al! posted:

I preferred the older videos when it was more obvious it was modded GTA5.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh word? a 4 time bankrupt fraud is a wasteful spender and doesn't even live life to the fullest because of his neurological disorder?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

those kids' videos are hosed up. i had no idea until i saw that article posted on here. holy hell, there's crazy poo poo.

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if i can't watch whole 'sodes of good eats on youtube without it being mirrored and framed within a moving background and sped up or slowed down this poo poo has gotta go too

It's actually kind of a mystery, the dude on youtube who makes those cheesy "Radio Disney" versions of death metal songs where he plays everything clean, he had to rename them all to "Radio D!$n3y" or some poo poo because they kept getting taken down due to the title. meanwhile "Spiderman Get Elsa Pregnant" somehow sails by

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Our son in law, has lost work on account of these illegals this has even cost us money since we are helping them. Their so angry have lost alot of hope. They use to live in Marshalltown, they left when Davey’s roofing business went bust, this was because of illegals they will work for $5/hr and all the McDonalds they can eat 3 X a day. Our grandsons went to the same middle school as these illegals kids some of them, the illegals I mean, well they had nicer phones and shoes then our grandkids, even X boxes. Now this was on account of the illegals do not pay taxes they work off the books and get welfare thats not suppose to be for illegals. If an illegal has kids with a Iowan well guess what, that means welfare for the illegal mom or illegal dad, this should not be.

Now they live in Northwood, they have alot of illegals there too, they need to go home and stop wrecking people’s lives and jobs and costing us good money. Good article Mr Blodgett, we so agree with everything you say.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://youtu.be/v4Lj9rElN3U?t=396
just this.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

According to an excerpt from the book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J Trump, during a trip to Japan back in 1990 Mr Trump said he would not eat "f***ing raw fish" and instead devoured a hamburger at McDonald's which cheered him up massively.

haha

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
to test out content making algorithm success on idiot children before automatically generating it for Olds and then eventually for everyone?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

i think we can all agree gently caress democrats imo

ya probs

no wait definitely :hai:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

jBrereton posted:

sorry I will take a sprite with my dnd post there apologies thread readers

i liked it

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

According to the Medium article, bots are pumping out hundreds a week. Youtube/DMCA can't keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bearjew posted:

those kids' videos are hosed up. i had no idea until i saw that article posted on here. holy hell, there's crazy poo poo.

Giving our children nightmare images of their heroes being forced to degrade and humiliate themselves for the amusement of others is a good way to prepare them for the world they'll be growing up in.

• Locked thread