Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

OH MAN

i want him to spank me lik a horn dog

spank me lee carter spank me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I only follow reporters and wrestlers on Twitter. Reporters for news, and wrestlers because they shelter what's left of my raggedy soul.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/928072807359098881

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i think the best part of tonight is Condiv desperately screeching that Northam is racist every post in an attempt to turn attention back to himself

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Chris James 2 posted:

Is this what feeling good feels like

I can't remember

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

turn it back on for trump speech, hes your president you traitors :grin:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm bustin

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Calibanibal posted:

im moving to virginia im sure it'll be a real swell place now
VA is honestly fine and richmond owns

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Mons Hubris posted:

What’s so important about this Washington Senate seat?
mainly if the dem wins it gives them a senate majority and full control of state government for WA. alo would also mean full dem control of all west coast state governments, which has SYMBOLIC VALUE and will allow for lots of thinkpieces.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mightygerm posted:

virginia, cool and good

i will not apologize for doubting the dems would win

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/ayoitsdave/status/927702246636359680

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
holy gently caress this feels good.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

What're ya'll victory drinking tonight? I've busted out some "Apothic Dark" which is... some sort of red blend that was on sale.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/WRCKRFRNC/status/928048645118640128

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chris James 2 posted:

Is this what feeling good feels like

still got a longs way to go till 2018

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

ok now that I know the mattering has arrived, I can enjoy this Lady Gaga concert :cheers:

rage hard, friend monster

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

all i want for chriiiiiiistmas

is yoooouuuuuu

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hell yeah!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/927921057176211456

awwwwww he got his wish

but in true monkey paw style, he'll be stuck covering the blowout so he still won't be watching that doc on time lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

someone tombstone piledrive this dork

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

In other news, apparently the Association of Indiana Prosecuting Attornies put out a statement that

quote:

"We strongly believe both medicinal and recreational marijuana legalization are wrong for Indiana," said the Nov. 3 letter to the Indiana Commission to Combat Drug Abuse, chaired by drug czar Jim McClelland. "We urge you to take a stand against these policies that would cause further harm to communities already
suffering from the devastating effects of drug abuse."

The prosecutors group makes three main points in its plea: It said marijuana use increases the risk of the abuse of opioids and other controlled substances, it claimed that marijuana is not a medicine and it argued that the legalization of marijuana has had "devastating effects" in other states.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/11/07/medical-marijuana-wrong-indiana-county-prosecutors-group-says/841017001/

Can't imagine why all the prosecuting attornies in the state with a shitload of private prisons and crazy redlined cities would oppose even MMJ!

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

did the dems win virginia?
I don't believe u

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

good god should i break out the rest of my weekend cider stash for this or wut?

it's a loving tuesday night too...

tuesday night drunk! W000000!!!!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
So much winning!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Al! posted:

ooo this ones def goin in the old imgur bank

I only had the skull before I managed to gently caress up a quest line and make it impossible for me to continue. Restarting at that point was :effort:

I should really go back to it at some point.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Calibanibal posted:

im moving to virginia im sure it'll be a real swell place now

it’s actually quite nice

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
drunk as gently caress mafuka

whoooooo gently caress the nazis

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

In other news, apparently the Association of Indiana Prosecuting Attornies put out a statement that

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/11/07/medical-marijuana-wrong-indiana-county-prosecutors-group-says/841017001/

Can't imagine why all the prosecuting attornies in the state with a shitload of private prisons and crazy redlined cities would oppose even MMJ!
the best part about these manginas is that they never have anything to say about the epidemics of heroin and oxy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/927921057176211456

awwwwww he got his wish

but in true monkey paw style, he'll be stuck covering the blowout so he still won't be watching that doc on time lol

Oh hell yes i'm watching that WOOOOO

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Worst stunner ever taken.

Also, love the fact Stone Cold has given a stunner to the president

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

trump deleting those tweets yet? i hope people archive that crap

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mons Hubris posted:

What’s so important about this Washington Senate seat?

Democrats have full control of seven (plus or minus 1 because i can't be assed to look it up right now)

Republicans... 34?

Washington should be #n+1 but it isn't because some shitfuck bluedog in the state senate caucuses with the Republicans. This would be fine; 1 party rule can be bad and all! But it's not fine because, shockingly, the state GOP is intransigent and whole lot of other stuff (concern trolly, disingenuous about stuff--especially transit & tax stuff--in a way that requires too many words to explain, etc)

Washington state schools have been un-state-constitutionally underfunded, the legislature has been held in contempt by the Washington Supreme Court for being unable to fund poo poo, and it's convenient and mostly true to point the finger entirely at the Republican Party. A solution from the Dems may not be ~good~, but at least it would exist.

The state legislature is such a fuckin morass and it's all that one bluedog's fault.

That senate seat flips and Dems have full control and can actually govern. Right now, as it is, they can't fuckin maintain their commitments. They can't update the driver's license system to meet federal standards because :qq: oh my god it would cost money :qq: They can't educate the children of the state properly because see above and also something something charter schools

there's a lot and i'm not wholly read up on it and i'm probably gettin some stuff wrong but !!!!!!!! i need this

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Agrajag posted:

still got a longs way to go till 2018

I find this to be easier on angry Democrats than it is on Republicans whose leader makes every day start with a resounding explanation on how much of a jackass he is. Trump is doing the Democrats a favor even the media can't undo.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

cargo cult posted:

VA is honestly fine and richmond owns

richmond does indeed own

the wapo food critic hates us because we're one of the best food places in the south and he has to drive two or three hours round trip to get here through nova traffic

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Utz posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

not only that, the woman explains to loomer that its just an affidavit ballot, which is purely provisional and they do the whole background check and poo poo on the ballot like regular voter registration before adding it to the tally

http://pix11.com/2016/11/08/what-is-affidavit-voting-do-i-have-to-show-my-id-polling-woes-leave-new-yorkers-asking-questions/

I hope New York throws the loving book at her dumb rear end.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Are these the first elections since Trump that were an actual contest ie. will the Republicans panic more now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Better save those tweets, Gillespie's going down the memory hole to the Cuck Zone tomorrow with Big Luther.

• Locked thread