Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

man i hate when my money magically vanishes into thin air
Agreed, taxes are theft. Welcome to the Republican party.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Did the Dems win the Virginia House?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

merry maga christmas

WarMECH posted:

my thoughts and prayers go out to the republican party

1854 - 2017 :rip:

didn't i see a post like this circa 2006-2008

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

merry maga christmas

366 days ago even

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ttrimop

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

man i hate when my money magically vanishes into thin air

i too went to college.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol Henry Ford, a man only notable for how atrocious his one national campaign loss was

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Listened to an hour of fox and friends driving in to work this morning.

They spent 3 minutes talking about the elections, saying "a dem won in a blue state, nbd". Then they simultaneously did stories smugging about last year's election and also railing against President Clinton. Also they snuck in like the only republican that won yesterday, some Iranian-american city council guy from Harrisburg, who might actually have been a sentient american flag.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

alnilam posted:

lol nice safe space u got there

Well now we know what sundays like the last one lead to :bisonyes:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/USCBO/status/928257169551773697

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh they also had a panel talking about Trump a year later and it devolved into David Webb mansplaining to two women about how kneeling is actually divisive

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lol universe B can be funny sometimes

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao more like ' Bye Instantly'

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

spam F5 to refresh thoughts

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

who could have forseen libertarians being as stupid as they greedy

I mean this has only happened like 5 times already with bitcoin

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
:(

I'm gonna assume all of those write-ins were for Jeb!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

i was being facetious

we all know trump and his ilk will win in a landslide in 2018, 2020, and beyond!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FactsAreUseless posted:

the only ethical taxation is the death tax

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ElliotE33/status/928154520009560064

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

zegermans posted:

who could have forseen libertarians being as stupid as they greedy

I mean this has only happened like 5 times already with bitcoin

something something blockchain something something smart contracts something something hahahahahahahahahahaha forever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/JNicholsonInDC/status/928260254848176129

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, taxes are only theft if they go to poors instead of buying F-35s if you're a Republican.

Now if you're a libertarian on the other hand... actually no it's still the same.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i'm still voting

s e s h

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

You know what my favorite thing is? Republican fucknuts in Jersey bemoaning Phily Murphy winning the election because "DEM IMMIGRANTS/DEM HIGHER TAXES!!!!!"

lmao if you're complaining about immigrants being in the loving northeastern US, do you people not venture off your block or something? you're living in the wrong loving part of the country. also if taxes are so bad, move to a red state like Texas where the public school system is poo poo and underfunded, see how that loving works out for you

every time I go back to Burlington I'm like "holy poo poo, the roads are actually paved here!!!!! :stare:"

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Someone posted this picture in this thread last night, and it's coming in handy whenever anyone says Gillespie didn't embrace Trump and that's why he lost. So I'm returning the favor for anyone who missed it.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

When dems vote they win

Just need to keep the door knockin' going for the next...

forever

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

can't wait for big daddy to come home

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

d's out for northam

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
sure hope everyone remembers to vote today

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Good soup! posted:

You know what my favorite thing is? Republican fucknuts in Jersey bemoaning Phily Murphy winning the election because "DEM IMMIGRANTS/DEM HIGHER TAXES!!!!!"

lmao if you're complaining about immigrants being in the loving northeastern US, do you people not venture off your block or something? you're living in the wrong loving part of the country. also if taxes are so bad, move to a red state like Texas where the public school system is poo poo and underfunded, see how that loving works out for you

every time I go back to Burlington I'm like "holy poo poo, the roads are actually paved here!!!!! :stare:"

send pic

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839934

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Not a Children posted:

When dems vote they win

Just need to keep the door knockin' going for the next...

forever

the cost of democracy is diligence

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Unfortunately in my entire life of following politics there have been only two things that have got Dems to show up to the polls

1. Obama on the ballot
2. Republicans control everything and are loving it up

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Good soup! posted:

They actually don't venture off their block. Or at least out of their immediate exurb hood with attached retail nugget. Like that's a huge part of why they think every major city is basically Aleppo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if people are turning out in odd year elections hooo boy

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

An Apple A Gay posted:

i'm still voting

s e s h

I'm supportive of these trailblazing efforts

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Unfortunately in my entire life of following politics there have been only two things that have got Dems to show up to the polls

1. Obama on the ballot
2. Republicans control everything and are loving it up

hopefully the rise of a bunch of grassroots orgs allow the turnout to be maintained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

They actually don't venture off their block. Or at least out of their immediate exurb hood with attached retail nugget. Like that's a huge part of why they think every major city is basically Aleppo.
ironically, the places they live in are exactly like Aleppo

• Locked thread