Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

J
Jun 10, 2001

The guy who designed this was allowed to post a teaser, apparently the numbers are still being tweaked. This is supposed to be in 3.1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Yes, because lightning wanders were too weak :jerkbag:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Maybe the numbers are all in negatives :haw:

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

They'll be losing tempest binding in 3.1 (unless some juicy div card sets make those easy to get), and I'm not convinced you'd want to wear that over a QOTF, yriels, or belly still. Really depends on the numbers/aoe probably.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Okay, so Occultist BV with dual Obliterations and an added lightning gem. Theoretically you could stick a Chance to Bleed Barrage and Haemophilia in too. Maximum 'splosions!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

theshim posted:

Okay, so Occultist BV with dual Obliterations and an added lightning gem. Theoretically you could stick a Chance to Bleed Barrage and Haemophilia in too. Maximum 'splosions!

If you equip all of that the game should play random Mr. Torgue soundbites on kill.

EXPLOSIONS!

notwithyourheart
Dec 27, 2013

Can I get a guild invite whenever there's room please?

ign: THE_SHITRIPPER

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

J posted:

The guy who designed this was allowed to post a teaser, apparently the numbers are still being tweaked. This is supposed to be in 3.1.

yes, I was worried vinktars might not be good anymore

loving ggg what the gently caress are they doing

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Return of arc meta

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

yes, I was worried vinktars might not be good anymore

loving ggg what the gently caress are they doing

getting a sweet cheque with a whole bunch of 0's on the end

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

dumb posted:

Can I get a guild invite whenever there's room please?

ign: THE_SHITRIPPER

sent

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I've got a hankerin' for some Storm Call goodness. I haven't done it since Talisman. Thinking I might use an Agnerod West and an Elementalist w/ Mastermind of Discord for maximum penetration stacking shenanigans. Maybe. I don't loving know.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

That chest isn't for wanders it's for literally anyone other build who would have wanted to use a Vessel of Vinktar but had trouble doing so while fitting bleed, freeze, and curse immunity into their flask slots cause they're not a Pathfinder/Raider.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Why does a chest that good have no downsides at all.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Maybe Vessel of Vinktar is getting deleted this league?

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
"Broken heart" makes me suspect the max life mod is negative

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I really hope so, otherwise, what Vas said.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

if you look really closely at the left edge of the blob on the life line it looks like a + to me but its hard to tell

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

dyzzy posted:

"Broken heart" makes me suspect the max life mod is negative

The flavor text is a clue there too.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

That's a plus

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/928417030335750144

That staff seems pretty cool

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

New maps are always nice too

e. Actually that new unique map is a tier 7 dunes map... seems like good confirmation that the atlas is getting some hefty changes if dunes is bumped up a few tiers.

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 9, 2017

Applebee123
Oct 9, 2007

That's 10$ for the spinefund.
That staff plus mana leech, acuity for insta mana leech, and some fevered mind jewels, could probably make a build that gains 20-30 power charges a second. Is there anything interesting you could with that many power charges?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

discharge could be interesting.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
That staff screams ED MoM Trickster. Me likey.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Bring a "Bodyswap" gem?!

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
I want to run that staff with the Pale Council boots and just selfcast discharge all day

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

when I level up a summon gem, does my minion automagically increase its stats? I really don't want to have to build a new guardian every time I level the gem

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

when I level up a summon gem, does my minion automagically increase its stats? I really don't want to have to build a new guardian every time I level the gem

yes

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

follow up, is there any way to see what I have raised as a spectre/equipped on my guardian?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

RFC2324 posted:

follow up, is there any way to see what I have raised as a spectre/equipped on my guardian?

Nope, you have to take screenshots of every piece you add.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

thanks

Count Uvula posted:

Nope, you have to take screenshots of every piece you add.

ugh. guess my guardian is gonna be random as gently caress as I hope new pieces are better than the old ones

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
is it race time

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Vasudus posted:

is it race time

7 hours or so

also I can't decide between GC zerker or Freeze Pulse

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm currently debating between Freezing Pulse Inquisitor/Scion, EK/BV Inquisitor (mathil build), or Spark Inquisitor/Scion. I want to do a spell build, and I want to have shatters. If I did spark I would probably have BV in a 4L though.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I just want to get to 90, and beat t16/shaper for the first time. So no race for me.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

silvergoose posted:

I just want to get to 90, and beat t16/shaper for the first time. So no race for me.

honestly getting to 90 is the whole point, and it's waaaay easier within this race than on normal harbl (also since noone will be trading on normal)

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I'm 88 I suspect it won't be that hard. Also I want to get zana to 8 for the first time

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

I want to try out a summoner with Necromantic Aegis. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas besides Victario's Charity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Zmej posted:

I want to try out a summoner with Necromantic Aegis. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas besides Victario's Charity?

I did a skelemage necromancer this league that was really quite good. I used a spell damage / cast speed shield and it was probably a solid 30% damage boost on my mages. It was also dirt cheap because you just want spellpower and cast speed, everything else is completely irrelevant; I got a lovely one with no resistances, no bonus es, no life with T2 cast speed and T2 spellpower for like 10c early in the league.