Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I’m in Manhattan and it was a glorious sight last night seeing them unloading all those dead people off the buses at the polling places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

hackbunny posted:

Or possibly some of the many, many guys calling women "femoids" and imagining a utopia of women with human bodies and dog brains

Even if women had dog brains they'd be rejected.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ChrisCaesar/status/926546199011786752

now if they can just make some pills that cure crippling social phobia

Slugnoid has issued a correction as of 12:13 on Nov 8, 2017

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

hackbunny posted:

Either the guy catfishing on Tinder and posting (largely self-owning) videos of his "dates" on Youtube, or the guy obliquely asking in /r/legaladvice how to get away with rape (or possibly, how likely he was to get caught for a rape he already committed). Or maybe the suicide pact cult. Or possibly some of the many, many guys calling women "femoids" and imagining a utopia of women with human bodies and dog brains actually explicitly calling for violence once or twice, in the heat of the moment

Election ink?

I wanna know more about the suicide cult

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/925494215911575552

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
His fuckin’ voice aaarrgghh. Hadn’t clicked a PJW vid in a while.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I read some paper years ago about why conspiracy theorists were more likely to answer "yes" if they were asked whether *they* would participate in the conspiracy were they given the choice.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Not just him either
if the fsb starts purging the guys who are for real adjacent to russian intel that would own impossibly hard

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I wanna know more about the suicide cult

According to incel ideology, the stages of enlightenment roughly go:
  • Blue pill/beta/normie/cuck: believes in equality, justice and true love (unenlightened)
  • Red pill: sees through social justice in general and feminism in particular, can see the power imbalance between men and women; exploits the imbalance for personal gain
  • Black pill: a free man who no longer feels any need to exploit the power imbalance - for example, rejects PUA, bodybuilding and any other "self improvement" method
  • Cope: the long term black pill game, where you fill the void in your soul with distractions ("copes")
  • LDAR (Lay Down And Rot): when cope stops working
  • Rope: the endgame
Or, for short, Hope, Cope and Rope

Interestingly, Incels don't seem to like the idea of suicide-by-cop at the end of a rampage, I don't remember anyone even jokingly suggest/threaten it: in fact, the contemptuous hate for fellow incel Elliot Rodger was palpable. All discussion of suicide implied a quiet martyr's death by hanging. On the other hand, they all sounded too chicken to go ahead with it, even those who went ahead and bought the rope (or claimed to have)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I was hoping it was gonna be like WE WILL ALL KILL OURSELVES AND HITCH A RIDE ON THE PUSSY COMET

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I was hoping it was gonna be like WE WILL ALL KILL OURSELVES AND HITCH A RIDE ON THE PUSSY COMET
one day, it will converge to the wahhabist mutation that reads "72 virgins" as literal

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Oh no it's really depressing and joyless

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It is a shame to see all these lost vehicles - they could be recipients of Next Level mind, making contributions to this civilization. But it seems like New Atheism acts as sort of block so they are stunted as gloomy, negative men. While this planet collectively drove off the Away Team in the past you as the individual can still pursue Next Level information and conduct to Make Earth Greater Than Ever Before.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Nah, multi level marketing is just not my thing friend.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

sneakyfrog posted:

Nah, multi level marketing is just not my thing friend.

His whole Heavens Gate thing is incredibly not funny

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

His whole Heavens Gate thing is incredibly not funny

oh i thought it was an amway pitch.

in that case then yeah, if it were the nineties it would be XTREME unfunny.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

but will they castrate their vehicles because i don’t think the disused state of their genitals is sufficient for Next Level membership

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slugnoid posted:

https://twitter.com/ChrisCaesar/status/926546199011786752

now if they can just make some pills that cure crippling social phobia

The contents of this supplement are so dumb. It is just caffeine pills with some vitamins and a touch of nicotine, all from natural sources so the names are obscured. No wonder people feel a burst of energy from taking them.

quote:

Bacopa extract is POSSIBLY SAFE for adults when taken by mouth appropriately and short-term, up to 12 weeks. Common side effects include increased bowel movements, stomach cramps, nausea, dry mouth, and fatigue.

Aqueous extracts of Bacopa monnieri may have reversible adverse effects on spermatogenesis, sperm count, and fertility in male mice.

GoluboiOgon has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Nov 8, 2017

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

GoluboiOgon posted:

Bacopa extract

I googled this and literally the first thing in the page was just called "Alpha BRAIN"

The whole nootropics wormhole is such a weird place

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

quote:

Bacopa extract is POSSIBLY SAFE for adults when taken by mouth appropriately and short-term, up to 12 weeks. Common side effects include increased bowel movements, stomach cramps, nausea, dry mouth, and fatigue.

And just like that, we're back to alt-righters voluntarily making GBS threads themselves.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh cool they're getting into holistic medicine now

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

GoluboiOgon posted:

The contents of this supplement are so dumb. It is just caffeine pills with some vitamins and a touch of nicotine, all from natural sources so the names are obscured. No wonder people feel a burst of energy from taking them.

the nicotine is to ensure they get addicted

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I googled this and literally the first thing in the page was just called "Alpha BRAIN"

The whole nootropics wormhole is such a weird place

its snake oil up and down and these morons eat it up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

maybe we'll get lucky and they'll OD on bitter almond extract

(it's cyanide. there's literally a holistic medicine branch dedicated to eating cyanide)

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

zegermans posted:

maybe we'll get lucky and they'll OD on bitter almond extract

(it's cyanide. there's literally a holistic medicine branch dedicated to eating cyanide)

The best type of this is the people that religiously eat raw almonds and then complain about their mouth going numb when they have too many :stonk:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

RedneckwithGuns posted:

The best type of this is the people that religiously eat raw almonds and then complain about their mouth going numb when they have too many :stonk:

Roasted almonds taste like burnt poo poo.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Data Graham posted:

I’m in Manhattan and it was a glorious sight last night seeing them unloading all those dead people off the buses at the polling places

It's amazing what we can do with corpse animation these days.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Roasted almonds taste like burnt poo poo.

Roasted, salted almonds taste brilliant, tho?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Samovar posted:

Roasted, salted almonds taste brilliant, tho?

They do not. They taste like burnt, salted poo poo.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zeroisanumber posted:

They do not. They taste like burnt, salted poo poo.

oh lookit mr moneybags over here that can afford to have his poo poo wood-fired and salted before eating it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
some of us have to eat poo poo raw and we are grateful!!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

oh lookit mr moneybags over here that can afford to have his poo poo wood-fired and salted before eating it

I eat nothing but raw beef and unroasted, unsalted almonds. I am the future.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

poo poo is hosed over at the baltimore subreddit. There is so much race baiting fear mongering, and then outright nazi rhetoric like this:

:catstare:

https://www.reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/7bl6yb/baltimore_businesses_to_city_on_crime_we_need_a/dpj445d/

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Ruzihm posted:

poo poo is hosed over at the baltimore subreddit. There is so much race baiting fear mongering, and then outright nazi rhetoric like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/baltimore/comments/7bl6yb/baltimore_businesses_to_city_on_crime_we_need_a/dpj445d/

The irony is that poor women would love free birth control but coppernazi is only interested if he gets to force it on people against their will.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
make up your loving mind, are liberals the real racists because of planned parenthood, or do you need to eugenic down all nonwhites?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Ruzihm posted:

LMAO they're so dumb. There are way more white people on welfare than minorities.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

bonus points: look at that guy's past comments and they are all basically on the Overwatch subreddit. gamers are trash.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
So Twitter personality Goth Ms. Frizzle just got banned because of a coordinated reporting campaign by Nazi furries.

2017 is weird.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/BabyFurFox/status/928362226980974592

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

aware of dog posted:

So Twitter personality Goth Ms. Frizzle just got banned because of a coordinated reporting campaign by Nazi furries.

2017 is weird.

wow its almost as if twitter is a lovely platform run by dipshit rich white liberals who try to free speech their way out of everything and you should stop using their platform for content