Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

loquacius posted:

Not 100% sure if that hash was supposed to be part of the fesh but it didn't really make sense without it

Ok, glad you're turning a corner and hope that goes well for you :)

I'm happy this dude is going to meet his internet girlfriend after a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

loquacius posted:

whatever expression some damaged idiots on the internet come up with to trap other vulnerable people in their negativity

her not being a cynical, miserable gently caress like 50% of people I deal daily with

Yo I think you might still be trapped there.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Puppet master goon you were supposed to get angry when I took credit not play along and be a good sport

Truly you are the most dangerous foe I have ever faced.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Burt Sexual posted:

I'm happy this dude is going to meet his internet girlfriend after a year.

He is going to pull an Oddjob and propose at the airport

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I think a lot of what makes people disparage therapy is because we cant afford it in america anyway

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

please, less angry depressed people whining about their lives, more goons teaching themselves programming to level up their wanking power, thank you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
not sad anymore goon I'm glad you got things together and wish you luck with everything (:

also please go out in a blaze of glory and post a banme thread that makes keyboard goop look like a simple goatse :twisted:

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

fruit on the bottom posted:

Puppet master goon you were supposed to get angry when I took credit not play along and be a good sport

Truly you are the most dangerous foe I have ever faced.

What if you sent in that fesh just to throw suspicion off of you?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

DocBubonic posted:

That would be awfully clever of him I mean me I mean her.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

DocBubonic posted:

The brilliant master manipulator has woven such an intricate web I've even started suspecting myself!!!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Happy that depressed goon clarified he isn't going to gently caress his therapist. I was worried he'd break her heart.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

quote:

151533cb5ef07d92f4cbb80bfbe663ef22b9fd1318dd792f0c87738750ec11e6

The gently caress is this supposed to be?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Only a bad therapist would date patients anyway.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But only a sexy therapist can close the deal!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

got any sevens posted:

Only a bad therapist would date patients anyway.

A very naughty therapist

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I am actually OP and every confession and every poster in this thread except for the one in the post below me.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Plot twist.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Listen here, fruit-boots, I don’t much like you making GBS threads up this thread with your hilarious antics.

Except maybe I do?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I could poo poo up the thread with different antics if you’d like?

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
All and any of your antics are fine by me, eff dash bee. Especially since I’m way too low-profile to be yourthe Master Manipulation Unit’s target.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought it might be some 1337 speak, but it doesn't translate to anything.
Haxor goon hasn't taken down SA yet, so there is still hope I guess......

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's a hex code, probably a hash of something or other

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
always hash your feshes and life stories, only way you can tell they haven't tampered with them

I liked that less depressed sadbrains confession, it's nice to see people getting better. When you are in a place like that shutting out all negativity (at least for a while and if possible) is sometimes simply the only way to go and get a clear head.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

I don't understand what that means and feel confident in proclaiming that hash worse than corned beef hash.

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

loquacius posted:

It's like sealing your plans in an envelope. He wrote a second message about his plans and sent you the hash. When he accomplishes them, he will send in the message. We will be able to see that it hashes to that value. Since hash collisions are virtually impossible with a good hash, that will prove he wrote it before it happened. Bitcoiners use this frequently (bitcoin itself is based on hashes) and get really pissed when they find out the world outside of computer science doesn't recognize their perfect mathematical evidence.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
From the length, I'd say it's sha256. Maybe it resolves into a username?

EDIT: resolve is a poor choice of word on my part as you can't resolve hashes back into the original value. Somebody should try hashing all the usernames in this thread and see if it matches up to this.

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Nov 8, 2017

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Maybe it’s one of those generated passwords the forums give you when you reset your account?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I am the puppet master... The master of puppets... Obey your master master...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It’s my bitcoin address.

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
well why you want us to go into your bitcave dude

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Could you fool people by using a salted hash and pick the salt after the fact to get the hash you want for any starting string? Or is that just as hard as finding a string that hashes to a specific hash?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nooner posted:

not sad anymore goon I'm glad you got things together and wish you luck with everything (:

also please go out in a blaze of glory and post a banme thread that makes keyboard goop look like a simple goatse :twisted:

yeah if you can't look at the evil dog thread or other hilarious threads at least go out in style

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

gently caress!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SKIPPING: one that was basically just "im gay"

quote:

There was this guy on a small group of online friends that I had a crush on. One time last year, I jacked off to his voice on Skype (while muted, yes) and found out it gave me a bit of an extra adrenaline rush.

Of course, after that came the embarrassment of jacking off to someone's voice on Skype without involving them on said cybering activities, so that was the only time I did it.

Sorry for this completely pedestrian confession guys, carry on with your l33t h4x0rz

That's creepy but pretty run-of-the-mill creepy yeah

Here's another of those "narrator drops way too many hints that he is a bad person" feshes:

quote:

I systematically destroyed someone’s life over a minor inconvenience. I know my judgment is coming soon, I recently discovered I have HIV. I am confessing this as I don’t believe in Heaven or Hell, but fear they might exist. I don’t belong to any church but I have been a goon since 1999. It’s the closest thing to religion I have. And I’m really scared of what’s to come.

In college I had a crush on a girl, Callie, in my Calc 4 class. I was slowly working my way towards asking her out. We were becoming friends and she eventually invited me to study with her and some friends at the library. I agreed, imagining this was my opening.

It wasn’t.

She just wanted to study and in fact had gross ulterior motives. She had a friend (fat and ugly) she thought I would get along with. This girl, Brianna, was strange but apparently “really into comics and games” like me. So of course, I was expected to gently caress her.

When I realized the deception I excused myself and claimed I had forgotten something in my dorm. It was then that I began plotting my revenge. Petty? Yeah, but it’s rare that a man gets to tell off a woman so I relished the chance.

I went back to the library an hour later and began talking about “my boyfriend”. This was 2004, it wasn’t yet super cool and trendy to be gay. Callie and Brianna acted like they were proud of me, but I could see the true nature of their reaction. Disappointment I couldn’t date the gross fat friend.

For the rest of the year I kept up the routine. Brianna and Callie wanted to study with me a lot, but I was too busy with my studly boyfriend. Eventually, they stopped asking. Owned, bitches.

I fell out of contact with them until Senior year, when I had a class with Brianna. Yes, I told her, I was still with Ronaldo and he was amazing. She was still single (loser!) and I tainted her constantly with stories of my weekend trysts with Ronaldo. Waking up in his apartment, breakfast in bed, and of course all the amazing sex. I could see it breaking her heart every single time we spoke.

The joke was on her, I could have easily dated her. I had a completely free social calendar, but she was so far below me she wasn’t even worth it. Owned again, bitch.

I looked her up on Facebook a while back. Married to a guy (who looks a LOT like me), lost weight, 3 kids. Obviously still thinking of me; she still posts a lot about comics. Attending a comic con with her husband. Cosplay for Halloween. All things I could do if I wanted to, but she’s still not worth it.

Callie too, married to a guy who also looks suspiciously like me. I got in their heads big time, I wouldn’t be shocked if during sex they still think about me. Owned, bitches.

Do I feel bad? A bit, because I know what I did was “wrong” in a bi local sense. 2 lives destroyed by me. Meanwhile my own life is amazing. At least it was.

I lost a lot of weight and started having some issues staying awake at work. My manger pulled me off counter duty when I passed out and sent me to the ER. HIV. The gay man’s disease. Funny how that happened, like I was being punished for pretending all those years ago.

Had I been with anyone who had HIV? I don’t know, I don’t screen every hooker I sleep with. Just like I may have used a dirty needle at some point. I can’t be expected to track it all. I was wiping them down, at least.

Do I regret it? No. Women need knocked down a peg. And in a way I blessed them - they’ll always think of me. But I wonder if I could have used that power for better things. I never did finish college, and my job is wage slave 101. I’m too smart to work there, but not motivated enough to change. Oh well, little bother now.

Trying a little hard IMO

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Think that one was meant for the STDH.txt thread hahahaha

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Assuming this is real, what are the odds that the new guy doesn’t actually resemble him that much but he sees it that way to stroke his own ego? Because I’m thinking of a percentage and it’s close to 100.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Assuming this is real, what are the odds that the new guy doesn’t actually resemble him that much but he sees it that way to stroke his own ego? Because I’m thinking of a percentage and it’s close to 100.

Well he apparently thinks continuing to hold the same interests that she had prior to meeting him means she still thinks of him so i think you can just round up to 100.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

they're probably both white skinny fat dudes who wear nothing but t shirts

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They both have brown hair. It's super obvious man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I mean, what are the chances they both ended up with men? Clearly they can't stop thinking of him and would leave their husbands in an instant if HIV man wanted them. He did own those bitches super hard.