Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Black Pill(sort of) by Super Mario's creator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
lol jesus that daily infographic thing

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Palpek posted:

Lol the creator of Mario might be misogynistic? Who could have guessed??

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

how is that misogynistic

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

quote:

Just lol if you think you have a chance with a blind girl

Blind women, and women in general, are able to sense your subhumanity. They don't even need their eyes to do so.
Females can tell if you are Chad or incel without looking at you. They have some sort of sixth sense that allows them to do so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAaarYPieB0
Of course the provided "proof" is an anime clip :allears:

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Palpek posted:

Miyamoto's talkin' to cats again.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

My Linux Rig posted:

gently caress you

Barudak
May 7, 2007

No woman has ever kicked open a door, run downstairs, and torn apart my shoes so I dont think the metaphor holds.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

No woman has ever kicked open a door, run downstairs, and torn apart my shoes so I dont think the metaphor holds.

and yet all of the women i know poo poo in a box filled with specialty sand so :shrug:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

My Linux Rig posted:

good job

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Fartbox posted:

how is that misogynistic

he’s basically equating women to spoiled house cats

not to mention, it’s no secret that the guy might not think highly of women? he was the guy who suggested this as a game after all:

never played it, but seen gameplay of it, and it’s basically a game where peach has to save Mario through the super power of having hysterics

and now that I mention it, I can’t really think of any games that he was behind that actually had a woman lead character that wasn’t stereotypical. Maybe I’m wrong on that though

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 8, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Last time I checked I was just a regular person but what do I know.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why are there even incels? Like what causes this? Is it just bullying as a kid or what?

Like i dont get why these guys dont just chill out. Maybe work on themselves, i dont know. Maybe lower their standards too. Why be so obsessive and weird? And apparently they want to rape women, what the gently caress???

No I didnt just find out about incels, if thats what youre thinking.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blue Star posted:

Why are there even incels? Like what causes this? Is it just bullying as a kid or what?

Like i dont get why these guys dont just chill out. Maybe work on themselves, i dont know. Maybe lower their standards too. Why be so obsessive and weird? And apparently they want to rape women, what the gently caress???

Chill is cope. Standards? Cope.

All is cope.
Cope cope copitty cope.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Star posted:

It is just another version of people mad about not living in an idealized past. They are convinced they would get a much better deal in the 1950s when all the CHADs settled down with one woman and never cheated on their wives therefore leaving all the other 14 ladies of their graduating class unspoiled. Since there is only 8 other guys in the graduating class things will magically work themselves out. Now lets go wash down our troubles with a delicious slice of apple pie.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

My Linux Rig posted:

AVERAGE INCEL DAY
-wake up (too many lives left to die)
-spend all day saving princess from bowser
-get no thanks not even a kiss
-try to kill self by jumping into bottomless pit

AVERAGE STACY DAY
-get "kidnapped"
-spend all day loving bowser
-turn down nice guys for trying to save you because they're short fat manlet subhumans
-fall asleep dreaming of bowser dick

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I love this idea that incels were banned for not caving to women when every single loving post is about how they are all worthless scumbags compared to women. They do nothing but mock themselves

Blue Star posted:

It's been stated before but you gotta realize that incels are actually super loving lazy. They focus on these ~god given curses~ and poo poo like height and poo poo that is unchangeable because they don't wanna put in the work to actually improve themselves.

Seriously look at the graphic on the last page comparing female to male. The entire ethos of incels is that you're curse from birth as a nightmarish ugly piece of trash and everyone else is laughing at you and having fun BUT NOT YOU! Exercise? Eating right? Learning a skill? Interacting with people? Nope, they will make up every single excuse possible to say that won't work.

The rape poo poo and general hatred of women comes from a bunch of those guys self loathing merging together and just becoming toxic. They form this lovely community where they make up these horrifying utopias in their mind where they'd finally get laid.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

he’s basically equating women to spoiled house cats

I'm not trying to defend miyamoto (and his tendency to use damsels in distress as a plot point) but saying that "cats are like women" is not the same as saying "women are like cats." sure, it may betray some underlying beliefs about the nature of women but those, still, are not equivalent statements.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ReadingZucchini posted:

I'm not trying to defend miyamoto (and his tendency to use damsels in distress as a plot point) but saying that "cats are like women" is not the same as saying "women are like cats." sure, it may betray some underlying beliefs about the nature of women but those, still, are not equivalent statements.

Men are dogs
Women are cats
Babies are mice

-Mario Mario

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
God knows what he said after or before that sentence, but taken in a vacuum it isn't that terrible. Cats like interaction, but cats don't like it if you chase after them screaming "KITTY" and grab them up and pet them however you like.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

ReadingZucchini posted:

Fine maybe it’s not that egregious of a quote but I still wouldn’t be surprised if news came out that he did/said some really lovely misogynistic stuff

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

My Linux Rig posted:

Fine maybe it’s not that egregious of a quote but I still wouldn’t be surprised if news came out that he did/said some really lovely misogynistic stuff

that's the spirit

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tetracube posted:

AVERAGE INCEL DAY
-wake up (too many lives left to die)
-spend all day saving princess from bowser
-get no thanks not even a kiss
-try to kill self by jumping into bottomless pit

AVERAGE STACY DAY
-get "kidnapped"
-spend all day loving bowser
-turn down nice guys for trying to save you because they're short fat manlet subhumans
-fall asleep dreaming of bowser dick

Ah yes, adidabs.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

univbee posted:

This is apparently a vid but I'm not watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5_krEPfcM

:allbuttons:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
pretty sure there's a moment in paper mario where baby bowser claims that peach is his mother and she basically goes "huh, checks out"

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolguye posted:

pretty sure there's a moment in paper mario where baby bowser claims that peach is his mother and she basically goes "huh, checks out"

Mario will have to raise the baby.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Can we get some hot Incel takes on the Super Mario Odyssey ending?

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

DrPlump posted:

You broke frame and ultimately lost value in your wifes eyes. He likely slipped her his number and they have been texting since.

EVERY. loving. TIME.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Oh GOOD. They found a NEW FORUM. :mad:

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before, but why Chad? I don't think it's a common name nor can I think of any hunks that go by Chad. Hell, I've only ever met one and he was overweight.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chad Thundercocks my name
pounding pussy is my game

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Every Chad I’ve ever met has been a generally nice, genuine guy that respected women. It’s the Dustins and Bryces that generally turn out to be tools

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Every Chad I’ve ever met has been a generally nice, genuine guy that respected women. It’s the Dustins and Bryces that generally turn out to be tools

The Bryces I've met are pretty cool. Now Cody and Thomas on the other hand, yikes

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

KillerJunglist posted:

Oh GOOD. They found a NEW FORUM. :mad:

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before, but why Chad? I don't think it's a common name nor can I think of any hunks that go by Chad. Hell, I've only ever met one and he was overweight.

My coworkers and I were talking about this earlier, after having to explain why it was cool and good that r/incels was shut down. I also shared those incel videos that Walter has been doing.

We all agreed however that Chad seems like a good dude and we would all hang out with Chad.

:golfclap:

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

As if incels were anywhere near that hot. You know if a dom girl descended on them they would jump at the chance to carry her printer.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

OldTennisCourt posted:

Seriously look at the graphic on the last page comparing female to male. The entire ethos of incels is that you're curse from birth as a nightmarish ugly piece of trash and everyone else is laughing at you and having fun BUT NOT YOU! Exercise? Eating right? Learning a skill? Interacting with people? Nope, they will make up every single excuse possible to say that won't work.

I think there was also a good point earlier in this thread, which was that even if they did change themselves and meet a girl, they’d be dissatisfied because they are still not Chad and the world is still not fair. “Chad never had to change himself, he just was that all along.”

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The greatest trick Chad ever pulled was convincing the world he existed outside of some very arguably homoerotic fantasies.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi I'm ummmm Thad im a not going to gently caress your wife like that Chad rear end in a top hat did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

DrPlump posted:

Hi I'm ummmm Thad im a not going to gently caress your wife like that Chad rear end in a top hat did.

/

:thunk:

• Locked thread