Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Captain Invictus posted:

Unless one of the cast itself literally died, you are probably not going to hear anything about what happened.

I'm more sad that they have to look at the babyfaced gremlin that is shaved pat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Captain Invictus posted:

Unless one of the cast itself literally died, you are probably not going to hear anything about what happened.

Weekend At Woolie's

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Dias posted:

Oh, you too?

that's not Saiyan 18!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rodyle posted:

that's not Saiyan 18!

That's 17!!!!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I made a Kamen Rider Freezerman

RIDER GE BRISK!

The fact that you can't even name your stupid fanfiction character in Sonic Forces is just sad. The fact that you can't have ANY of the creativity with it is baffling.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Unheard of new levels of bumbling have been going on in the TEW2 LP, it's great

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Oh they're doing more Silent Hill 1 btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_yzUkLf1yM

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm watching Liam's Sonic Forces stream and he kinda starts getting down around stage 20. Then we get to the final boss and he is suddenly broken when the final boss' first stage uses the exact same mechanic as Classic Sonic's first, and only, boss fight.
This feeds me greatly.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Another emergency glass breaking??

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tae posted:

Another emergency glass breaking??
Didn't they start this in Shitstorm VI?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Didn't they start this in Shitstorm VI?

Yeah this is just a continuation

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Shaved Pat looks kind of like a tiny King Kong Bundy.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

People probably figured out what one of the family emergencies was. One of woolie's relatives died of cancer.

http://afropunk.com/2017/11/renowned-atlanta-based-visual-artist-tamara-natalie-madden-suddenly-passes-away-cancer/

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

havenwaters posted:

Yeah this is just a continuation

Pat made it sound like they only decided to continue it because of what's going on with Woolie.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

havenwaters posted:

People probably figured out what one of the family emergencies was. One of woolie's relatives died of cancer.

http://afropunk.com/2017/11/renowned-atlanta-based-visual-artist-tamara-natalie-madden-suddenly-passes-away-cancer/

God drat, her artwork is gorgeous, and she just looks so drat happy despite her physical setbacks mentioned in the article. What a loving shame.

Cancer is awful, my stepdad just found out he almost guaranteed has renal cell carcinoma in both of his kidneys with possible metastitization, they're going to do a full biopsy in a month but the doctor was like "it's 85% likely to be this" so that's foreboding.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
This is the spookiest timeline.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
has pat said during any streams/videos why he shaved absolutely everything? He could actually rock a beard, or at least a small one, hell even a chinstrap, but taking it ALL off?

Like, this is coming from someone who is literally physically incapable of growing any body hair whatsoever(alopecia universalis), he doesn't look very good without hair, he is definitely the kind of person who benefits from SOME kind of facial hair. He was getting a little full-on hobo beard towards the end there, but something more managed really suited him. Ah well!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Pat would've looked amazing if he grew and braided a viking beard. :black101:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Captain Invictus posted:

has pat said during any streams/videos why he shaved absolutely everything? He could actually rock a beard, or at least a small one, hell even a chinstrap, but taking it ALL off?

Like, this is coming from someone who is literally physically incapable of growing any body hair whatsoever(alopecia universalis), he doesn't look very good without hair, he is definitely the kind of person who benefits from SOME kind of facial hair. He was getting a little full-on hobo beard towards the end there, but something more managed really suited him. Ah well!

From what I've heard, he just wanted to trim his beard at first, but kept screwing up until he just shaved it all off. Which is the most Pat thing ever.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

havenwaters posted:

holy poo poo Woolies relative was so talented and happy what a goddamn shame :(

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Neo_Crimson posted:

From what I've heard, he just wanted to trim his beard at first, but kept screwing up until he just shaved it all off. Which is the most Pat thing ever.
perfect

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

he... did it

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
...does...does Pat understand how a beard trimmer works??

what a glorious fuccboivin

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Dias posted:

He spent all his time understanding and axiomatizing his sleeping rituals, so there was no time left for beard trimming.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Dias posted:

Listen. Pat (circa 2012) did not understand how to boil water to cook pasta.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

havenwaters posted:

Listen. Pat (circa 2012) did not understand how to boil water to cook pasta.

Pat and Dan Ryckert are two people that by all accounts shouldn't have survived college, and yet here they are, living semi-well-adjusted lives.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Dias posted:

He has OCD so he was probably trying to make it "perfect" and settled on shave it all to quiet the brain demons.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Dmitri-9 posted:

He has OCD so he was probably trying to make it "perfect" and settled on shave it all to quiet the brain demons.

I bet he was trying to trim his beard without adjusting for length.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
spends 500 dollars on crates in a game he’s not playing, doesn’t want to spend 20 dollars on a decent hairstylist

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Depths posted:

spends 500 dollars on crates in a game he’s not playing, doesn’t want to spend 20 dollars on a decent hairstylist

He actually did go to a barber, funny enough

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Rhonne posted:

Shaved Pat looks kind of like a tiny King Kong Bundy.

Push Mini Kong Boivin for Summerslam

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Depths posted:

You forget Pat's brain defaults to Charlie in "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack".

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Depths posted:

He's legit afraid of going to a barber because he thinks they'll spit on his head if he doesn't make small-talk with them.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
TEW2 LP got a lot better with this second recording session and Pat admitting he's been a giant idiot the whole time

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Blockhouse posted:

Pat admitting he's been a giant idiot the whole time

man it seems like a lot to apologize for the entirety of 2bfp content because of a couple of puzzle mishaps but sure

:v:

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Maybe Pat shaved because he doesn't want to look like Louis C.K. any more.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A good poster posted:

Maybe Pat shaved because he doesn't want to look like Louis C.K. any more.

It's timely as gently caress I'll give him that.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Basically Pat did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-6MYnGKIas&t=32s

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
this battle ended with the victory of

siegfied

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I feel like the pause wasn't supposed to be so bad and it might be disc they're playing but it's a god damned shame they played it with the game skipping most of the music. Cervantes stage has a fuckin' excellent theme.