Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

sheep-dodger posted:

gently caress you Tinsley, it's Republicans that have completely flipped their opinions on Mueller since spring, not democrats.

This might be fair if they'd used Comey instead of Mueller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Jurgan posted:

This might be fair if they'd used Comey instead of Mueller.

Eh, Comey, Mueller...all the same thing when you're on your 11th beer of the morning 80th hour of research.

26 dead people thank you!

Tweet Fueds

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...g-ii/842201001/

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

One of the better Bennetts in some time.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Starshark posted:

I'll admit I don't know for sure, but I bet Texas has really liberal abortion laws.

Well they're not an "undue burden."

Barely.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

It's so rare to see actually arty stuff being used in these toons; so when suddenly there's something like this nice use of negative space, it's a bit of a shock.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

JerikTelorian posted:

One of the better Bennetts in some time.

Agreed.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sandpuppy posted:

This is a total "you can't fire me I QUIT" situation because this guy fired a few shots at the shooter as the shooter was driving away.

They said the same thing about the third guy killed in that Las Vegas Cici's pizza shooting: "the killers realized there were armed people so they shot themselves."

Pants Donkey posted:

Oh, the new Branco is out.

I wonder at which point you stop loving that chicken and have just turn it into a dick cozy.

*phew* She won't be killed as long as she doesn't displease Hillary by, for example, writing an entire book that paints her as the architect of a criminal conspiracy!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sandpuppy posted:

Tweet Fueds

The Kow Klux Klan. :3:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Cat Mattress posted:

It's so rare to see actually arty stuff being used in these toons; so when suddenly there's something like this nice use of negative space, it's a bit of a shock.

I literally did not see that until I saw the thumbnail 🤯

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

A Natural Alliance. A Region-Changing Deal.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Weird how a drastic increase in the deficit follows tax cuts. Must be just a coincidence.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Is there a way to delete posts? I tried attaching a jpeg to this post (I have a platinum account), but nothing came through. Am I crazy or has the world gone mad? Everything worked fine for me the other day.

If this is a known glitch, please tell me.

Death Ray fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Nov 8, 2017

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

Sandpuppy posted:

Eh, Comey, Mueller...all the same thing when you're on your 11th beer of the morning 80th hour of research.

TVs Patrick Duffy
Dec 12, 2006
Pick something difficult. You know, hard to mock or whatever.

:perfect:

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

:drat:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I would do a "right next to intellectual titans on the op/ed page," but you know, this fits right in. Hurr durr poop.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s beautiful

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hot drat, those labels

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Now that’s what I call a red state.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The plucky underdog no more?

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Aaaaand two weeks later, the guy who wrote the North Carolina transgender bathroom bill lost to a transgender woman.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

Office Pig posted:

Now that’s what I call a red state.

That's so good it could have come from li'l Stan Kelly!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Reminder that this is based on right wing respected 'thinker' and human egg Eli Lake who went on a now deleted Twitter rant about this case saying poo poo like

quote:

"Why can't I call what happened to the first President Bush a case of elder abuse? He's a 90 year old man in a wheelchair. Shame on her."

quote:

It gives him a pass because he's an extremely old man in a wheelchair who can't do anyone any harm, that's why. Use your head... Here's an idea. He apologized. She should now thank him for the 58 combat missions he flew when he was her age to help save America."
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d3d7vx/theres-no-such-thing-as-good-natured-groping

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I want to point out that he failed to put someone still alive, like Woody Allen or Roman Polanski Sam Malone, looking on sadly from the great beyond, but he drew a tank in Heaven, so it's all good.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I bet Stiglich breathed a sigh of relief that Roy Halladay died when the DA candidate he hated so much won that he could draw an obit cartoon and call it a day.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Priti Patel and Boris Johnson – Theresa May’s weakness as prime minister has allowed her most ambitious ministers to do their own thing"

Telegraph:

After The Beano.

Independent:

Priti Patel forced to resign over unofficial meetings with Israelis

Times:

Boris Johnson sorry if Zaghari-Ratcliffe remarks 'caused anxiety'

Evening Standard:

Strong and stable: Theresa May waxwork unveiled – in pictures

Mail:
Mac on... Prince Charles and the Paradise Papers

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

.Edward Penischin posted:

Aaaaand two weeks later, the guy who wrote the North Carolina transgender bathroom bill lost to a transgender woman.

North Carolina isn't Virginia, but yes it's good to hear Bathroom Bob got flushed.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Perestroika posted:

Oh hey, the old "gently caress this guy, not for what he did but for the inevitable legislative response". Haven't seen that one in a while.

Yeah, not since Skelley's response to the Las Vegas shooting last month.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"DEMS ARE BUTT."
"AGREED."

(applause)

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Sandpuppy posted:

The real heros are the people that run blindly into a situation guns blazing and happen to luck out and fire in the correct direction.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Yeah, not since Skelley's response to the Las Vegas shooting last month.

I swear every hack cartoonist has this same pencil necked, glasses wearing, white guy to lay on thier sick burn or whatever.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im gonna call him a gerald. Gerald wants to tell you about those bad antifas and also how trump has done some good things with business.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

There have been at least 40 mass shootings since Las Vegas. Try 'daily'. (Though admittedly, people don't die in all of them)

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Hihohe posted:

Im gonna call him a gerald. Gerald wants to tell you about those bad antifas and also how trump has done some good things with business.

My father-in-law is a Gerald. My wife hasn't spoken to him in about seven years because he's also a gerald.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Dennis the Menace wasn't a Bash Street Kid :mad:

Gove-Plug and inexplicable window Corbyn are both very good tho

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

What does the bible say about standing idly by while people are repeatedly slaughtered, you sanctimonious bucket of jizz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/928255863264915456

:allears:

• Locked thread