Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FCKGW
May 21, 2006

remember 700 years ago when the repubs voted to kill millions of americans and then started lamping in the rose garden liek woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Uncle Wemus posted:

When did he pull a gun

he pointed one at juan williams off camera and even turned on a laser sight like a huge dork but the story went away after williams said he never felt like he was in any danger

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

trump

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

triple sulk posted:

trump is prez

praise Jesus

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

MORE MILK!!!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

triple sulk posted:

quote this post if u wanna probe w/a cool flcl gif

yo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/garfield/status/928344271555584000

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

FCKGW posted:

remember 700 years ago when the repubs voted to kill millions of americans and then started lamping in the rose garden liek woah

Yeah, did those millions of Americans eventually die off? Kinda forgot about it after that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i hope gangster looney tunes make a comeback

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

if trimp hasnt posted yet about how we need a table as long as china's he will soon

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

People need only watch live leak videos to understand the PRC is a Potemkin nation.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ONE YEAR OF TRUMP :nutshot:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

trump is prez

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nonsense posted:

People need only watch live leak videos to understand the PRC is a Potemkin nation.

Explain, please?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nonsense posted:

I don't even need to do that, anyone with even moderate awareness of what their credit markets look like would be well aware of what's going on and hahahah let's just say it would be a vacuum metastability event for the global financial system.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
hi im tom steyr and for some reason i think you'll respond positively to me spending a bunch of time on your tv screen in my denim shirt

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

I don't even need to do that, anyone with even moderate awareness of what their credit markets look like would be well aware of what's going on and hahahah let's just say it would be a vacuum metastability event for the global financial system.
in a better more self-aware universe the long con of the chinese communist party would be to exploit capitalism's willingness to create value from wishful thinking to the point of collapse

however the reality is that they just realized this is how capital works and are making the most of it before it domino crumbles and who gives a gently caress what'll happen to everything once investors realize they put money into absolutely nothing for almost a century

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

petit choux posted:

Explain, please?

He's probably referring to the ghost cities that China has been building. I think it's part of their long term modernization plan. They have to plan ahead for moving roughly a billion people from rural areas into more modern cities, hence the ghost towns and the rural/urban card divide.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Serfer posted:

He's probably referring to the ghost cities that China has been building. I think it's part of their long term modernization plan. They have to plan ahead for moving roughly a billion people from rural areas into more modern cities, hence the ghost towns and the rural/urban card divide.

love too megacity one

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Rah! posted:

lol look at this idiot complaining about a child support payment that was paid years ago, and was never a problem for anyone anyways:

https://twitter.com/fooskic/status/928450540765368320

so are they just throwing the "not paying child support" thing out from nowhere?

legit question since im seeing a lot of that in his tweet thread

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
https://deadspin.com/report-uf-wanted-to-combat-white-supremacist-rally-wit-1820275291

ANTIFAAAAAAA tim tebow yells before hurling a grenade 40 yards past the nazis into the counter protesters

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Rah! posted:

lol look at this idiot complaining about a child support payment that was paid years ago, and was never a problem for anyone anyways:

https://twitter.com/fooskic/status/928450540765368320
the implication they're getting at is "racsexist ironstache didn't pay child support on time for some number of months, ergo hillary's slaves and obama robbing the dnc is good"

there's a reason why i actually take the hillbot threat to vote for trump over bernie more seriously than most here seem to be

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

so are they just throwing the "not paying child support" thing out from nowhere?

he was apparently behind on it a bit or something because he was poor as poo poo, idk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tebow would not support the nazis

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Agrajag posted:

a thing came out a few days ago that he missed a few months worth of child support payments since he was going through bankruptcy from medical debt relating to surviving cancer

this is bad since it is a Poor crime and not a wholesome Rich crime like stealing from the government or sexually assaulting dozens of your employees (or owning slaves :hmbol:)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

tag yourself I'm Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette on Duty's crossed arms.

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

the bitcoin of weed posted:

a thing came out a few days ago that he missed a few months worth of child support payments since he was going through bankruptcy from medical debt relating to surviving cancer

this is bad since it is a Poor crime and not a wholesome Rich crime like stealing from the government or sexually assaulting dozens of your employees (or owning slaves :hmbol:)

now I feel like donating even more money to his campaign. thanks twitter trolls!

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

He also worked out an arrangement with the mother and paid it back before running against Paul Ryan, so it's sort of a weird story to try and make hay out of.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

tebow would not support the nazis

uhhhhh

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I am going to pretend President Xi did this to Trump in Chinese and played it off as a compliment:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tebow is definitely a Cruz voter

wait lmao why am i a child rapist now

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I didn't realize until earlier today that VA's new governor-elect voted for W. twice. Glad the Republican didn't win, but holy poo poo.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Wow what a MESS :sad:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

tebow is definitely a Cruz voter

wait lmao why am i a child rapist now

it's all i ask

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

where the gently caress is your chin dot jpg

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

same

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this isn't the king killing association at all what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why would she care, it's not like the people hurt anything important to her, like her husband or good son

• Locked thread