Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

definitely dont concern yourself with kill stealing but also dont be like my friend who flash zenith blade ignited a 10 hp target who was in auto range of someone else because "i just wanted the assist"

Kill secured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

Mierenneuker posted:

I don't see myself actually coming back to the game. I'm at a point where a long laning phase bores the hell out of me (and this is coming from someone who used to play top-lane frequently). All that RP will be funbucks that shall never provide fun.
Gifting is a thing and I'm missing a lot of champs and skins, just sayin

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

I would rather not lane at all tbqh.

Heroes of the storm is a game

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Crap. It's been a few years and I can't remember my password and I no longer have the email account for my main, just a dumb alternate account.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
so which of these new rune paths should i be focusing on as an ADC

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

so which of these new rune paths should i be focusing on as an ADC

Lethal Tempo. Everything else is more situational

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Predator keystone blitz: A Good Gimmick

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

Predator keystone blitz: A Good Gimmick

did you go sorcery for the free cast every 60 seconds? it seems choice for blitz in particular

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Venuz Patrol posted:

did you go sorcery for the free cast every 60 seconds? it seems choice for blitz in particular

Nah, I did movespeed and more movespeed because if I'm gonna do a gimmick I'm gonna go all in

edit: waterwalking does seem underwhelming compared to the free spells though

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I'm sorry but chogath is the dumbest champ in the game. Please delete him.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Heroes of the storm is a game

which is getting changes to add more laning to the game. :laugh:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
So it's been like a year or so since I played any SR. It's nice to see that zyra's still busted enough that even a shitter like me can get an S- and an 8/6/15 on her.
I mean it helped that their Eve was feeding hard but still

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Elman posted:

So does "killstealing" actually matter or is it just the usual "gently caress you I'm the carry I should get all the kills" bullshit from mobas and safe to ignore?

Cause people seem to get really mad when I come to gank and attack the enemy till they're dead.

Generally, you want to funnel the most gold possible to the champions that benefit the most from having lots of gold, a tank or support will be buying 2200g or 2900g items for the most part and hit max build early but the carry will be buying multiple items 1000g higher then that.

But for the most part in the lower ranks, don't worry about kill securing because there is a good chance those people don't know what to do with the gold, just don't be wasting unnecessary summoners to steal a kill that has no way to escape.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Big McHuge posted:

Crap. It's been a few years and I can't remember my password and I no longer have the email account for my main, just a dumb alternate account.

Email support, if you can give them enough info regarding the account they'll switch emails and reset your password for you

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Picked up well regarded Champs Aurelion Sol, Gnar, Illaoi and Kindred. Ready to play again for the first time in years and get completely wrecked.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Christ, Janna/Soraka/Lulu are all ridiculous in lane with Aery + Combust + Cheap Shot. You pretty much need Mirror Skin and Second Wind if you don't have one of those three in bot or else it becomes a hellish nightmare of slowly getting prodded to death. I expect Aery'll be the first Keystone to get kicked in the can considering how easy she is to abuse in lane.

Tried out Moneybags Karma with Klepto, and I actually like it a lot. Got some really solid value out of it during laning phase, although it seems a bit random. The game ended up going in the toilet, but I can definitely see an argument for it if you're someone like Karma who wants to accelerate your AP gains to smooth out your awful post-6 landscape.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 9, 2017

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I have no idea what Passive: Bandit means and DO NOT respond telling me what it is

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

klepto ez is hilarious, ez is back baby

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Kleptomancy is hilarious and I wish I could run it on every single champion. You just get so much free poo poo! It owns!!!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winner posted:

I have no idea what Passive: Bandit means and DO NOT respond telling me what it is

Why not...?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Reality Winner posted:

Owning stock in a bank

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Okay manabond is broken

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
It's pretty easy to spot the overly strong keystones, what are some of the worst ones right now?

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

kingcobweb posted:

Okay manabond is broken

Well yeah you can make a turn 1 marit lage.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the games are very snowbally currently

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

It's pretty easy to spot the overly strong keystones, what are some of the worst ones right now?

The cool down on Guardian (shield you and an ally) feels way too long for something that you can proc accidentally to no real effect. The range on it is pretty laughable too.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Fleet Footwork, Electrocute (thunderlords), Phase Rush, Unsealed Spellbook are all kind of meh imo, either for being outclassed heavily by other options in their tree, or in spellbooks case, making you run the inspiration line of runes when the other trees are much better stats wise(but not memes wise)

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i havent seen a login queue for this game in a very long time, wow

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I want to play league of legends for some reason but I can't handle choice. Just give me back ferver olaf.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Methanar posted:

I want to play league of legends for some reason but I can't handle choice. Just give me back ferver olaf.

press the attack or lethal tempo olaf mid is probably even better than that right now. Get out there soldier.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
The amount of time it takes for the brush poro to arm irritates the poo poo out of me, fucks up pathing a lot

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Grasp is pretty awful right now too. Played a few Mundo games with it, and the 2% heal isn't nearly enough to keep up with all the new burst in the game, and the permanent 5 hp per duel stacks super slow so by 30 minutes it was worth ~100 hp.

All in I think the Resolve tree either needs a bump up, or the other trees need a bump down. Its not worth getting ~100 hp late game when the other trees are giving hundreds of damage instead.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Primetime posted:

Grasp is pretty awful right now too. Played a few Mundo games with it, and the 2% heal isn't nearly enough to keep up with all the new burst in the game, and the permanent 5 hp per duel stacks super slow so by 30 minutes it was worth ~100 hp.

All in I think the Resolve tree either needs a bump up, or the other trees need a bump down. Its not worth getting ~100 hp late game when the other trees are giving hundreds of damage instead.

Yeah mundo was the first thing I played today too. I think it's funny that I just brought up how strong he is because I think after this patch he's utter dogshit again.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Most useless runes right now are Unsealed Spellbook and Hextech Flash and Minion Dematerializer

Futures Market is pretty useless too

Most runes that assume you suck like the ones I’ve just listed are bad

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
i picked aatrox as a joke and now ive become the joke because i keep playing him for... fun

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Primetime posted:

On the other hand I played a game of Tahm top vs an Urgot and absolutely bodied him. Resolve feels good.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Teikanmi posted:

Most useless runes right now are Unsealed Spellbook and Hextech Flash and Minion Dematerializer

Futures Market is pretty useless too

Most runes that assume you suck like the ones I’ve just listed are bad

Futures Market is okay for champs with big, defined powerspikes cause then you can avoid situations where you need one more minion to finish a big buy and then get ganked and die/team starts a fight and loses because you were sitting on 2k gold or whatever. It probably could use harder scaling, though that might be broken.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Also The Ultimate Hat doesn't work on Udyr at all and that makes me really sad.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I built a bunch of AS on Kled with Lethal Tempo and got up to 4.4 attack speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

klepto ezreal is probably the most fun ive had with this game all year

it probably should be toned down a bit on ranged champions or whatever but the general idea is so good

• Locked thread