Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Suave Fedora posted:

Not worth burning that spot, but he definitely shouldn’t remain on waivers after they clear.

Samuel is the easy drop here.

Oh i don't need to drop anyone.

But with the 3rd dedicated WR spot and 5 benches and an IR spot, do you think that high waiver will be worth holding onto with 4 weeks left? I'm currently 4-5 and 8th fighting to get back to at least 6th. waiver pickings are pretty slim, i just had to start Hurns, Samuel, and Ryan Grant at WR as they were the best waiver options to cover for byes.

I'm only asking because my WR's are p thin after AB84 and Thielan.

Doubt he clears waivers either. I'm not sure there'll be any better options than Davis coming on waivers in the next 3-4 weeks.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Nov 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Keeper Auction league, got offered the following:

KHunt (can be kept for $52) for my Kamara (can be kept for $12)

It's a pretty even trade imo, but I don't think I want to take it.

I already have plenty of keeper options (we can keep 3), but Kamara may end up cracking that top 3.

Thoughts?

Kamara and a $40 player blows KHunt out of the water.

This week's goon project injury report was written by someone we can all probably relate to, a guy who doesn't realize nobody gives a poo poo about his fantasy team.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
0.5 PPR

Give: Devante Parker
Receive: TY Hilton

Parker: Car, TB, Pats, Broncos, Pats, Bills, Chiefs

TY: Pitt, BYE, Titans, Jags, Bills, Broncos, Ravens

I think I just answered my own question as I typed that out. That's a pretty nasty schedule for TY.

Popero posted:

I probably will be starting Bryant this week in a three WR set up where I have horrible bye issues (and Mike Evans) and where I am almost certain to lose. I don't believe that the Taylor Gabriels/Adam Humphries of the world are likely to change that, but maybe Marty goes off for 30 or something?

So, uh, that's my justification.

What about Lockett? Paul Richardson looks doubtful. Lockett would be a pretty much every-down player if he can't go.

coronaball fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Nov 8, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

coronaball posted:

0.5 PPR

Give: Devante Parker
Receive: TY Hilton

Parker: Car, TB, Pats, Broncos, Pats, Bills, Chiefs

TY: Pitt, BYE, Titans, Jags, Bills, Broncos, Ravens

I think I just answered my own question as I typed that out. That's a pretty nasty schedule for TY.

Newp, Nope, Nu-Uh, Negative, No Way

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Is Corey Coleman worth grabbing?

I know lolbrowns, but i'm needing depth help at WR.

Also anyone know of any updates with Greg Olsen? Last rotoblurb was Oct. 30 saying he was gonna test his foot out that week but nothing since.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 9, 2017

Brian Fellows
May 29, 2003
I'm Brian Fellows
I've got Cam and Wentz. Really should shop one or the other around, but one owner is asking me straight up what I want.

My RBs are awful - Duke Johnson is my best, but most annoyingly I have both Bilal Powell and Forte and would love to move one. My WRs are pretty solid.

He's got Carols Hyde, Adrian Peterson, Isiah Crowell, and Jerrick McKinnon.

Any two of those worth trading Cam and Forte/Powell for or.should I look for better? He's got Brandin Cooks and Devin Funchess too if I'd be OK with pulling an RB and a WR.

He's got Jameis Winston and Ben Roethlishtbdkskskburger so I definitely am who he wants a QB from.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

VietCampo posted:

Oh i don't need to drop anyone.

But with the 3rd dedicated WR spot and 5 benches and an IR spot, do you think that high waiver will be worth holding onto with 4 weeks left? I'm currently 4-5 and 8th fighting to get back to at least 6th. waiver pickings are pretty slim, i just had to start Hurns, Samuel, and Ryan Grant at WR as they were the best waiver options to cover for byes.

I'm only asking because my WR's are p thin after AB84 and Thielan.

Doubt he clears waivers either. I'm not sure there'll be any better options than Davis coming on waivers in the next 3-4 weeks.

It being a 3WR league escaped me. Go for it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Also anyone know of any updates with Greg Olsen? Last rotoblurb was Oct. 30 saying he was gonna test his foot out that week but nothing since.

Id say not hearing anything is probably a bad sign.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RCarr posted:

Id say not hearing anything is probably a bad sign.

Hmm, thanks.

Newest thing i was able to find was this 2 days ago

quote:

Panthers' Greg Olsen: Increasing workload
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire
Olsen (foot) is expected to increase his workout regimen this week, Steve Reed of the Associated Press reports.

Olsen was slated to begin practicing last week, but even if he didn't, head coach Ron Rivera is implying the tight end will do so in the coming days. On track for a return when first eligible Nov. 26, Olsen will likely be good to roll in time for the Panthers' playoff push.

So maybe i'll hold onto him for now as i don't need the space yet.

Also who would you rather have in .5 PPR ROS? Shuffling around my teams atm

Sammy Watkins or Jamison Crowder

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 9, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Sammy Watkins or Jamison Crowder

Can you wait one week before making that decision?

I’m curious to see if 2016 Crowder or 2017 Crowder takes the field after his hammy heals.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Brian Fellows posted:

I've got Cam and Wentz. Really should shop one or the other around, but one owner is asking me straight up what I want.

My RBs are awful - Duke Johnson is my best, but most annoyingly I have both Bilal Powell and Forte and would love to move one. My WRs are pretty solid.

He's got Carols Hyde, Adrian Peterson, Isiah Crowell, and Jerrick McKinnon.

Any two of those worth trading Cam and Forte/Powell for or.should I look for better? He's got Brandin Cooks and Devin Funchess too if I'd be OK with pulling an RB and a WR.

He's got Jameis Winston and Ben Roethlishtbdkskskburger so I definitely am who he wants a QB from.

I’d do Cam & Powell for Hyde or McKinnon

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

Can you wait one week before making that decision?

I’m curious to see if 2016 Crowder or 2017 Crowder takes the field after his hammy heals.

Possibly but not likely, they're both on waivers atm, so no guarantee i'd get either one since my first claim is in for Corey Davis. Was gonna put in claims for both of them and dropping one of my bench RB's, just seeing which one should have priority over the other.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
fwiw I had the same decision and decided to just roll the dice on Watkins since he has the better matchup. Maybe he'll break one again

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I'm still not entirely comfortable with my WR roster, I need to beef it up for the playoffs. Stefon Diggs and JuJu are currently the best options available on the wire. I have:

Golden Tate
Devin Funchess
Kelvin Benjamin
Nelson Agholor
Will Fuller
Sterling Shepard

My inclination is to drop Fuller and Shepard for Diggs and JuJu both. Just wanting a sanity check, make sure I'm not missing something.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I'd definitely drop Fuller for Juju. I'm not familiar enough with the others to make a recommendation.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Q_res posted:

I'm still not entirely comfortable with my WR roster, I need to beef it up for the playoffs. Stefon Diggs and JuJu are currently the best options available on the wire. I have:

Golden Tate
Devin Funchess
Kelvin Benjamin
Nelson Agholor
Will Fuller
Sterling Shepard

My inclination is to drop Fuller and Shepard for Diggs and JuJu both. Just wanting a sanity check, make sure I'm not missing something.

Id drop both fuller and Shepard for JuJu and Diggs no questions asked.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Absolutely. Get both of them.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Would you rather have goodwin or fuller?

Horrific options but im thinking Beathard can at least get the ball downfield

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

the_american_dream posted:

Goodwin, since there's at least hope in SF.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Need some thoughts here. Twelve team, half PPR league with 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLX/1DST.

My Team
QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Todd Gurley, Mark Ingram, Duke Johnson, Marlon Mack, Damien Williams
WR: Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Josh Doctson, Corey Davis
TE: Travis Kelce

Few things:

1. My team is 7-2 in first place, with 70 more points scored than anyone else in the league. Kelce is on bye this week. Do I drop a player for a fill in, or do I roll without a TE against an opponent who is 4-5? The top TE options this week are Charles Clay, David Njoku, Ed Dickson, Julius Thomas, and Eric Ebron according to ESPN's always accurate and reliable predictions.

2. I'm starting to worry that Mark Ingram is going to lose more and more touches down the stretch, and that he's a good sell high at this point. Am I crazy?

3. Cousins continues to disappoint. Jared Goff is on the WW and faces an exploitable Houston Defense. OTOH Cousins looks to be getting his offensive line back. Should I make the switch?

4. Rex Burkhead and Thomas Rawls are on the WW. David Johnsn is another option and could be available Week 14. Any moves there? Marlon Mack continues to disappoint and might be droppable at this point.

I'm leaning towards trying to move Mark Ingram and another player in a 2 for 1 or 2 for 2, keeping Kirk Cousins, and dropping/trading Marlon Mack to make room for Rex Burkhead. Thoughts?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Is Mark Ingram and Damien Williams for LeSean McCoy a terrible idea? Half PPR. I'm thinking of making the offer to get McCoy in what could be a brief buy-low window. Rotoviz is saying that NO can sustain two RBs and that their playoff schedule looks really encouraging.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Nov 9, 2017

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

1. My team is 7-2 in first place, with 70 more points scored than anyone else in the league. Kelce is on bye this week. Do I drop a player for a fill in, or do I roll without a TE against an opponent who is 4-5? The top TE options this week are Charles Clay, David Njoku, Ed Dickson, Julius Thomas, and Eric Ebron according to ESPN's always accurate and reliable predictions.

Don't play without a TE. Pick up whoever you think is your best option.

2. I'm starting to worry that Mark Ingram is going to lose more and more touches down the stretch, and that he's a good sell high at this point. Am I crazy?

I would be a little worried too. Kamara is a rare specimen. Everyone is saying they can both produce there, but I can see Kamara becoming the feature back. I would probably look to sell high on Ingram if it were my team.

3. Cousins continues to disappoint. Jared Goff is on the WW and faces an exploitable Houston Defense. OTOH Cousins looks to be getting his offensive line back. Should I make the switch?

Goff is a great streaming option this option this week. I'd grab him and start him over Cousins if you can afford the roster spot. I wouldn't drop Cousins though.

4. Rex Burkhead and Thomas Rawls are on the WW. David Johnson is another option and could be available Week 14. Any moves there? Marlon Mack continues to disappoint and might be droppable at this point.

I don't think Burkhead or Rawls are worth picking up at all, but go with your gut. David Johnson is a lottery ticket, who knows if he even plays again this fantasy season, let alone returns to form. If you want to take a gamble and lose a roster spot for the rest of the year then shoot. I probably wouldn't, but I could be very wrong. Mack isn't anything special at this point and I doubt you'll be hating yourself for dropping him.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Nov 9, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Need some thoughts here. Twelve team, half PPR league with 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLX/1DST.

My Team
QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Todd Gurley, Mark Ingram, Duke Johnson, Marlon Mack, Damien Williams
WR: Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Josh Doctson, Corey Davis
TE: Travis Kelce

Few things:

4. Rex Burkhead and Thomas Rawls are on the WW. David Johnsn is another option and could be available Week 14. Any moves there? Marlon Mack continues to disappoint and might be droppable at this point.

I'm leaning towards trying to move Mark Ingram and another player in a 2 for 1 or 2 for 2, keeping Kirk Cousins, and dropping/trading Marlon Mack to make room for Rex Burkhead. Thoughts?

No way would I part with Ingram. He isn’t losing carries and Fantasy Pros has both Ingram and Kamara as top 10 rb’s ROS.

Keep Cousins as Goff’s schedule gets too difficult and they will lean on the run more and more. Cousins isn’t disappointing he has just had 2 very tough matchups in horrible weather with no o-line. He will be fine ROS

I also wouldn’t trust Goff and Gurley on my team to produce weekly.

I’d rather have Ingram over McCoy ROS as well.

I’d drop Doctson for Ebron this week though. Clay as well if he does play.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I wouldn't trust Goff past this week except for the Arizona and SF games. Gurley will continue to have at least 50 rush/50 receiving yards a week and 1 TD.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I'd rather take the #1 option for a disaster quarterback than the #2 option for a disaster quarterback

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

Savage lives up to his name. Go Beathard, but feel dirty.

Should I drop any of these for bye week fillin kicker:
Witten (starting Brate)
Cooper (Juju, Brown, Davis)
Fuller

Leaning Fuller, but worried about Savage being replaced with a chuckmaster. Could probably get away with leaving the spot unfilled, but you know it'll end in loss by tenths.

icehewk fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Nov 9, 2017

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Diggs or Tate who would you rather have ROS?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Willninho posted:

Diggs or Tate who would you rather have ROS?

Probably Tate. Better QB, less injury prone.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

icehewk posted:

Savage lives up to his name. Go Beathard, but feel dirty.

Should I drop any of these for bye week fillin kicker:
Witten (starting Brate)
Cooper (Juju, Brown, Davis)
Fuller

Leaning Fuller, but worried about Savage being replaced with a chuckmaster. Could probably get away with leaving the spot unfilled, but you know it'll end in loss by tenths.

Either Jaron or John Brown are both droppable. Honestly not sure which of them or Fuller I'd drop first. Probably either Brown.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
What's the feeling on Emmanuel Sanders this week/ROS? I've got him starting this week due to byes, but there's a few options on waivers:

Marquise Lee
Kearse
Corey Davis
Crowder
Doctson

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

dxt posted:

What's the feeling on Emmanuel Sanders this week/ROS? I've got him starting this week due to byes, but there's a few options on waivers:

Marquise Lee
Kearse
Corey Davis
Crowder
Doctson

I’d take Lee, Kearse, Davis, and Crowder (if he plays) over the dumpster fire that is Denver’s passing “attack”.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I was actually considering this exact same switch myself this week. But (as someone else mentioned) I looked at RoS and Goff has tougher road to hoe and Cousins isn't doing that poorly. I stuck with Cousins.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

My team is falling apart. I need to drop two dudes to get a TE (kelce on bye) and a kicker. Who should I drop out of these guys?

CJ anderson(I have doug martin, aaron jones, jordan howard)
derrick henry
alfred morris
will fuller
sammy watkins
corey davis
nelson agholar
josh docston
kirk cousins (I have Tyrod)

I'm also 8-1 so I can technically afford the loss. My only other WR is Evans, so I was hoping for one of the other guys to break out, which makes me scared to drop any of them. My plan right now is to wait on the Zeke ruling, then drop Morris and maybe Cousins...

Butter Hole fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Nov 9, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So I finally did it. I dropped David Johnson since one of my league-mates dropped Derek Carr.

Just be ready for him to come back when first eligible and go for 100 yards and 3 TDs.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Butter Hole posted:

My team is falling apart. I need to drop two dudes to get a TE (kelce on bye) and a kicker. Who should I drop out of these guys?

CJ anderson(I have doug martin, aaron jones, jordan howard)
derrick henry
alfred morris
will fuller
sammy watkins
corey davis
nelson agholar
josh docston
kirk cousins (I have Tyrod)

I'm also 8-1 so I can technically afford the loss. My only other WR is Evans, so I was hoping for one of the other guys to break out, which makes me scared to drop any of them. My plan right now is to wait on the Zeke ruling, then drop Morris and maybe Cousins...

Fuller & Docston

I'd rather play Cousins over Tyrod and don't get why everyone in here is jumping ship after 2 games in horrible situations.

At the very least try to trade him instead of drop.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Alfalfa posted:

Fuller & Docston

I'd rather play Cousins over Tyrod and don't get why everyone in here is jumping ship after 2 games in horrible situations.

At the very least try to trade him instead of drop.

Thanks! I've been trying to trade all over the place this week but no bites. I believe in Cousins too but it's hard to roster two QBs, and Cousins has a tough matchup this week.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Probably Tate. Better QB, less injury prone.

I agree with this. Things are getting weirder in Minnesota, but they are gelling together in Detroit

dxt posted:

Marquise Lee
Kearse
Corey Davis
Crowder
Doctson

Has anyone said Brock "the fock?" Osweiler, yet?

If you need a stash, Davis is the play. If you need a starter now, Lee will do you fine

Spoeank's got advice!
Sleepers: QB RB
Start-or-sit: Carlos Hyde Demarco Murray

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Where do i pay for the ad free version of this thread?

Kidding i hope the sites doing well and not a failed goon project

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Where do i pay for the ad free version of this thread?

Its gonna get a patreon where we don't post if you donate :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

It's doing so well we've actually reinvested the profits into a compound in West Texas.

Seriously, though, we do appreciate this thread letting us build our audience here. I have a fun "games and puzzles" article planned for this afternoon that was supposed to be generally NFL-themed, but I decided to change it to a fantasy football theme in order to make it more enjoyable to the posters itt (even though that means a lot fewer hits).

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Nov 9, 2017

• Locked thread