Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Wait I thought the economy was doing great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Iron Crowned posted:

Mac and Me is finally getting a sequel?

YES :laffo:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

Welcome to World War III
Hopefully we'll sit this one out, in which case you'll want some good books to read and enjoy
Check out our book-shelf of fine Dry Bones books at

ah, it's time for another batch of are troops cartoons

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Of all the cartoons he's made this is the one that's really making me hope he strokes out.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

12 year old comic from Derf today. Imgur just *loves* it.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Oh no, those countries are gonna hug the poo poo out of each other.
Also, holy poo poo: "The end of the world's coming, please buy my book."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a true politoon lover's edit :discourse:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
...is this today's JRROSE!? I've never known him to be late for an election. What the hell is he trying to say here?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

What the hell is he trying to say here?

He doesn't like attack ads because they are mean-spirited which is bad for The Kids

JRROSE cartoons are not complex :shrug:

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Haha, jfc these people are desperate to make literally any argument to keep their guns.

Weird, if you took the rifle and the dynamite from that guy he'd be remarkably less dangerous. But no it's definitely the brain we should worry about.

Places like Sweden or Japan must just be filled with perfectly clean and healthy brains

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Dear lord that passing wind almost knocked that marine’s hat off :ohdear:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Credit where it's due: this is a very valid point. But guaranteed that if Democrats proposed a bill to actually help the homeless (veterans or not), there would be whining about "mah tax dollars"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Gary McCoy made a comic that read like a kelly. Just misses the corner snap and crying lady liberty.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Politics make me sad. - Political cartoonist

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

why doesn't this man know what size his own bed is

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

They're buying a new one. Don't know why the joke about excess in the face of broken people went for the 2nd biggest size though? Maybe McCoy sleeps on a cot.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Credit where it's due: this is a very valid point. But guaranteed that if Democrats proposed a bill to actually help the homeless (veterans or not), there would be whining about "mah tax dollars"

Its 'thoughts and prayers' the Holiday. lol if they would do anything about it.

Bombadilillo fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Nov 9, 2017

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Bombadilillo posted:

They're buying a new one. Don't know why the joke about excess in the face of broken people went for the 2nd biggest size though? Maybe McCoy sleeps on a cot.

They're just buying a mattress, aren't they? Not an entire bed?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

THE BAR posted:

They're just buying a mattress, aren't they? Not an entire bed?

If you don't have a fancy frame, they will give you a frame and box spring for free when you buy any mattress pretty much anywhere.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Conservatives really have problems with the idea that you don't have to agree with everything someone says or does.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

:five:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kirschen posted:

Welcome to World War III
Hopefully we'll sit this one out, in which case you'll want some good books to read and enjoy

Perhaps pull some lawn chair on a hilltop and cheer the explosions like they're fireworks, getting a stiffy at the thought of all the people getting killed?

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
Another few pages of excellent, mediocre, and sometimes completely terrifying cartoons. Good work boys

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Alhazred posted:

Conservatives really have problems with the idea that you don't have to agree with everything someone says or does.

Yep. See, when something is impossible for you yourself to do, it seems impossible for anyone else to do. It all comes back to projection.

How many countless times did any of you have to try to tirelessly explain that you didn't "worship" Obama to some idiot conservative? It was a lot of times for me.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Proof Alex Jones did a panty raid on the West Wing

https://i.imgur.com/lX0bxkz.gifv

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

loquacius posted:

He doesn't like attack ads because they are mean-spirited which is bad for The Kids

JRROSE cartoons are not complex :shrug:
Right, but... the election is over. Why didn't he complain while it was happening? It's not that I don't understand what the face message is (and with JRROSE! that's the only message) but the timing confuses me.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
"I am big. It's just that the pitcher was bigger."

Mongols!? C'mon, Sack! You know darn well the only things Trump knows about the Great Wall are Matt Damon and reptile monsters.

Delonas is a bit like Garrison, except instead of playing "find the shoe", it's "find Bubba's jizz stain".

BONUS

Bors and Lubchansky released their opposite-Bennett-under-the-desk-cartoons in the event Hillary had won the election. Or as right wing cartoonists might call it, "The Current Timeline".

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

"Toxic Drump," apparently.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Yeesh that Bors makes me sad.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

holy rofl

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
This is inspired! :golfclap:

Sandpuppy posted:

Bors and Lubchansky released their opposite-Bennett-under-the-desk-cartoons in the event Hillary had won the election. Or as right wing cartoonists might call it, "The Current Timeline".

Well, that's one upside to Trump's election...

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
It turns out Roy Moore is a pedophile. Here comes another round of BUT BILL CLINTON comics.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zakharov posted:

It turns out Roy Moore is a pedophile. Here comes another round of BUT BILL CLINTON comics.

https://twitter.com/Patbagley/status/928690168575410176

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Sandpuppy posted:

"I am big. It's just that the pitcher was bigger."
While scrolling, this looked just like a Garrison, maybe because of the text? I was prepared to witness the king of all pivots and now I'm disappointed.

• Locked thread