Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

gently caress you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

r/incels got banned, so they have to go somewhere.

hahaha, really? Incredible.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

hahaha, really? Incredible.

One of the posters was catfishing women on Tinder and then confronting them on camera when they showed up, screaming about "Chads" and poo poo.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

iospace posted:

r/incels got banned, so they have to go somewhere.

Help, the Roddit is leaking into my SA

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

One of the posters was catfishing women on Tinder and then confronting them on camera when they showed up, screaming about "Chads" and poo poo.

Holy loving lmbo that's incredible.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm always astounded by how retarded people can get.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I love the fact that this dude gets as far as meeting up with chicks on tinder and is still batshit insane enough to be screaming about chads.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
My train home got delayed due to poo poo heads stealing copper and dying of electrocution so I got talking to a little old Italian lady about how Lewis Hamilton is a fraudulent little piece of poo poo whilst having a very illegal cigarette on the train platform. We're now Facebook friends, welp, that's my story.

e; 21 hours awake and I'm on death's door

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

My train home got delayed due to poo poo heads stealing copper and dying of electrocution so I got talking to a little old Italian lady about how Lewis Hamilton is a fraudulent little piece of poo poo whilst having a very illegal cigarette on the train platform. We're now Facebook friends, welp, that's my story.

Get that Lewis Juice in ya

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

F1 2017:

Wirth1000 posted:

Get that Lewis Juice in ya

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Sounds like your trip to New Jersey is going well

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Theophany posted:

my train last night coming back from the hospital was delayed due to the train ahead being delayed due to "a disruptive passenger on board and the police are attending"

td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Also I don't get the idea that the 80s cars were more physical on the driver when fat sacks of poo poo like Nigel Mansell and Nelson Piquet could win races in them
You've got the wrong idea, friend.
https://streamable.com/ubjuo

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

td4guy posted:

Me training for the 2018 Kart season irl

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

td4guy posted:

This would be acceptable as a Rocky training montage.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

Me training for the 2018 Kart season irl

Sorry ur fat and having a moan constantly

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

This thread has seen the deepest depths and has evolved some towards Good Posting.

Lewis saved us(?).

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
what a nigethread

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

td4guy posted:

Ewww, he looks so...British.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Halo14 posted:

Ewww, he looks so...British.

Nigel Mansell somehow looks younger now than he did back when he was racing.

It literally blows my mind that he wasn't a perpetually 40 year old man. That moustache easily added on several edecades.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

He's 27/28 in this picture.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

And here he is in 1994 some 14 years later with his last win/race (McLaren never happened imo).

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

He's 27/28 in this picture.

Lmbo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Has anyone seen him and Dale Earnhardt in the same room?

Asking for a friend.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Y'all really should watch the Williams documentary, it's excellent for lines like

"Nelson says there was bias towards Nigel because Nigel was British and it was a British team."

"That's possible but Nigel was such an arse it's hard to imagine anyone having a bias towards him."

They even told him to shut the gently caress up on team radio since he kept complaining. Grosjean seems to be the Nigel of our age, except he's not even a good driver.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

Has anyone seen him and Dale Earnhardt in the same room?

Asking for a friend.

Somebody post the sketch of Dale Earnhardt Jr. with Dale Earnhardt's fiery crash reflecting in his sunglasses, thanks. I can't find it anywhere.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Holy poo poo, Ralf is not aging well at all

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

better than Michael

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Better than M...

gently caress. t:mad:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

better than Michael

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

iospace posted:

better than Michael

Vegetables keep quite well in the right conditions.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Wirth1000 posted:

And here he is in 1994 some 14 years later with his last win/race (McLaren never happened imo).

The most British podium - Nigel Mansell, Martin Brundle, and Jack Dee

E: Meanwhile Ralf is a 90s sitcom dad

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Somebody post the sketch of Dale Earnhardt Jr. with Dale Earnhardt's fiery crash reflecting in his sunglasses, thanks. I can't find it anywhere.

I can only find my old tiny avatar version. I could've sworn it was called "Reflections of Dad" or something.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One factor that we havent tought is Are Bernie. That old bastard would totally start a breakaway series out of spite. Bring back Max for old time sake.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

One factor that we havent tought is Are Bernie. That old bastard would totally start a breakaway series out of spite. Bring back Max for old time sake.

A sprinkler on every corner :allears:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
is there a race this weekend, not that I care because I'm going to play American Truck Simulator with the New Mexico expansion instead

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

A sprinkler on every corner :allears:

Grand Prix racing presented by Bernie headlined by Scuderia Ferrari bwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

wicka posted:

I can only find my old tiny avatar version. I could've sworn it was called "Reflections of Dad" or something.

Someone has a big version in the NASCAR thread. I saw it posted a while back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

• Locked thread