Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

It's "Gerald".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Put this in the OP of the next thread

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

I can stop reading comics now. This is the one I was waiting for, apparently.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Powerful stuff.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Good God.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Cat Mattress posted:

It's so rare to see actually arty stuff being used in these toons; so when suddenly there's something like this nice use of negative space, it's a bit of a shock.

World seven of Super Mario Bros. 3 was pretty hard.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Cat Mattress posted:

Perhaps pull some lawn chair on a hilltop and cheer the explosions like they're fireworks, getting a stiffy at the thought of all the Muslims getting killed?

Fixed that for Kirschen.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

zakharov posted:

It turns out Roy Moore is a pedophile. Here comes another round of BUT BILL CLINTON LOUIS CK comics.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Kevin Spacey.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I feel like Zyklon Ben is forgetting someone.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

I drew this cartoon to help support and create awareness for the MAGAcon event in March, 2018, Washington DC.

Popular speakers are being lined up and they include Roger Stone, Jack Posobiec and Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai (who will run for the US Senate against Elizabeth Warren).

MAGAcon is about inspiring everyday Americans to become more involved in building the MAGA vision. My cartoon shows them actively helping the president build a mountain of success.

For more information,

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Building a castle in the swamp is a notoriously great idea.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Are they DELIVERING those cheese curds or mining them from Trump’s lion head?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Yeah Garrison tax reform will obviously go through without a hitch

where's the gold "health care reform" brick in that fortress

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Clinton can be forgiven for losing her shoe this time though, snakes don't even have feet

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lions are endangered

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
That "Peace through Strength" eagle is something straight out of 1984.

Also is it just me or is Trump slightly wall eyed in this?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
JUSTICE JOBS

also I've been meaning to ask since I first read it, is there anything closer to PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH in pre-existing writing than "Strength Through Unity / Unity Through Faith" from V for Vendetta or did we somehow miss that by only picking fake fascist slogans that weren't batshit stupid?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Xander77 posted:

Building a castle in the swamp is a notoriously great idea.

Other parties said it was DAFT
But we elected him all the same
JUST TO SHOW'EM

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Citizen Journalists like the ones who totally tracked the correct Boston Marathon bomber and didn't harass any innocent people at all. gently caress you.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

AGC

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

DACK FAYDEN posted:

JUSTICE JOBS

also I've been meaning to ask since I first read it, is there anything closer to PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH in pre-existing writing than "Strength Through Unity / Unity Through Faith" from V for Vendetta or did we somehow miss that by only picking fake fascist slogans that weren't batshit stupid?

Hadrian (it says here) used it during Roman times. Fits in with the right's fetishization of the Classics.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Starshark posted:

Hadrian (it says here) used it during Roman times. Fits in with the right's fetishization of the Classics.

Hadrian probably actually believed it though. He was the first emperor to stop trying to expand and just focused on securing the existing borders. He even gave up some of his predecessor's conquests and would have given up more but was talked out of it because of the large numbers of Roman settlers in the other region.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

cheetah7071 posted:

Hadrian probably actually believed it though. He was the first emperor to stop trying to expand and just focused on securing the existing borders. He even gave up some of his predecessor's conquests and would have given up more but was talked out of it because of the large numbers of Roman settlers in the other region.

I assure you the right 100% believe that you can have everlasting peace as long as your military is constantly expanding.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Peace through Strength? What happened to America First and remaining isolated?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I like how no other Amendment is there except the 2nd.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Internet Kraken posted:

Peace through Strength? What happened to America First and remaining isolated?

Trump's been saying Peace Through Strength for a while now. Could've been in his inauguration speech even.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

DACK FAYDEN posted:

JUSTICE JOBS

Historically from Hadrian, but Reagan was fond of it, and it's been a staple of the GOP ever since then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_through_strength

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kind of expected Two Bulls to be a bit less positive on the subject of the US Military honestly

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

loquacius posted:

Kind of expected Two Bulls to be a bit less positive on the subject of the US Military honestly

I'm no expert, but Native Americans serve in the military at a higher rate than any other ethnicity, so I can see why that might be important to him.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Kit Walker posted:

lmfao how does anyone look at Gorrell's body of work and come to the conclusion that he's left-wing?

He hasn't been cheerleading as hard as some of this thread's favorites all of the time.

But c'mon, even in recent history,

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Mike Lester is still being a shitheel and Ann Telnaes isn’t having it.

https://twitter.com/anntelnaes/status/928729031910010880

Edit fin case deleted

Mike: Roy Moore? When they report on and go after William Jefferson Clinton let me know, until then they can suck the...

Ann: Umm, this is about a FOURTEEN year old girl and a 32 year old man. You did read the article?

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

The two black people have their faces turned away because Ben Garrison, having never been in the presence of a happy black person, has no possible facial reference

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

That is a really good Jack Latvala caricature

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The second panel is trying to say "you'll need research and data to show having guns is worth it in light of their danger" right?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

loquacius posted:

Native peoples tend to value military service itself as a virtue, irrespective of the organization or war. That's why the comic is generalized and does not mention any specific war, it's about the concept of military service as a good onto itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Conservative party sack race – Theresa May’s government has been rocked by a second cabinet resignation in a week after Priti Patel was forced to step down"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Sheep recognising human faces

• Locked thread