Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

little munchkin posted:

pennywise the clown from IT only he assumes the form of whatever makes you the most horny
*exploring the sewers with my friends to fight It*
friend: what the hell is that thing?
it: *in extremely chris latta voice* I AM AIR COMMANDER STARSCREAM OF THE DECEPTICON BATTLEFLEET
me:
me:
me: hahah... whaaaaat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Coach: "There's nothing in the rule book that says a dog can't play basketball!"

Ref: "Actually yeah we put that rule in after that movie."

Coach, flustered: "Well, there's nothing in the rule book that says humans can play basketball!" *Crosses arms, smug look on face*

*Ref, thumbing through the book for a few minutes, and sighs*

"Welp looks like he is right, there's nothing in the book that says people can play basketball. Pack it up, basketball is over forever, thanks for playing and watching everyone."

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
people keep bathing themselves in my farm's above-ground sprinkler system. they laugh at me when I chase them off and yell "it's a grower, not a shower"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Olive! posted:

people keep bathing themselves in my farm's above-ground sprinkler system. they laugh at me when I chase them off and yell "it's a grower, not a shower"

There's marital canoodling in the corn maze and bawdy decadence in the dairy barn.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
check out my new cover band. we play all our instruments underwater and our name is scubastank

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Santas stacked up high all sitting on each other’s laps telling themselves what they want for Christmas. It’s a human Santapede

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Santa has a few beers and can't make it back to his car: Santa-peed.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I slowly like develop a character of a man who just like hangs around stables and goes on weird dates with the grown women who love Horse Back Riding

Like some examples of weird dates would be

:my character and a Woman decide to prep for like a cross country race? and while they're doing that they gently caress.

:my character eats out at an 99 restaurant with a Woman (like age 27 or something) and her family after riding, they all drive back to her house in the same car and then my character and the Woman have sex in her bed , maybe somebody would ask questions about the house and I'd say (in character) "yeah I guess you could call it a McMansion? they had a pool but like everybody could def hear us loving when we did it"

I'd probably also get into like the similarities between horse girls and how they might be different from normal Women.
some ideas off the top of my head

-They hang around stables
-They usually grew up upper middle class or super wealthy (this sort of factors into why my character hangs around a stable instead of like a bar, but it's never totally clear that he's just a straight up gold digger)
-Usually her dad was in the military which makes sense I guess when you think about it? like horses used to be a pretty big part of the military, and like people in the military are usually pretty conservative and goofing around with horses is a conservative hobby for a woman to have

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Nov 10, 2017

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

So the horse man walks into a bar...

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Twenty Four posted:

So the horse man walks into a bar...

Yeah Bojack drinks a lot

vanisher

A demanding director shouting at people in his life when emotions are not portrayed according to their vision

vanisher

Michael Bay in his car after a fender bender

"This just won't do at all"

Pushes gas, driving into oncoming traffic

vanisher

I dont really watch a lot of movies

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

Michael Bay in his car after a fender bender

"This just won't do at all"

Pushes gas, driving into oncoming traffic

lol

vanisher

A new wine bar opened up featuring dogs at every table called the "Wimper and Whine"

deep dish peat moss

A bunch of sad dogs walking at you in unison, but in slow-mo, and it says "whimper is coming"

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
craigslist missed connection:

you had the most beautiful headlights i ever saw at the texas roadhouse

----------------

Twenty Four

AverySpecialfriend posted:

craigslist missed connection:

you had the most beautiful headlights i ever saw at the texas roadhouse

You: Throwing peanut shells on the floor but really more at my table, getting the whole staff to stop doing their job and come sing for your fake birthday.

Me: Just chillin eating a steak. Wait why did I post this ad?

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Goon Challenge: Get a coworker fired by convincing them to masturbate at work

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

DavidAlltheTime

You: went the wrong way to the bathroom at Outback Steakhouse.
Me: Can help you find the right way to go to the bathroom.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
headlights here is a euphemism for boobies btw

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
nice fog lights baybee

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Ways to take your dick pic game to the next level:
Hire a sky writer to trace it out above the city
Hire a portrait artist to make a classy oil painting that will one day hang in the The Louvre
A Braille outline on paper so even the blind can see it

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
carve it in stone to last millennia

----------------

Twenty Four

How that one group leaves bibles in the drawers of hotel rooms, but printed out dick pics. Maybe even hidden in the bibles.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Twenty Four posted:

How that one group leaves bibles in the drawers of hotel rooms, but printed out dick pics. Maybe even hidden in the bibles.

The Genitals International

Farecoal

There he go
Darn, those alien jerkfaces are going to pay for stealing my swears

DavidAlltheTime

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

I wanna work in some kind of “very expensive” joke but I can’t think of one

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

deep dish peat moss

A viking comedian named Jerry Steinfilled

little munchkin

deep dish peat moss posted:

A viking comedian named Jerry Steinfilled

what's the deal with decapitation? *audience starts clapping and howling with laughter*

----------------

little munchkin
how about a viking sjw who wonders why when they invade a neighboring country it's called "pillaging" but when the europeans do it it's called "colonizing"

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

got any sevens posted:

carve it in stone to last millennia

this it's not a place of honor; nothing of value is buried here

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Misunderstood Slang

I'm extremely online: I have an email and a yahoo.

I'm ready to get down and rest my lower back.

Winter is here and that means Netflix and put on a sweater.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
They mayonnaise marketing guy trying to emulate the sriracha guy and really sweating it. "Hey maybe mayonnaise up that ketchup it's basically secret sauce! Ahh jeez no one wants to hear that. Hey, hey barbeque sauce, that could use the richness of egg, huh? Egg. In your meat. OK Timberly get yourself together. Excuse me, yes would you be interested in some Pringles...with Mayo?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
increasingly abstract ways to take selfies:
-in windstorms
-hanging upside down over the edge of spiral staircases
-while signing your life away on a mortgage or student loan
-trying a #homeless night where you buy a bunch of comfy stuff from rei to sleep outdoors one night a year to prove its not that bad while also offering token #solidarity with the downtrodden

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

got any sevens posted:

increasingly abstract ways to take selfies:
-in windstorms
-hanging upside down over the edge of spiral staircases
-while signing your life away on a mortgage or student loan
-trying a #homeless night where you buy a bunch of comfy stuff from rei to sleep outdoors one night a year to prove its not that bad while also offering token #solidarity with the downtrodden

a picture of a charcoal chameo

pressing your face into wax

a selfie of me thinking about math i could do in high school but can't do now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

paying an artist to paint a still life of your meal before you eat it that you then post on instagram

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!