Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Sherman is giving hugs, gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Stanton does an amazing job of making his receivers really have to reach out even on checkdowns.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Much like Sherman’s career, this game is over.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Bring in Gabbert

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Chinatown posted:

I always enjoy the bumper shots of that fake rear end "downtown" mall they built next to U of Phoenix Stadium. It shows how bleak Phoenix really is.

that's glendale but it's nice for hockey games although lol when that's all over. also phoenix proper has gotten a billion times better with the light rail going in

Barudak
May 7, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Arizona is failing Drew Stanton :mad:

Drew Stanton doesn't have the name to be a championship quarterback.

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Hey errybody! Kia suks too!!!!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Barudak posted:

Solid accountant name though.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i think the cardinals without dj and palmer are better than the seahawks without wilson

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Barudak posted:

Carson Palmer, Drew Stanton and Blaine Gabbert has to be down there on the worst name tools for a quarterback group in the league.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Chinatown posted:

I always enjoy the bumper shots of that fake rear end "downtown" mall they built next to U of Phoenix Stadium. It shows how bleak Phoenix really is.

I don’t even know what this post is trying to say. The stadium is in Glendale and Westgate isn’t really trying to be a “downtown mall”.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

it's troop o'clock, baybee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I like that Sherman is only doubtful.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
That's so many down players

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/928840005933457408

:allears:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
im afraid i might get sent out with a knee injury if i watch any longer

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

razorscooter posted:

it's troop o'clock, baybee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 second bumper. Calmate.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Richard Sherman didn't get killed by his fellow teammates, you don't need to talk about him like that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

it's another outlet wasteland in the desert, of course it's bleak. :shrug:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SourKraut posted:

I don’t even know what this post is trying to say. The stadium is in Glendale and Westgate isn’t really trying to be a “downtown mall”.

it's an entertainment district or whatever. and for what its worth, i was at a playoffs? or maybe just regular blackhawks game and every single seat in every resturaunt was full and i had to eat chipotle standing up outside after a 45 minute wait because the entire block was absolutely packed to the gills.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Barudak posted:

he's a champion in my heart

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Is it normal for backup TEs to be playing punt coverage?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hifi posted:

that's glendale

SourKraut posted:

The stadium is in Glendale

didnt know Zonies were so exacting, or defensive

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Poorly timed Richard Sherman ad there NBC :argh:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I'm not calling Gruden for advice on anything except "How do I best glad hand TV execs?"

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

hifi posted:

it's an entertainment district or whatever. and for what its worth, i was at a playoffs? or maybe just regular blackhawks game and every single seat in every resturaunt was full and i had to eat chipotle standing up outside after a 45 minute wait because the entire block was absolutely packed to the gills.

the playoffs when the Coyotes took down the Blackhawks in a series that went to OT five games in a row owned so much

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why does Matthieu not return punts Arizona guys? Is he just not good at it anymore or are they saving him from wear and tear like Peterson?

I have not been impressed with the guy you have doing it tonight.

e: Oh he's never really done it in the NFL. I thought that was supposed to be one of his best skills before he was kicked out of LSU.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

Carson Palmer, Drew Stanton and Blaine Gabbert has to be down there on the worst name tools for a quarterback group in the league.

Yeah these are names I expect to see on wooden signs in 500 person towns followed by CPA.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Chinatown posted:

it's not downtown anything though, it's like 100th avenue. keep up the puppetmaster thing though

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chinatown posted:

It's important to differentiate each soulless asphalt hellscape

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
All Seahawks Must Die

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Nice step up and throw!

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Christ almighty these injuries

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Other Seahawk players paying for Russell Wilson bullshit.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Great everyone's dead.

gently caress TNF abolish it forever

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

hifi posted:

Yeah, I know what it is (spent several years in Avondale unfortunately), I just thought it was a stupid post. There’s a lot of good reasons to poo poo on Arizona but that’s not one of them when every metro area in the US has lovely outdoor malls and hipster store groupings these days.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

STOP DYING

Also way to miss the block in the back there refs

Barudak
May 7, 2007

We're now past 10% of the Seahawks roster being injury in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Why does Matthieu not return punts Arizona guys? Is he just not good at it anymore or are they saving him from wear and tear like Peterson?

I have not been impressed with the guy you have doing it tonight.

they have peterson but their special teams are dogshit so there's no point. they will put peterson out there if they want a good return but they just punt it out of bounds when that happens

• Locked thread