Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Lmao, he can't even bullshit some improvised excuse, 'cos he already told Audrey exactly how the spell worked back at the tavern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Im very glad Lyndon didnt lose his spell

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/214

LYDON STOP

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
"Yes, I love you."

"HA!"

Oh Audrey.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
215 (albeit a few days late :v:)

"We humans always celebrate weddings by getting naked!"

Just read the entire comic to this point in one sitting and, yep, this is some good ol' classic Thorsby in all the best ways.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
And then 216

Where would these losers be without Trixie's fast thinking.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Goddamit Lydon

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love how these subterraneans talk all "hey baby, check me out" while most of the humans have a much more stilted way of talking.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
So hey to you creatures :v:

Dude sounds like Tommy Wiseau in my head for some reason.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

davidspackage posted:

I love how these subterraneans talk all "hey baby, check me out" while most of the humans have a much more stilted way of talking.

Thorsby does that as a kooky way of indicating cultural differences. Like the way the revived 300 year old soldiers in the 1st arc all talked in 1970's jive.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

In which Audrey gives the only possible response to that request.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm re-reading the comic and realized, this is like the 7th or 8th use of comedic farce in this series. Good thing he's good at it!

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
This is going to end up with Lyndon desperately spinning plates trying to pass the illusion off as being 6 different people at once while also trying not to think of audrey.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I'm really looking forward to seeing how an illusion causes someone to die at the wedding, and it's his fault so he loses his illusion spell. It's going to happen, after all.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This explanation had better be good.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

It sure is.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Although in hindsight it could have been better.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Lol if she goes to the King and demands why he never told her about her twin sister and the King's all like: "HOW did you find out about THAT?!"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pistol_Pete posted:

Lol if she goes to the King and demands why he never told her about her twin sister and the King's all like: "HOW did you find out about THAT?!"

Knowing Thorsby, that's probably what's going to happen.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

davidspackage posted:

I'm re-reading the comic and realized, this is like the 7th or 8th use of comedic farce in this series. Good thing he's good at it!

literally all his comics are just an excuse to do another wacky farce. the man loves em

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Terror Sweat posted:

literally all his comics are just an excuse to do another wacky farce. the man loves em

and come up with crazy evolutionary explanations for why animals are the way they are

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I love the vacant little smirks Oyvind characters always have whenever their latest lies land. Yeah, you just made things a hundred times more complicated and the inevitable collapse of this house of cards will be all the more devastating, but for now it's working and there are no more problems!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's the best, Lyndon will probably lose his illusion spell because there's going to be a fight as a direct result.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/222

for gently caress's sake lyndon

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

goddamn

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

god
drat
it

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

ahahahahahahaha

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
the editor: heh okay maybe just a lil farce here, just a lil ol noises off style farce

Oyvin: crams a nuclear reactor into the farce machine and then runs it up to 700trillion on the scale of 1 to 10

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Ok Lyndon, you really need to kill someone and get rid of this drat spell.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lyndon is too horny to be trusted with that spell.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

Lyndon is too horny to be trusted with that spell.

Yeah, if Klara had it the illusions would just turn into whatever cool animal the situation makes her think of.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I'm fifty-fifty that Aubrey only said that to mess with Lyndon and make him have an even more difficult time with his magic.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

:drat:

Welp, I sure wasn't expecting that.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The statues conveniently covering up the action is cracking me up.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Aaaand Thorsby brings the closet into play :dance:

(Technically it's a storeroom, I guess but the results'll be the same)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
It will be very tragic! "He wasted most of his life in a bathroom," people will say.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DACK FAYDEN posted:

It will be very tragic! "He wasted most of his life in a bathroom," people will say.

#relatable

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Someone should probably block that door.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Yeah, if Klara had it the illusions would just turn into whatever cool animal the situation makes her think of.

And if Audrey did she'd probably turn it into the guy with 50 dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Welp someone's going to die