Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Blind Rasputin posted:

I’m immensely confused by this because in the same two weeks we have had Kevin spacey, Harvey, Louis CK, and probably someone else I’m missing get “accused” and immediately lose everything. I’m ok with that and it seems most everyone else is. God knows trump is because he tweeted about it. So how the gently caress is this any different?

This keeps happening because a court never works. Ever. But publicity does. And it’s a snowball effect that’s been waiting a long time to get started. I guess the president disagrees with this notion.

Its a fellow Republican you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Blind Rasputin posted:

I’m immensely confused by this because in the same two weeks we have had Kevin spacey, Harvey, Louis CK, and probably someone else I’m missing get “accused” and immediately lose everything. I’m ok with that and it seems most everyone else is. God knows trump is because he tweeted about it. So how the gently caress is this any different?

This keeps happening because a court never works. Ever. But publicity does. And it’s a snowball effect that’s been waiting a long time to get started. I guess the president disagrees with this notion.

none of those people are a potential senate vote for tax reform

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Are people really dumb enough to think that hypocrisy matters?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
If anyone is curious what happened to the guy that fired from Google, he makes videos now for prager u where he claims that women are inferior to men.

Coincidentally, I really want to know how to make it so I never see another advertisement for that channel again. I tried blocking the channel and changing my ad settings so that only movies are ads that I like and I also disconnected my ad settings for my overall Google account, but I still loving see their ads. On mobile only, on desktop I have ad blocker. Anyone know how to permanently block this poo poo and they're stupid political propaganda? When it shows up, it really pisses me off and gets me in a bad mood.

Covok fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Nov 10, 2017

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Delete all cookies on all devices and purge all caches.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Yug posted:

Yeah this just isn't reality. There are plenty of women out there just looking for a payday or attention.

I hear Sears is going out of business after the new year, Yug. Probably be a fire sale on mannequins.

Cheap date.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I have a feeling Bezos is ready to go to lawyer town for this so the claims might have some merit.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Delete all cookies on all devices and purge all caches.

Thanks, that worked.

Also, apparently, YouTube demonetized all of Prager U's videos and they're suing YouTube over this. YouTube will most likely win this lawsuit and these propagandist will bleed money by essentially being cut off from their main source of revenue. Das good, ja?

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Covok posted:

Thanks, that worked.

Also, apparently, YouTube demonetized all of Prager U's videos and they're suing YouTube over this. YouTube will most likely win this lawsuit and these propagandist will bleed money by essentially being cut off from their main source of revenue.

Das good, ja.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Covok posted:

Thanks, that worked.

Also, apparently, YouTube demonetized all of Prager U's videos and they're suing YouTube over this. YouTube will most likely win this lawsuit and these propagandist will bleed money by essentially being cut off from their main source of revenue. Das good, ja?

Youtube is basically demonitizing everything, so it's probably not a targeted case, just collateral damage from their "gently caress you" shotgun.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Covok posted:

Yeah, listen kid, we've all been there and had our "ralph nader" moment.

Look at their join date. We were playing with crayons when they made their account.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Some good ratios on those tweets.

Russian bots.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/927981474938175488?s=17

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Is this for loving real!?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Motherfucker, what?!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
its fake

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Charlz Guybon posted:

Is this for loving real!?

No, obviously. Link through and there's one transcript about My Little Pony among other gems.

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

This is the best Twitter thread

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

In 2017, you can't really say "obviously".

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/928830476806250496

https://twitter.com/fmanjoo/status/928832451807404033

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Nov 10, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Brigadier Sockface posted:

I mean popehat posts in these forums, so yeah obviously.

peengers
Jun 6, 2003

toot toot
I don't know why people are surprised here, I mean the Republican party wants to bring the world back to the 40s and 50s. They're a-ok with child labor as long as the free market dictates the outcome, why wouldn't they be ok with loving children.

peengers
Jun 6, 2003

toot toot
The Democratic party on the other hand would just want to unionize them

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

theflyingorc posted:

Holy poo poo, no. Have you ever had a conversation with a conservative, this describes the views of a small minority of them.

The majority of Republican voters are browsing Facebook and Fox, looking for and building up little stockpiles of reasons why they do need to vote against the Democrat. Doesn't matter whether it's a picture of a soldier silhouetted against the sun with a message about are guns and troops and freedoms. Doesn't matter whether it's a friend sharing obvious fake news.

In my canvassing experience, this is well over 80% of Republicans, easily.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
don't respond to lovely trolls you dumb fuckers

https://twitter.com/davidwright_cnn/status/928935873378422784

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

e: poo poo, beaten ^^^

Hey um, this is what I think last night's "tick tick tick" was about

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/927724406536892418

Jesus christ, they were going to kidnap him and put him in a drat prison- for $15m

quote:

WASHINGTON—Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating an alleged plan involving former White House National Security Adviser Mike Flynn to forcibly remove a Muslim cleric living in the U.S. and deliver him to Turkey in return for millions of dollars, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Under the alleged proposal, Mr. Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn Jr., were to be paid as much as $15 million for delivering Fethullah Gulen to the Turkish government, according to people with knowledge of discussions Mr. Flynn had with Turkish representatives. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has pressed the U.S. to extradite him, views the cleric as a political enemy.

OhDearGodNo fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Nov 10, 2017

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Flynn's getting indicted isn't really a scoop.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/MahirZeynalov/status/839613372261941248

Subsequently, the Flynn Intel Group paid S.G.R., a lobbying and public-relations firm, forty thousand dollars to work on a project that included designing a graphic—“Gulenopoly”—characterizing Gülen as “the Mula Mullah” whose “clandestine” movement had “mastered the game of political and economic influence.”

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Withnail posted:

Flynn's getting indicted isn't really a scoop.

The scoop is what he may be indicted for- not money laundering, or acting as a foreign agent, but taking a bribe from a foreign government while in the capacity of a state officer, to forcibly remove an individual who was granted asylum.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Ague Proof posted:

Subsequently, the Flynn Intel Group paid S.G.R., a lobbying and public-relations firm, forty thousand dollars to work on a project that included designing a graphic—“Gulenopoly”—characterizing Gülen as “the Mula Mullah” whose “clandestine” movement had “mastered the game of political and economic influence.”

Lol what the gently caress?

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
holy poo poo can i get in on this sub-grift of charging 40k for that garbage

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

The trick is that Flynn getting hit with a home-run charge in a state is that pressure can't be relieved by a blanket pardon. The only way he's getting out of it is by cooperating.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

skylined! posted:

holy poo poo can i get in on this sub-grift of charging 40k for that garbage

Anyone can start a Kickstarter

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Gulenopoly would be a great weird Xmas present if you could buy it

Pluskut Tukker
May 20, 2012

Can't imagine why an incoming National Security Adviser would think he had the authority to have someone kidnapped and transferred to a foreign prison. It's not like US courts would let you get away with that kind of stuff.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Gulenopoly would be a great weird Xmas present if you could buy it

:tfrxmas:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Ague Proof posted:

What in the world

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...m=.faebdb470e10

I was following along the logic trail here with Scarborough until he did the typical moderate Republican move of somehow trying to blame Trump on Democrats (also a favorite bit of nonsense from McCain or almost any Republican not in Congress). Until Republicans own the gently caress up about their party it will never end.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Ague Proof posted:

This latest season of Veep is getting too weird.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

I'm not bringing a court case against them. But I think it's a good idea. Every rape case that ends in a not guilty verdict should have the accuser see some prison time.

thats actually a pretty good idea that should be taken much further. every criminal case period that ends in a not guilty verdict should have the accuser/government officials/prosecutors see some serious jail time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

For a while it looked like Fox might reform at least mildly, but this is literally worse than ever.

• Locked thread