Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

schweens posted:

Jared Goff vs HOU
Drew Brees @ BUF

Am I foolishly riding the hot hand here

The Texans defense is allowing the 4th most points to QBs on average. Unless Goff decided to completely revert to 2016 form he will do fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Okay I feel somewhat better about using Goff. Brees still feels safer but his road splits + Buffalo looks rough. While I'm here I need help with a TE stream in a half PPR league:

Ebron vs CLE
Fells vs CLE
Dion Sims vs GB
Marcedes Lewis vs LAC
Higbee vs Houston

As a Packers fan I'm leaning towards Sims

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

schweens posted:

Okay I feel somewhat better about using Goff. Brees still feels safer but his road splits + Buffalo looks rough. While I'm here I need help with a TE stream in a half PPR league:

Ebron vs CLE
Fells vs CLE
Dion Sims vs GB
Marcedes Lewis vs LAC
Higbee vs Houston

As a Packers fan I'm leaning towards Sims

Ebron. The Packers D is inexplicably capable at shutting down Tight Ends while allowing everyone else to run over them. And any TE playing Cleveland should be an immediate favorite.

Liquid Banjo
Dec 23, 2009

full of mama's homemade pemmican
Standard 0ppr

TY Hilton vs PIT or JuJu @ IND?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Liquid Banjo posted:

Standard 0ppr

TY Hilton vs PIT or JuJu @ IND?

Same decision here, and I'm going JuJu. IND is so soft, and Vontae Davis is out.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

schweens posted:

Jared Goff vs HOU
Drew Brees @ BUF

Am I foolishly riding the hot hand here

On a similar note, am I crazy for Considering Goff vs HOU over Brady @ DEN? DEN has allowed 20+ points to QBs only twice: last week and week 1 vs. the Chargers. Hot hand with a good matchup or DSYS?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

on the bored wop posted:

On a similar note, am I crazy for Considering Goff vs HOU over Brady @ DEN? DEN has allowed 20+ points to QBs only twice: last week and week 1 vs. the Chargers. Hot hand with a good matchup or DSYS?

I trust Billy to find cracks in that defense. This is a situation where you’re unlikely to make a bad choice.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

on the bored wop posted:

Rob Gronkowski is projected to destroy the Denver D that is getting crushed by opposing TEs. Who is the star QB throwing to him? Toss in a very likely TD for Amendola.

DSYS.

edit: in other words, don't expect insane paYDS, but expected paTDs are still through the roof.

AnacondaHL fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Nov 8, 2017

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

AnacondaHL posted:

This is normally a coinflip, but Keenum has ~*finally*~ started to see the gigantic wide open target in the middle of the field, and the Redskins are giving up a billion yards to opposing TEs, so I'd roll Rudolph Week 10.

ROS both have rough schedules, so I'd give the edge to Graham and try to sell high on Rudolph.

Cotton Candidasis posted:

As a Rudolph owner: Rudolph this week, probably Graham ROS.

Thanks for the insight!

AnacondaHL posted:

Same decision here, and I'm going JuJu.

I agree with that choice. But only because I sold off Hilton earlier this season.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
1PPR,

Jared Goff vs Hou
Big Ben @ Ind

Pick 1

Theo Riddick vs Cle
Aaron Jones @ Chi
Matt Forte @ TB
Ty Montgomery @ Chi

Goff has been on fire lately and I don't have much confidence in the Texans now but the Colts are even worse.

I'd normally go with Jones but with the clusterfuck of last week's Packers Game, I'm not sure anymore. At least I own Bell, so i don't have to choose two of these headaches.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

VaultAggie posted:

1PPR,

Jared Goff vs Hou
Big Ben @ Ind

Pick 1

Theo Riddick vs Cle
Aaron Jones @ Chi
Matt Forte @ TB
Ty Montgomery @ Chi

Goff has been on fire lately and I don't have much confidence in the Texans now but the Colts are even worse.

I'd normally go with Jones but with the clusterfuck of last week's Packers Game, I'm not sure anymore. At least I own Bell, so i don't have to choose two of these headaches.

Goff & Theo. Browns are good at stopping the run.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Unless zeke finally gets suspended my flex options this week are Amendola or e sanders, both not great. Should I try to gamble on one or am I better off scrounging through the limited availability list?

. 5 ppr

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I need a WR2 this week, my choices are:

Stefon Diggs @ Wash
JuJu @ Indy
Funchess vs Miami

My WR1 is Golden Tate.

Also, my FLEX right now is Kamara @ Buffalo. I could sub him out for either McKinnon @ Wash or one of the above WRs. Thoughts?

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

^^^^I'd go Diggs if he's not on the injury report.

Mike Evans out has me in a tough spot. Pick 2 WR, .5 PPR:

Sammy Watkins vs HOU
Will Fuller @ LAR

Corey Davis vs CIN
Josh Doctson vs MIN

I also need 1 RB and one Flex--could flex one of the receivers above:
Doug Martin vs NYJ
Aaron Jones @ CHI

CJ Anderson vs NE
Derrick Henry vs CIN

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Q_res posted:

I need a WR2 this week, my choices are:

Stefon Diggs @ Wash
JuJu @ Indy
Funchess vs Miami

My WR1 is Golden Tate.

Also, my FLEX right now is Kamara @ Buffalo. I could sub him out for either McKinnon @ Wash or one of the above WRs. Thoughts?

Tate has the high floor, JuJu has the high potential via Indy sucking so bad especially with Vontae Davis out, giving you a great WR1+2 punch. I don't think there's a reason to roll the dice with Diggs given Washington's decent outside coverage defence.

Sounds like you are on the Kamara train until it crashes.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Eli @ SF (juicy matchup) or Mariota vs Cincy? 4 pp TD. Alex Smith finally on bye :(

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Kingtheninja posted:

Unless zeke finally gets suspended my flex options this week are Amendola or e sanders, both not great. Should I try to gamble on one or am I better off scrounging through the limited availability list?

. 5 ppr

Amendola has the better QB and WR situation with Hogan out.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Eli @ SF (juicy matchup) or Mariota vs Cincy? 4 pp TD. Alex Smith finally on bye :(

I have Eli covering Smith's bye. Their schedules line up well ROS, assuming the Giants don't implode.

1.21 GIGATWATS
Dec 15, 2005

I GOT ELEVEN OF THESE!
14 team, .5 PPR, pick two:

Adams @ CHI
Sanu vs. DAL
Richardson @ ARI
Davis vs. CIN

I've got Hopkins as my WR1, but need a WR2 and Flex. Sanu seems like a no brainer. I'm inclined to go with Davis and his increased snap usage, but I'm still unsure if Richardson is more likely to go off despite his injury and Patrick Peterson potentially covering someone else all day.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

1.21 GIGATWATS posted:

14 team, .5 PPR, pick two:

Adams @ CHI
Sanu vs. DAL
Richardson @ ARI
Davis vs. CIN

I've got Hopkins as my WR1, but need a WR2 and Flex. Sanu seems like a no brainer. I'm inclined to go with Davis and his increased snap usage, but I'm still unsure if Richardson is more likely to go off despite his injury and Patrick Peterson potentially covering someone else all day.
Sanu has been pretty reliable, and Davis looks healthy and ready to break out. It might not happen this week yet, CIN isn't terrible, but I think he has more upside than the other two guys. I'd sit tight.

Which QB do I start?

T. Taylor vs. NO
J. McCown @ TB

I've been rolling with Taylor since Rodgers went down, but I'm facing the top team in my league this week and want a little upside. I'm also a believer in the NO DST (starting them actually) and TB looks terrible on both sides of the ball this year. Several teams in this league roster two QBs, so the other top waiver options are... Brisset v. PIT, Rivers @ JAX, and Manning @ SF.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

gloom posted:

Sanu has been pretty reliable, and Davis looks healthy and ready to break out. It might not happen this week yet, CIN isn't terrible, but I think he has more upside than the other two guys. I'd sit tight.

Which QB do I start?

T. Taylor vs. NO
J. McCown @ TB

I've been rolling with Taylor since Rodgers went down, but I'm facing the top team in my league this week and want a little upside. I'm also a believer in the NO DST (starting them actually) and TB looks terrible on both sides of the ball this year. Several teams in this league roster two QBs, so the other top waiver options are... Brisset v. PIT, Rivers @ JAX, and Manning @ SF.

If you are the underdog and need homeruns, don't run the DST against your own players if you can help it, that is negative correlation. Lucky for you both McCown and Manning are better options

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

gloom posted:

Which QB do I start?

T. Taylor vs. NO
J. McCown @ TB

I'm in the same Tyrod vs McCown situation, and I'm rolling McCown. His matchup is better, and the Saints DST has been surprisingly good this year.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Pick one from this uninspiring list. Yahoo standard:
M. Mack vs Pit
A. Abdullah vs Cle
CJA vs NE

:gonk:

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

I need to choose between these guys for a WR and a flex. 1 PPR:

T. Montgomery
T. Cohen
J. Smith-Schuster
R. Anderson
C. Davis

Leaning towards Davis for WR and Montgomery for flex. Thoughts?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Rogue Elephant posted:

T. Montgomery
T. Cohen
J. Smith-Schuster
R. Anderson
C. Davis

Completely opposite. Anderson and JuJu, and it's not close. Great matchups and better players. Green Bay's RB situation is still unclear, Davis is up against a tough Cincy secondary, and Cohen just sucks too much compared to the rest.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
1ppr pick one

Doug Martin and the gently caress it bucs vs NYJ
Isaiah Crowell vs DET

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Rogue Elephant posted:

T. Montgomery
T. Cohen
J. Smith-Schuster
R. Anderson
C. Davis

Yeah this is Anderson and JuJu by a mile, especially in 1 PPR.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
Standard 0PPR

Robby Anderson @ TB
Demaryius Thomas vs NE

I keep flip flopping back and forth. Please advise

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Need a FLEX (non-ppr)

Alfred Morris @ ATL
CJ Anderson vs NE
Corey Davis vs CIN

Common sense says Morris, but fantasypros has him ranked 27 spots behind Anderson?

RCarr fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Nov 10, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Nadir posted:

Standard 0PPR

Robby Anderson @ TB
Demaryius Thomas vs NE

I keep flip flopping back and forth. Please advise

Shakily says DT (I'm rolling with him as well)

RCarr posted:

Need a FLEX (non-ppr)

Alfred Morris @ ATL
CJ Anderson vs NE
Corey Davis vs CIN

Common sense says Morris, but fantasypros has him ranked 27 spots behind Anderson?

Morris (don't think they have updated yet based on Zeke's suspension)

I need 1 Flex (0ppr):
Henry vs Cin
Davis vs Cin
Anderson vs NE (already playing DT)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

RCarr posted:

Need a FLEX (non-ppr)

Alfred Morris @ ATL
CJ Anderson vs NE
Corey Davis vs CIN

The Fantasypros ratings aren't very good at taking things like the Zeke deal into account. I don't see how you could start anyone but Morris here.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Same question as last week - Kelvin (@ the Saints) or Kupp (@ the Texans)? Right now I have Kelvin in because DSYS, but the combo of "it's his first game" plus "the Texans are exploitable from the slot" is giving me anxiety.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
So MikeE's suspension is really crushing me this week.

In his spot I can put:

Tarik Cohen @GB
Devontae Booker vs NE
Matt Breida vs NYG
TyMo @CHI
Martavis Bryant @IND
Tyrell Williams @JAC
Jesse James @IND

I currently am rolling with Tarik, but don't really like it. Nothing else is much better. Matchup wise I almost feel I should start one of the Steelers players.

Also for QBs this week:
Cam vs MIA
McCown vs TBB

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Morris or Aaron Jones?

Corey Davis or Will Fuller?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Butter Hole posted:

Morris or Aaron Jones?

Morris

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

trdn89 posted:

Same question as last week - Kelvin (@ the Saints) or Kupp (@ the Texans)? Right now I have Kelvin in because DSYS, but the combo of "it's his first game" plus "the Texans are exploitable from the slot" is giving me anxiety.

I don't think Kelvin Benjamin is enough of a stud to qualify for DSYS. Kupp has quietly become one of the top red zone receivers and has a decent floor with a soft matchup. I'd go Kupp, but it's not a big deal either way.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
I need 1 Flex (0ppr):
Henry vs Cin
Davis vs Cin
Anderson vs NE (already playing DT)

This is the right play right?

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

So with Forte out, and Darkwa on the waiver wire, he's the smarter play over Aaron Jones yes? I'm much more confident in the complete failure of San Francisco's defense than Chicago's. No ppr, standard rules.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

cool kids inc. posted:

So with Forte out, and Darkwa on the waiver wire, he's the smarter play over Aaron Jones yes? I'm much more confident in the complete failure of San Francisco's defense than Chicago's. No ppr, standard rules.

1 PPR but I just now picked up and slotted in Darkwa over Jones and Corey Davis. Not saying it's the smarter play, just that it's what I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastor Travis
Jun 5, 2008
Which wide reciever? I don't want to miss the Jones train like I did last week, right?

Marvin Jones Jr. vs. Cle or

Devin Funchess vs. Miami?

(Edit: right. .5. PPR)

Pastor Travis fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 11, 2017

• Locked thread