Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

on my pc of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Odyssey

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CoD: WW2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Haven't seen a PC save that didn't do most of the sidequests. Doing just the main quests is fun anyway, it's a lot harder than I expected.

Ah yeah that's a bummer. Well enjoy replaying LR, the pc versions of XIII trilogy looked awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gonna play some more Siren tonight, even though I'm still stuck on the most miserable level ever.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought the monster world remake in a drunken stupor at like 1 am on switch and its really fun so i'll play that.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

Gonna play some more Siren tonight, even though I'm still stuck on the most miserable level ever.

you can do it!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Necrodancer, CS:GO, maybe some other stuff IDK yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new Hitman stuff is awesome

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

The new Hitman stuff is awesome

ive been thinking about reinstalling this.. what did they add

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
spicy gamin

gta v again

e: good movie. pal.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 11, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTrVgpDwPk

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Specter of Torment

Specter Knight's moves :swoon:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gonna try to reach rank 10 in spla2oon. i wish the switch screen was just a little bigger

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

turned out i played botw all day/night

i usually can't get too absorbed into exploration games but this is compelling

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ended up just playing lightning returns, this is the best FF

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
I had to do work stuff all night :negative:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I playend tTF2 and Picross s.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P91 had me stumped for liek 4 days straig and I spend probably 3 hours trying to do it.but, since then it's beren smooth sailing, I dont know waht it was about that one bt it just kept fuckeing me over.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Played nioh and phantasy star online on Dreamcast today. Might play more of that tomorrow

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
im gonna play nethack

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Patient Zero

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I started playing HZD because I'd heard good things about it and it's complete garbage. I should have known better. So now I'm playing Persona 5

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im not good at doom but i do enjoy it

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

I found this when I was looking for a video of my favorite Lovely Planet level but couldn't find it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIx5m66L8Q

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman posted:

I started playing HZD because I'd heard good things about it and it's complete garbage. I should have known better. So now I'm playing Persona 5

Lol. I enjoyed HZD but Persona 5 is probably my GOTY so good choice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Braid lmfao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

probably more monster world remake and mario. and tekken. thanks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wooooooop

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Civ 6

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got to the final boss in DQ Heroes II but he's incredibly annoying and difficult. Not really sure what else I can do to prepare since all the quests up to this point are done and I really don't feel like grinding just to beat this guy.. gently caress!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How is it?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got to the final boss in DQ Heroes II but he's incredibly annoying and difficult. Not really sure what else I can do to prepare since all the quests up to this point are done and I really don't feel like grinding just to beat this guy.. gently caress!

My condolences. I️ remember DQH1 having some of this but only post game bosses I️ remember being really bonkers...good luck

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stellaris but I don't think I'm playing it right and I think I'm about to get crushed by the angry guys next door who have both army and territory over me when I have uhhh nothing really. Also I can't beat the first boss in Nioh. Might just chill on the high waves of wwhd again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

My condolences. I️ remember DQH1 having some of this but only post game bosses I️ remember being really bonkers...good luck

I see you’ve updated to the new iOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rogue galaxy. It's harder than I expected, little getting used to