Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
gently caress you Trump. What a pussy bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Prez of the USA, billionaire, has nuclear missiles, doesn't know diff between they're there their

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
MAGAchuds are now thinking "well, it's easier to defend bad grammar than pedophilia, at least."

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
lol Russia funds the Taliban

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Our special boy

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/929500388717481986

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

coke posted:

This is a pretty big if, but what if that Putin was telling the truth and a head of the state from another country are just accusing Putin with these allegations?
It was a pretty dirty fight on both the democrats and republican sides, it seems shameful to admit that another country had influence over our electoral system.

Otherwise we should be seeing the consequences of these 'hacking' already wouldn't we?

And once again, Russia and USA should work together more and be more friendly to each other.

Yes, Comrade, I am agreeing with you 100s of % and compliment you on you're articulate syntax and grammar.

Why would KGB hero Vladimir Putin have reason to lie? Man with 105% approval ratings is to be telling the truth I think.

I also agree with you about consequences. If hostile country were to influence US election, it would be to install incompetent clown as leader, not smart and brave man like Donaldovitch Trump.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Beyond loving parody.

Also, I didn't see this posted yet:

Roy Moore Cast The Sole Vote In Favor Of A Man Who Raped A Four-Year-Old

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol + woot

america every other country is laughing at you

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Teikanmi posted:

Prez of the USA, billionaire, has nuclear missiles, doesn't know diff between they're there their

Nucular. It's pronounced "Nucular."

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
putin is are friend

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
In this day and age it is important to take lots of screenshots :eng101:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
When will all the haters and fools see that they're their and there are all interchangalbe, that is a good thing

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I'm not owned, I'm not owned i continue to insist as I'm again corn cobbed by Russia on the 6 o'clock news

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Yes let us all reflect on what a strong leader Vladimir Putin is. He is a tough crackdown on the gays that are ruining the US. There soon going to see the error of they're ways.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder how putin feels about his very vocal and very demented ball fondler supreme

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
haters and fools lmao

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
This whole loving russia thing is a very "beta" move on the GOPs part

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lookin forward to Hotel Rwanda 2: Hotel Trump

Are you a hater or a fool?

What's the difference?

gets shot

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

paul_soccer10 posted:

lol + woot

america every other country is laughing at you

Well.
Do I even have to ask anymore?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Come with me if you want to piss

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
lol @ the US president passive aggressively calling a head of state short and fat on twitter

melania's anti-cyber bullying campaign is going juuuust fine

coke
Jul 12, 2009
Wow that is amazing.

Finally someone gets the idea of super powers working together to help out the world.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Telephones posted:

gently caress you Trump. What a pussy bitch.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

What the gently caress is going on, did his Asia trip twitter lockdown get lifted or what

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

I mean holy poo poo what a passive aggressive little bitch

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
ummmm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929509950811881472

"Vlad and I got great chemistry. The best. We shared an amazing pasta dinner and, would you believe it? We ate the same noodle so that our faces were touching. Great chemistry."

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine being from the Ukraine and seeing your country listed next to Syria, North Korea and terrorism

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Jeez, this is some weak rear end poo poo that I would expect to hear in gradeschool lol

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

The president is a beta

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

coke posted:

Wow that is amazing.

Finally someone gets the idea of super powers working together to help out the world.

Everyone can see Coke is a Russian agent provocateur right? It's not just me?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I have a feeling in Season 2 Trump and Kim Jung On will become best buddies again

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Madcosby posted:

I have a feeling in Season 2 Trump and Kim Jung On will become best buddies again

Gotta end the season on a downer to build tension.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

unpacked robinhood posted:

I wonder how putin feels about his very vocal and very demented ball fondler supreme

Probably pretty good considering the amount of money he's been able to make off working with the multitude of shady eastern euro syndicates laundering money through Trump business ventures, and the complete chaos the current state of American politics & governance we're crumbling under that even if they DIDN'T have a hand in (they did though) it's still a major win for Russia.

Plus he can watch the Piss Tape™ anytime he wants. That's p sweet.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Incredible tweets lmao

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Holy poo poo. The president of the United States is a 15 year old passive aggressive mean girl. Just :lol:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Right now Kelly is furiously trying to kick open a bathroom door to take Trump's phone away from him again.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy poo poo. The president of the United States is a 15 year old passive aggressive mean girl. Just :lol:

THE RETARD!??

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Applewhite posted:

It wouldn’t surprise me. Some of these guys seem too obtuse to be anything but deliberate trolls, and most trolls get bored and move on much faster.

I’ve seen friends facebook pages get trolled by obviously astroturfed accounts and I can’t figure it out since probably only 20 people total would have seen it.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It is only a little too obvious, with each passing "<3 Putin" tweet, that the president is compromised by a VHS tape of him playing around in a bunch of vodka enriched hooker urine or sthg to that effect. That tape is out there, people. It is real. It is a real tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Applewhite posted:

Nah, coke's bad English and grammar make him stick out like a sore thumb. He is either ESL or failed all his English classes.