Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Eli Wiggum posted:

Nice! So you're done with keto then?

I'm going to continue on with it. This was just the end of a 2 month challenge at the gym and I want a pizza.

Also, I'll celebrate thanksgiving and Christmas because I love the holidays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

I am celebrating the end of my 2 month diet (202 down to 187!) with a pizza.

I don't know where to order from. Papa J's was my go-to for garbage chain pizza .

Papa Murphy's is fun every now and then if you can stand the crust (and baking it yourself). They go all out on the toppings.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao Yug got permabanned

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eli Wiggum posted:

Lmao Yug got permabanned

Hahahahahaha...paste the reason please

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Hahahahahaha...paste the reason please

quote:

Don't ever come back.

Kinda the way I felt honestly. I can't bother to read the thread and figure out what he was trolling about, but I assume it's about Roy Moore's accuser?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Eli Wiggum posted:

Lmao Yug got permabanned

lol couldn't have happened to a nicer chap

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Who is yug

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Is this gluten free, she asks about sushi

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Hated women, gays, liberals, age of consent

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Is this gluten free, she asks about sushi

Lol let her have the soy sauce and if she ain't straight wrecking your bathroom then ditch her

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wanna be at this party

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/yayponies/status/929140664738070528

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That whole thread is a really nice read.

The closest I've got is Sarah Palin's parents are pretty nice people and Senator Pell was really nice to my dumb 15 year old rear end.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

My alt account

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I went to a Danzig show with a bunch of my friends while on leave and got into a brawl with literal nazi skinheads who were beating up on kids in the pit. I will always love Misfits and Danzig bc of my older brothers, but he's a real life conservatard who attracts some real scum in his fandom

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Anyone have a good char sui bao recipe? I need to learn how to make them so I can have them whenever I want without relying on the subpar offerings in my area.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
What the gently caress is this poo poo Alabama?

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/929195658925527040

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Haha, I'll take it. They'd be pulling Roy Moore and pushing the election which will create a huge uproar and gently caress over Steve Bannon.

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Spoeank posted:

"Do you expect me to cook?"

"No, Mr. Turkey. I expect you to fry."

I appreciated this post

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

https://ooblets.com/

Best game I played at the conference. I seriously can't wait for this now. The game plays like if Pokemon and Harvest Moon had a baby, with a silly Adventure Time vibe.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Mad Max is 5 bux on PS4 if you have plus

It's fun

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

That whole thread is a really nice read.

The closest I've got is Sarah Palin's parents are pretty nice people and Senator Pell was really nice to my dumb 15 year old rear end.

My sister once met Mr Rogers and he was exactly still Mr Rogers when he wasn't on camera.

Oh Jesus, I think I've found the celebrity it would most bother me to hear allegations about. Him or Bob Ross I guess.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/929511061954297857

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Wanna be at this party

Sex Clams was the name of my high school ska band

Grittybeard posted:

My sister once met Mr Rogers and he was exactly still Mr Rogers when he wasn't on camera.

Oh Jesus, I think I've found the celebrity it would most bother me to hear allegations about. Him or Bob Ross I guess.

Bob Ross being awful would legit devastate me given how linked he is to watching his show when I was a kid at home from school sick

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 12, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So the private club I work at is having a fundraiser gala tonight. Boy I sure do love working these things. I've been bitched at 4 times by people pissed off at the table assignments.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Lol old fat bitch got his phone back

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

The_Hat posted:

I appreciated this post

Thank you I'm glad someone has some good sense around here

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/every-state-ranked-by-its-food-drink

what the actual gently caress?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

https://ooblets.com/

Best game I played at the conference. I seriously can't wait for this now. The game plays like if Pokemon and Harvest Moon had a baby, with a silly Adventure Time vibe.

Sold. Added to Steam wishlist.

This person was elected by millions of adult Americans and has access to nuclear codes.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The article IS right, California both owns and owns so hard it is an unfair competitive advantage

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Listen, Arizona blows but I'll be damned if the crazy authentic Mexican food in Tucson doesn't make the entire state better than motherfucking Indiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Nevada should be higher as well. It's basically just Las Vegas which has a fantastic food scene even if you ignore the strip.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 12, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Lmao

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

gently caress Oregon, Washington is better

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Its Rinaldo posted:

gently caress Oregon, Washington is better

Not even debatable. However I'm torn if Louisiana should be above Texas or NY. It doesn't have the sheer variety of those states but everything it has is so incredibly delicious and unique.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Legit -

Research the automatic turkey friers. People popping frozen birds in boiling oil are different times.

$25 extra over 5 holidays is not much money for peace of mind “who is cooking?!?” Or maybe I️ just have a weird family

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Forget this turkey business, I’m spending the third consecutive Thanksgiving in Mexico at the in-laws’ ranch, where they’re making barbacoa from a sheep picked out of their flock that morning. The only thing better than the taste was the look on my daughter’s face last year when she stirred the stockpot and an eyeball popped up to the top.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I've never had fried turkey. I've tried to convince my family to do it every Thanksgiving and nobody wants to do it. :smith:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Just do it. Unless you're injecting 5 sticks of butter into the bird, you will never have a better/juicier turkey.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Pops Mgee posted:

I've never had fried turkey. I've tried to convince my family to do it every Thanksgiving and nobody wants to do it. :smith:

It's amazing, make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Fried Turkey >

• Locked thread