Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

LAST WEEK ON TOOOONAAAAMI

Dragon Ball Super: And this is to go a step beyond! Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken x10!

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Gotenks is here. Go away please.

Stardust Crusaders: Talk about road rage.

Hunter x Hunter: Oh no we're gonna try to fight the Bombers and it hosed up I guess

Lupin III: A nonstop ruse cruise

Spice and Wolf: Lawrence learns that Yoitz was destroyed long ago, making his journey with Holo probably for naught. Holo finds out that he knows and gets mad, and Amarti is putting out a contract for Holo's hand in marriage! Oh no!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Gotenks was a mistake.

I also love how the series sets up Gotenks to save the day and then immediately undercuts that with Gohan getting special training from an elder God.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waffleman_ posted:

LAST WEEK ON TOOOONAAAAMI

Dragon Ball Super: And this is to go a step beyond! Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken x10!

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Gotenks is here. Go away please.

Stardust Crusaders: Talk about road rage.

Hunter x Hunter: Oh no we're gonna try to fight the Bombers and it hosed up I guess

Lupin III: A nonstop ruse cruise

Spice and Wolf: Lawrence learns that Yoitz was destroyed long ago, making his journey with Holo probably for naught. Holo finds out that he knows and gets mad, and Amarti is putting out a contract for Holo's hand in marriage! Oh no!!!

Nothing hosed up with the fight with the Bombers. However the money reward for clearing the game is gone now.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Gotenks was a mistake.

I also love how the series sets up Gotenks to save the day and then immediately undercuts that with Gohan getting special training from an elder God.

...which it also immediately undercuts by having goku and vegeta come back to life, The Buu saga has a lot of issues..

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Gotenks was a mistake.

I love how this is now the second time Gohan has received a magical power boost from an old dude that's gonna end up being completely meaningless

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also, regarding Goonami holidays:

We are absolutely going as normal on Thanksgiving and New Year's. Now, for Christmas, I'll be at my parents' house, which has historically been a thorn in Goonami's side. But now that I have unlimited data, I could absolutely tether my phone to my laptop so the show could go on. The thing is, I'm not sure that connection will be good enough for me to actually stream anything off of my computer, so if we were to watch anything, it'd have to be something on Youtube. That's fine, right?

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Waffleman_ posted:

Also, regarding Goonami holidays:

We are absolutely going as normal on Thanksgiving and New Year's. Now, for Christmas, I'll be at my parents' house, which has historically been a thorn in Goonami's side. But now that I have unlimited data, I could absolutely tether my phone to my laptop so the show could go on. The thing is, I'm not sure that connection will be good enough for me to actually stream anything off of my computer, so if we were to watch anything, it'd have to be something on Youtube. That's fine, right?

Pokemon LIVE! is on Youtube. :unsmigghh:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Also here.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

For those of you who watch Ippo in DirtTube,tonight’s two episodes are some of my favorites.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
https://twitter.com/SarahWiedenheft/status/929527479445983232

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Do we seriously have to have one of these Intruder-type things on Toonami every year?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
lmao this is great / nonsense

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

FUTURE TOM

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Do we seriously have to have one of these Intruder-type things on Toonami every year?

This is going to be the last one for a year and a half.

They're also fun, so stop whining.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

oh NO

SHODAN

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh well that's fun

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Must be Saturday

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Must be Saturday.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Argus Zant posted:

oh NO

SHODAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eCpEo

Why DO we have Clydes? Have they ever been useful when this poo poo happens? Like, even during Lockdown?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Hopefully Sara will get a better design by the end of this. Not a fan of the cyber-pixie look.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I think they're more useful for day to day maintenance.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
last time: peak bullshit

e: well, continually escalating bullshit

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Waffleman_ posted:

I think they're more useful for day to day maintenance.
Yeah, I presumed they were used for welding and poo poo.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

They're like the weird spider guys on the Citadel.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Rhonne posted:

Hopefully Sara will get a better design by the end of this. Not a fan of the cyber-pixie look.

tbf, she had that lovely wireframe space babe look pre-reboot too

it's practically a tradition at this point for her to go through some terrible redesign at some point every incarnation

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Blind People place your Bets. Beerus or Champa.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

gently caress OFF SHIN

JESUS

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
DON'T EVER SPEAK SHIN, IN FACT, DON'T EVEN BREATHE.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Why DO we have Clydes? Have they ever been useful when this poo poo happens? Like, even during Lockdown?

you played as a high-end Clyde in the Flash games back during the original Intruder; they were the only things that kept the Absolution running between when Strait-TOM was absorbed and when Blum-TOM came on-line

also, the robots in Lockdown were DOKs, not Clydes

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Brofist power-up.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Za Warudo is quite impressive

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

MonsterEnvy posted:

Blind People place your Bets. Beerus or Champa.
Since I'm getting the vibe that this is a Not Exactly Filler Because It Introduces New Characters And Upgraded Skills But It's Kinda Filler Arc, I'll vote for the status quo

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
tongue

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Kerning Chameleon posted:

tbf, she had that lovely wireframe space babe look pre-reboot too

it's practically a tradition at this point for her to go through some terrible redesign at some point every incarnation

maybe we'll get goofy TOM again

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

TIME FOR AN ANYTHING GOES MATCH

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Would you prefer commercials?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
lord beerus please indulge my death wish I need to die more

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah I should point out that Hit is actually stronger then he seems as he is an assassin with lots of killing techniques that he is not using cause killing is against the rules.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

"Ehh, I've died twice before, it's not so bad."

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Reminder that this whole thing is over Champa wanting ramen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Well Beerus and Champa are fighting again, uh, what do we do now?

• Locked thread