Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

heh. he killed his wife in a smoke bomb accident. but nbd, he has mannequins to keep him company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

quote:

this whole house, fixed up like this, puts me back in my era. back in the 60s, where I belong

if only there was some way to send him back to the 60s for real so we didn't have to deal with him

Cyberpope v2
Oct 26, 2002

by Lowtax

America was designed not to have a standing army, guys like this were the military the founding fathers had in mind. I guess learning about how they had to borrow cannons and ships from private owners isn't as cool as getting righteously indignant on twitter is though.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Cyberpope v2 posted:

America was designed not to have a standing army, guys like this were the military the founding fathers had in mind. I guess learning about how they had to borrow cannons and ships from private owners isn't as cool as getting righteously indignant on twitter is though.

go back to tfr

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i was waiting for the whole "this way i can be sure that no one can take my guns away" bit. surprised it never came.

maybe he realizes that even with 5 million dollars' worth of machine guns and outdated tanks and old jeeps, all it'll cost the gubmint to deal with him is one $60,000 hellfire missile and a few gallons of drone fuel

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I didn't expect to feel a deep abiding sadness at the end of this, so that was a fun surprise

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Cyberpope v2 posted:

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Sagebrush posted:

maybe he realizes that even with 5 million dollars' worth of machine guns and outdated tanks and old jeeps, all it'll cost the gubmint to deal with him is one $60,000 hellfire missile and a few gallons of drone fuel
Posting him a $20 blow up doll laced with strychnine lipstick would be even cheaper.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

his dolls he puts underwear on are pretty YOSPOS

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Cyberpope v2 posted:

the founding fathers also wiped their asses with corncobs

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I liked the part of the video where he talks about being surprised by how the vegas shooter looked and it was really obvious that he was surprised it was a white guy.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

this implicates the crab

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

akadajet posted:

heh. he killed his wife in a smoke bomb accident. but nbd, he has mannequins to keep him company

he actually talks a lot mroe normally and better than most americans, who all talk slow and feel like it takes forever to get to the guyts of whatever bullshit they're talking about

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

echinopsis posted:

he actually talks a lot mroe normally and better than most americans, who all talk slow and feel like it takes forever to get to the guyts of whatever bullshit they're talking about

People are talking to you like that because... well nevemind.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

echinopsis posted:

are they backing away with their hands outstretched when they talk to you like this

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

vodkat posted:

This is very cool and I am jealous I will not get to see it in person.

yeah it was pretty neat

i was listening to james blake at the time and it turns out to be a pretty good soundtrack for architectural microagressions, all dystopian but pretty

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:rolleyes:

the only humans are interact with are on youtube but I have dozens of them ok

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the only humans you interact with are named johnnie walker and jim beam

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

this is something else right here. if you've ever wanted to see a man not just crying but screaming for help, for a friend, for goddamn anything without outright saying it you should watch this video

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Stymie posted:

the only humans you interact with are named johnnie walker and jim beam

my stone eater is called mr sauza

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/nepalmeme/status/929930639914045440

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Cyberpope v2 posted:

🤔

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Cyberpope v2 posted:

you should watch the video, my friend

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cyberpope v2 posted:

when did we start having an army all of the time? they probably should have updated the constitution then

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

prefect posted:

when did we start having an army all of the time? they probably should have updated the constitution then

the constitution is the word of god and cannot be retroactively modified only added to.
it's one of newton's laws.

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

prefect posted:

Better idea, eliminate the military so we can go back to the glory days of sending the doll fucker nutjobs to die in the glorious battle they so desperately crave?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

pssh, a skorpion? everyone knows that crabs prefer tec 9’s.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Roosevelt posted:

ban sulk and unban prefect, tia

wtf who would give sulk mod powers

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

goddammit im off to cspam

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/nepalmeme/status/930104452794773505

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Cyberpope v2 posted:

lol

america was also originally designed to count black people as 3/5 of a real human so, you know,

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cyberpope v2 posted:

hahahahahaha

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
i'm sure some old dipshit with a bunch of wwii vehicles and weapons is the equal to americas armed forces

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

https://twitter.com/nepalmeme/status/922650637602623488

lol so true

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

is this a loss.jpg or what

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

something awful still the core of internet culture

65,000 upvotes on the reddit repost of my meme. take that tori

gonna start telling ppl irl that my friend made this, thanks, friend

serious question on how you crafted this: did you photoshop it, or just html edit a site using chrome tools and then take a screenshot?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Well, they aint wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ugh but dumbass zuckerberg, and im sure most of you already realized this, dumbass zuckerberg helped enable technology to make things shittier and didnt do poo poo to stop it. Incompetence or evil genious???

in extremely zuck voice "ill mkae this hot or not app, then become president once it burns down the country. I'll be the great uniter! then I'll be the hotest!!!"

• Locked thread