Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Tired Moritz posted:

Just make it a cute girl

Or a colossal edgelord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://plays.tv/video/5a08e84c109605b510/worst-quinn-ive-ever-seen

Just play udyr

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

It's true

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I really doubt that your 2/3/3 hard carried your team to that 15m surrender

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Every game is an 18 minutes long stomp & lux and udyr are in some of them. Preseason over, lets get this poo poo moving cause we got it figured out.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

kingcobweb posted:

I really doubt that your 2/3/3 hard carried your team to that 15m surrender

Edit: It wasn't a very eventful game.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

How's assassin malphite these days

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Every game is an 18 minutes long stomp & lux and udyr are in some of them. Preseason over, lets get this poo poo moving cause we got it figured out.

aram games are less snowbally than rift right now and that is some horse poo poo

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I played a 45 minute aram and havent touched league since. This is not a joke.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Shyvana is pretty nuts right now, too. Press the Attack means every gank/fight is auto->Q enjoy bonus damage on everything else. It's been absolutely ridiculous.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Riot actually answered my prayers and not only delivered a squishy AD assassin meta, and then gave me a rune that makes my double sheen build gold efficient to the tune of an extra pickaxe an item.

Muramana/Fist/Frozen Heart/Second Frozen Heart or Black Cleaver, to taste. Each Frozen heart gives Ezreal another 34 AD on top of the stats it gives.

You can have 250 armor and still 3 shot carries, its awesome.

Gonna try out muramana and 4 frozen hearts this game wish me luck

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Nook posted:

Why do you hate God and your teammates, in that order

I'm a jew, and I don't I love them that's why I max shield first

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
Yeah ok, Press the Attack Udyr is really dumb. If I ever hit anyone that doesn't have 100+ armor they lose 50% of their life to one tiger dot and two autos

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

IF you ever hit anyone

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

How do I Blue stuff
I need a lot
Don't ask what for
I just need to know how do I get more blue stuff

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Udyr has no real predators now that Janna takes actual skill to play :(

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
If anyone ever picks Udyr, I just pick Zilean and ruin his life forever

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Haha lets just say... udyr won't be having much fun with my Zilean around :D... I mean 70% of meta picks in the game are more disruptive to him... but that 99% slow...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

If you guys are done messing around in the kiddy pool and want access to a 1,000 level mindthought here you go: Udyr is like about 60% as good as the current best jungler, Warwick.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

If you guys are done messing around in the kiddy pool and want access to a 1,000 level mindthought here you go: Udyr is like about 60% as good as the current best jungler, Warwick.

https://plays.tv/video/5a093d0d36e4ccfae5/just-pick-udyr

Sorry about your opinions

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Sorry about, hm, basically everything I guess.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Sorry about, hm, basically everything I guess.

*busts into the mess, completely out of breath*

morpheus is fightin neo

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Udyr called me a bitch

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i swore a sacred oath to never play quinn top again but electrocute is so good on her

procs with just aa > e > aa and everyone is made of paper

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

How do you set your HP bar to yellow?

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Elman posted:

How do you set your HP bar to yellow?

Colourblind mode, also genuinely helpful for colour coding some effects with team colours to make combat a bit clearer in general for team fights sometimes.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

That's the only answer I could find through googling too, but isn't there a way to make your own health bar yellow while keeping your teammates' a different color? I'm pretty sure I've seen someone use that.

I have a lot of trouble keeping track of what's going on during teamfights since they're very short range and end quickly (and to be honest, the champions are not that easy to tell apart, especially since they all have tons of different skins). I've definitely lost track of my own character from time to time.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Triple-Kan posted:

*busts into the mess, completely out of breath*

morpheus is fightin neo

Loooool

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Try rounding things out by selling jungle item for Death's Dance (if game goes to full-build time). If you though you were tanking before you basically become an unkillable terror gated only by how much blue juice you've got left in the tank (it's a pretty big tank).

All the better if you're against a magic damage team and you get to build SV.

E: I ended my last game with like 400+ AD because reasons I don't even know. Death's Dance was the only pure AD item purchased, to boot.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i don't play league at all but i wanted you to know that you're wrong

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Mikujin posted:

Try rounding things out by selling jungle item for Death's Dance (if game goes to full-build time). If you though you were tanking before you basically become an unkillable terror gated only by how much blue juice you've got left in the tank (it's a pretty big tank).

All the better if you're against a magic damage team and you get to build SV.

E: I ended my last game with like 400+ AD because reasons I don't even know. Death's Dance was the only pure AD item purchased, to boot.

transcendence is busted

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Holy poo poo they made it so you can change runes in champ select... but runepages are still limited to how many you own. This is so dumb.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
The limit is a little silly, I agree. At first I was a bit peeved at it, but after a few games you get used to where everything is so you just click a few times and you're done.

I have 3 pages. Two I made before playing my first game on the new system, yet I have not touched them since then, I've just adjusted page 3 to whatever suits my needs

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

el dingo posted:

The limit is a little silly, I agree. At first I was a bit peeved at it, but after a few games you get used to where everything is so you just click a few times and you're done.

I just have a .txt where I note them down like "Yellow 3123 Red 033". I'll probably learn them eventually but writing them down is convenient.

It is silly but I'll take it over the old rune system.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

The real problem here is the 5 "example" rune pages aren't modifiable, so they'll just sit there filling up your rune pages and mocking people with low numbers of runepages.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

They're adding the ability to hide those at least.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I do not miss having 20 mastery pages to pore over while my drunken lizard brain desperately tries to remember which one is my Bard page - oh right, its the one called 'Bard' only I changed it last weekend to be a swain page so I frantically start unclicking points and reassigning them as the counter winds down and oh gently caress the game has started and I still have teleport.

Whatever, bard likes to roam

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
All the Udyr slam picks immediately regret their decisions when I lock in Janna.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Lord_Magmar posted:

The real problem here is the 5 "example" rune pages aren't modifiable, so they'll just sit there filling up your rune pages and mocking people with low numbers of runepages.

Hold up, you can't change or delete those pages? I've just been ignoring them.

That is really, really stupid, I never checked them because I just automatically assumed they would be full of dumb choices, the fact all of the choices are locked in and you can never delete or remake them just means they are there to try and drive rune page purchases.

Runepages are basically the old masteries right now, imagine if you had to buy 18 mastery pages last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

How Rude posted:

All the Udyr slam picks immediately regret their decisions when I lock in Janna.

same but nasus and vayne

• Locked thread