Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
If you play Donald Trump Jr.s Brainwaves like they were music they sound like this all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNlyF43Te6U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/930198758738026499

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

euphronius posted:

hahahahah

it's over

agreed

LOCK HER UP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

i always believed eric to be the bigger failson

same but I think that's just because I'm prejudiced against sea lamprey/human hybrids. I need to work on myself to remove that kind of bias.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

If you play Donald Trump Jr.s Brainwaves like they were music they sound like this all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNlyF43Te6U

HOI!!!! IM DON!!!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

rear end cobra posted:

Eric used his dad's clout and golf courses to raise millions for cancer kids.

At least until dad found out there was a foundation he could skim money off of and filled the board with cronies.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

wow this is absurdly unsurprising

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

interesting, because apparently don junior provided these DMs to both congressional committees investigating the russian meddling

quote:

“Over the last several months, we have worked cooperatively with each of the committees and have voluntarily turned over thousands of documents in response to their requests,” said Alan Futerfas, an attorney for Donald Trump Jr. “Putting aside the question as to why or by whom such documents, provided to Congress under promises of confidentiality, have been selectively leaked, we can say with confidence that we have no concerns about these documents and any questions raised about them have been easily answered in the appropriate forum.” WikiLeaks did not respond to requests for comment.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
i'm honestly surprised tom sizemore is still alive

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Fruitlessly looking for that fake letter from Trump to Don Jr. that finishes with something like "You are my favorite son, and you have a chin."

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
does the law have poo poo like algebra which takes into account the transitive property?

wikileaks conspires with russia

djt jr conspires with wikileaks

ergo djt jr conspires with russia??

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
DON ALWAYS WANT Russian Crime.... BUT DON SAVING FOR COLLEGE!!!

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
turnip really was just like samson, thanx gelicals gj

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:vince:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

every day brings new surprises

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
So say you're a powerful white man and honestly and really not interested in sticking it into teenagers, or are interested but know its wrong and believe in right and wrong and that it applies to you too. What do you do? How do you explain yourself to your peers?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

if mueller cant put together something incredibly damning on dad, jr, eric and at least 5 other known names im just gonna refugee my rear end to Canada.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

PostNouveau posted:

Eric used his dad's clout and golf courses to raise millions for cancer kids.

At least until dad found out there was a foundation he could skim money off of and filled the board with cronies.

Yeah everything I've read about him seems to indicate just regular levels of grifting and being super rich. The whole 'full corruption now' stuff is Junior's game.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/crampell/status/930194241384566784

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLW9k5R5-8

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Thatim posted:

Not guilty of what?

Treason can only be committed in an active war.

Finally a good use for that AUMF we've been authorizing year after year after year. If we can vaguely define people as enemy combatants then lets start vaguely defining people and get this treason train rolling!

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
I pardon my dumb idiot large sons for their wikicrimes - DANLADD TRUMP

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

yeah the moores have a thing for empty lawsuit threats

that alabama reporter guy josh moon, the one whose column about moore went viral on friday, says moore's wife threatened to sue him for reporting info that he had tax forms to prove was true:

https://twitter.com/Josh_Moon/status/929940200146526209

oh wait moore-al law center :vince:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-HfNjtB5x0

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Leviathan posted:

does the law have poo poo like algebra which takes into account the transitive property?

wikileaks conspires with russia

djt jr conspires with wikileaks

ergo djt jr conspires with russia??

They specifically implemented this with the rise of the mafia, yes.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

I mean at first I would've agreed but Eric is somehow keeping himself pretty clean

don jr is incredibly, breathtakingly stupid over and over again. it's amazing

yeah i'm pretty sure don jr is the one under the most pressure to gain the approval of his horrible father

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the lmaos flow

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

awww I wanted this leak to be from his first wife

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

how much of a possibility is that junior tried to leak the emails to wikileaks and accidentally posted it to his feed?

quote:

In the winter and spring, Wikileaks went largely silent, only occasionally sending Trump Jr. links. But on July 11, 2017, three days after The New York Times broke the story about Trump Jr.’s June 2016 meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Russian lawyer with connections to Russia’s powerful prosecutor general, Wikileaks got in touch again.

“Hi Don. Sorry to hear about your problems,” Wikileaks wrote. “We have an idea that may help a little. We are VERY interested in confidentially obtaining and publishing a copy of the email(s) cited in the New York Times today,” citing a reference in the paper to emails Trump Jr had exchanged with Rob Goldstone, a publicist who had helped set up the meeting. “We think this is strongly in your interest,” Wikileaks went on. It then reprised many of the same arguments it made in trying to convince Trump Jr. to turn over his father’s tax returns, including the argument that Trump’s enemies in the press were using the emails to spin an unfavorable narrative of the meeting. “Us publishing not only deprives them of this ability but is beautifully confounding.”

The message was sent at 9:29 am on July 11. Trump Jr. did not respond, but just hours later, he posted the emails himself, on his own Twitter feed.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
My very large and litigious adult son

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Leviathan posted:

we all know it, but since when was wikileaks explicitly or provably russian?

what standard of proof are you using

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
WOOOoooOOOOO drat lay those treasonous crimes on me I am READY

I'm sorry sir but this is the Domino's app would you like some pizza

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

How come anime titty man is the sole voice of morality on the right nowadays

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

triple sulk posted:

the lmaos flow

holy lmao

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Leviathan posted:

we all know it, but since when was wikileaks explicitly or provably russian?

it me, typaeing words into keyboard

HOW IS TYPAEEING WORDSN A CRIME owned

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

how much of a possibility is that junior tried to leak the emails to wikileaks and accidentally posted it to his feed?

This would be cool. I approve.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Samurai Sanders posted:

So say you're a powerful white man and honestly and really not interested in sticking it into teenagers, or are interested but know its wrong and believe in right and wrong and that it applies to you too. What do you do? How do you explain yourself to your peers?

I mean, apparently you just do it and if they find out keep doing it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

hahaha probably 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

univbee posted:

They specifically implemented this with the rise of the mafia, yes.

omg please tell me mueller can RICO the entire west wing :fap:

• Locked thread