Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

He was injured so much we really didn't have to.

When he was playing, it was with rolled eyes and grinding teeth.

Initially I thought you were talking about Cutler playing with rolled eyes and grinding teeth. Given that the way he plays it looks like he's recovering from an MDMA bender, that would make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

N00ba the Hutt posted:

This game belongs on Thursday night.

this game belongs in purgatory

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

N00ba the Hutt posted:

This game belongs on Thursday night.

I wouldn't wish that on any game.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Dolphins really establishing the run game tonight

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

it'll be interesting to see how the Panthers offense looks with Olsen back in two weeks.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

FizFashizzle posted:

You're conflating Samuel and Shepard.

Samuel dropped the TD and got hurt. He's an honestly promising rookie.

Shepard is complete trash.

You're right, I was. For some reason I thought that was Shepard.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just bought stardew valley on my Nintendo switch

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

pretty sure tanny just said "he's poo poo"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

When I was fresh out of school and doing a gig before my career started I worked a golf course. The Dolphins kicking team “played” there constantly and by that I mean theyd come in high and get so high by the third hole theyd just sit there telling people to play through for hours.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Finger Prince posted:

Initially I thought you were talking about Cutler playing with rolled eyes and grinding teeth. Given that the way he plays it looks like he's recovering from an MDMA bender, that would make sense.

I meant those of us watching, but given the contempt he seemed to have for the fans in general it fits the other way too.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

are they seriously talking about Gase having to make a decision between Cutler and Tannehill?

Seriously?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

what do you mean "ya'll" i'm from florida god damnit

Mine was a painfully colloquial and one-sided comment aimed at any hypothetical N Carolinians in this thread that may be unsettled by my urban attire and gritty street smarts

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:lol: at jay's posture there

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

Mine was a painfully colloquial and one-sided comment aimed at any hypothetical N Carolinians in this thread that may be unsettled by my urban attire and gritty street smarts

i'm from west palm beach and i hate everything

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

I just bought stardew valley on my Nintendo switch

If you bought that but dont own Odyssey Im going to snipper clip the poo poo out of you

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:lol::lol:

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Lol Miami

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Cutler wants to continue playing :laffo:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

hey look, jay cutler is rejuvenated.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Barudak posted:

If you bought that but dont own Odyssey Im going to snipper clip the poo poo out of you

i gave up on nintendo after the Wii but got a Switch because of a bunch of 20+ hour flights i have to take and gawd dang Odyssey is so good

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dolphins don't loving care

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

shoulda became an analyst, jay

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Master Stur posted:

i gave up on nintendo after the Wii but got a Switch because of a bunch of 20+ hour flights i have to take and gawd dang Odyssey is so good

Its one of those games where I can rattle off a list of what would normally be game ruining problems for me but the whole package is so darn good I still recommend it to everyone.

So the complete opposite of the dolphins

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i'm from west palm beach and i hate everything

- :trumppop:

I’m so loving lucky my dad didn’t watch football growing up. I narrowly avoided being a Dolfan

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

dolphins give no fucks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the blowout is on

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
When JStew runs wild the game is gaem over

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Can confirm this game owns.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

dolphins should kneel 4 and out every possession imo

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

So does Suh suck now or what?

Is he still a generational player?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Turdsdown Tom posted:

shoulda became an analyst, jay

I dunno, for $10m you could watch me sulk a whole lot

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wow, this team has quit

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Barudak posted:

Its one of those games where I can rattle off a list of what would normally be game ruining problems for me but the whole package is so darn good I still recommend it to everyone.

So the complete opposite of the dolphins

I audibly groaned over the motion control stuff at first but they work surprisingly well IMO. Don't regret the purchase and hearing Xenoblade 2 is coming out kinda seals it for me, bring on the anime swords

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol this game got out of hand real fast in this half.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Every single team the Dolphins beat should have to fire their head coach

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Hizawk posted:

He was always overhyped.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jay Cutler rules and I’m sorry he has to waste away on this pitiful team

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hizawk posted:

To be frank I think he got overhyped and has severe anger issues that result in him being a bad person ans a liability on the field.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol this game got out of hand real fast in this half.

last week's game is an anomaly. when the dolphins lose they do it all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Master Stur posted:

I audibly groaned over the motion control stuff at first but they work surprisingly well IMO. Don't regret the purchase and hearing Xenoblade 2 is coming out kinda seals it for me, bring on the anime swords

Theyre unforgiveable in tablet mode, especially when there are multiple duplicate buttons in the game.

Guess their button layout guy was J. Cutleru

• Locked thread