Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

lol I bet trump is going to announce that Moore should be Less and step out of the race. Moore will double down and roll tide wont know what t odo

Moore and Sessions are switching places so voters don't have to vote for a pedophile, they can just vote for a racist elf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Carter Page will voluntarily admit to being a pedo as well, and not understand what is wrong with that

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

BET YOU WISH YOU DIDNT DELETE THE BIG LUTHER STRANGE TWEETS NOW HUH FUCKFACE

whoops caps

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bag em and tag em posted:

So, what even happens if Roy Moore actually wins the seat? Even the unimaginably craven turtle, Mitch McConnel, isn't happy with this guy. Surely a great mattering will occur no?

it would be an absolute shitshow because most of Washington hates the dudes guts because he's incapable of doing anything that's not his way

Blast of Confetti fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Nov 14, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

loving lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...r%3D1505%23pti5

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

mono posted:

Now Volvo has pulled their ads from Hannity's show.

You know what must be done, chuds

"No officers, what I actually said was that I'm gonna trigger libs by destroying a 12-year old volvo"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bloom posted:

"No officers, what I actually said was that I'm gonna trigger libs by destroying a 12-year old volvo"

:barf: and lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Republic of the Philippines

lol how much you wanna bet duterte let donboy shoot somebody (we all know he doesnt have the balls to actually do it)

bloom posted:

goddamn

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Trump you moron, you can't just say that some people think that your approval rating is in the 50's, when even the pro-R polls can't inflate your numbers higher than 46%.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

WELL i dont know about YOU libtards but if somewhere around the 50's percent of people love trump then SO DO I!!!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"Imagine if this number was actually biglier ! Impressive I know, that's how approved I surely am"

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

thir, thith ith not the thadenfreude thread.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

gently caress man, why stop at the 50%s?
SOME people are saying that Donald Trump has a 99% approval rate AND invented the combustion engine.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Serak posted:

gently caress man, why stop at the 50%s?
SOME people are saying that Donald Trump has a 99% approval rate AND invented the combustion engine.

"Some day my approval ratings are *quickly googles Obama's highest approval rating* one percent higher than Obama's and WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Many of those poled were doing so illegally.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Alan Smithee posted:

It's actually a minor hole that got him in trouble

Holy poo poo :drat:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Caufman posted:

Many of those poled were doing so illegally.

thoughts and prayers to the victims who got poled, maybe someday we

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Sometimes I get a little upset/triggered/hmboled when Trump's approval rating goes up, but then I realise it hasn't been above 40% since May .

:masterstroke:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
"I have less than half the country's support. Some say I could over half"

Maga

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lol that one poll skews everything, without it he'd be at flat 38%

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/...r%3D1507%23pti6

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Could've been worse, he could've been Santa.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Dizz posted:

By the way perm I didn't forget that you deleted posts defending Moore you pedo apologist gently caress!

lol don't be mean to him, so said FAU

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol "ain't nothin' wrong with that, anyone coulda made that mistake"
*dude literally called her a child*

jfc

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SniperWoreConverse posted:

lol "ain't nothin' wrong with that, anyone coulda made that mistake"
*dude literally called her a child*

jfc

Etowah County anagrams into "touch town yea" and "wet oval office yahoo"

e:
https://twitter.com/MattNegrin/status/930243740110868485

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Nov 14, 2017

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

unpacked robinhood posted:

Etowah County anagrams into "touch town yea" and "wet oval office yahoo"

Town planners knew

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

https://www.270towin.com/2000_Election/

"The election was noteworthy for a controversy over the awarding of Florida's 25 electoral votes, the subsequent recount process in that state, and the unusual event of the winning candidate having received fewer popular votes than the runner-up. It was the closest election since 1876 and only the fourth election in which the electoral vote did not reflect the popular vote."

AKA it was also rigged

it's not a lol but it's so dumb how the dems are going whole hog on russia's interference but barely put up a fight over a state and the supreme court straight up stealing an election.

now that's a lol. less than have americans like me even in this insanely bad poll! maga!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Congrats America. He is going to be a US Senator and this is the new normal. The level of political discourse is so far down the drain that a honest-to-god kiddie diddler can get elected, as long as he spouts the correct Fox News talking points. This is what happens when you elect people like Donald Smoothbrainne Trump into office. Hope everyone who voted for him as a joke or because they thought that he can't possibly do any damage is proud of themselves.

Yeah, I know this is an Arby's. I can read

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

roy moores campaign song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTwG6xdLGBY

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I clicked this expecting Little Girls by Oingo Boingo.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

goth smoking cloves posted:

I clicked this expecting Little Girls by Oingo Boingo.

Dead Man's Party should be the theme song for the Republicans though

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

pfft amateurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_02lGxggCc

y'all need some eurovision education

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

If Trump disavows Moore, doesn't that take care of the idiots enough that the he could be removed without too much backlash for McConnell and others?

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjy-OMIyXbg
Would Roy Boy vibe with this jump or too old??

e: i think there are extra points somewhere in this for the fact that the girl in question has apparently no say in this matter of possession

Amateur Saboteur fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Nov 14, 2017

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Too bad we don't have historical record of songs soldiers would sing during the peak of Roman reign, because there's no way some of those dudes weren't singing about how much they loved having sex with little kids over their wives. Those, obviously, would be Moore's favorites. Loadin' up his Baby Rapin' Summer Jams Mix before cruisin' over to the middle school to "scout the talent."

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I think right now, Donald Trump Jr. could be shot by his own lawyer and it would be ruled self-defense.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Let us see how Breitbart is reacting to this article:

Alabama Secretary of State: If State GOP Pulls Support for Moore and He Gets the Most Votes, Election Would Be ‘Null and Void’

quote:

time for some examples to be made, and I dont mean at the ballot box
-
IDIOT liberal................there is NO PROOF.

These allegations come out a month before the election?!?!?!?!!

More PROOF ALL liberals ARE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Hey DC establishment, do you feel lucky punks? Do you?

Go ahead, make our day........................

I think the people are ready to put an end to this cat & mouse game being played.

If ever there were a 'red line', I feel this would be it.

Time for civil servants to decide who they stand with; the American people or the establishment
-
Even if every one of these 40-year-old allegations are true, which I doubt, I do not care. Thankfully for me and many others, a person is who they have become, not who they once were.
-
it time we get our guns ready. this election may be the trigger this civil war is needing.
-
This is nothing short of Deep State treason. The GOP is trying to reassert control over people they consider to be too flawed to know what's best for them. I just thank God this would potentially happen in Alabama, because if this were a coastal elite state, they could actually get by with this.
-
Slap at a Rebel and draw back a stump, if you're lucky that is.
-
Be prepared for war, and loss of life if you do this
-
Elect Moore as an independent

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that military transgender ban looking even better

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/...%3D1510%23pti32

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Jose posted:

that military transgender ban looking even better

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/...%3D1510%23pti32

did they re-instate it after manning? I thought that's what allowed him to join in the first place.