Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Super Jay Mann posted:

Literally dealing with the devil.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
And thus (Misuzu's) hell began...

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
one of the many not good decisions of Misuzu's life as we all know already know though, but we'll probably see something that she didn't tell Tomo initially when the bomb dropped

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Hhhhhhhh... :unsmigghh:

Those eyes are on the face of a character right before she knifes someone in the gut and then licks the knife, goddamn. Hahaha! Misuzu is the best.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Except we already know that like most of Misuzu's plans the end result is Misuzu getting owned.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Misuzu lost five kilos, I'd call that a productive weekend for anyone.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

chumbler posted:

Except we already know that like most of Misuzu's plans the end result is Misuzu getting owned.

DrSunshine posted:

Hahaha! Misuzu is the best.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

chumbler posted:

I hope we just get a snap cut to her at the end of the weekend, out of breath and in a daze.

It'd be pretty lame if we just got a straight retelling of the date.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Jun will spend the whole date talking about tomo, they may kiss.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

chumbler posted:

yes, this is why misuzu is good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if misuzu was actually any good at being a puppetmaster she'd be insufferable. instead, she's actually just as dumb as the rest.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Namtab posted:

Jun will spend the whole date talking about tomo, they may kiss.

Unacceptable.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Super Jay Mann posted:

Misuzu lost five kilos, I'd call that a productive weekend for anyone.

Is that what a soul weighs?

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles

SpacePig posted:

Unacceptable.

That would be quite the bombshell

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Misuzu: Hey Tomo, remember the time I went away to my cousin's farm in the countryside for six months, "for my health"? Well ...

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

SpacePig posted:

Unacceptable.

I mostly agree but imagine how hilariously awkward and creepy jun and misuzu would make it

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

People are too focused on panel 4 Misuzuface.

Panels 2 and 3 are the superior Misuzuface.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Is that what a soul weighs?

Misuzu had a soul in the first place?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Wallrod posted:

I mostly agree but imagine how hilariously awkward and creepy jun and misuzu would make it

But wouldn't it be funnier if the thought of kissing literally never crosses either of their minds? And they realize afterwards that it would've been a prime opportunity to get their first kiss, and maybe some practice kissing, but then they both realize they want Tomo to be their first kiss?

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Super Jay Mann posted:

Misuzu had a soul in the first place?

*souls

**not her own but she has them

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Caithness posted:

I thought it was just the haircut, but she's really gone full Nabiki Tendo

as we all should

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Another good AV candidate

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
If someone sees you they'll... what? Think you're dating? Which you are? I know Jun is dumb but come on.

MinorRed
Jul 27, 2011

Here you go, with and without a border

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

SpacePig posted:

If someone sees you they'll... what? Think you're dating? Which you are? I know Jun is dumb but come on.

I think he was thinking more of her when he said this but yeah, if she said yes to dating you man then assume she doesnt mind being seen with you.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MinorRed posted:

Here you go, with and without a border

Gundou was here

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if misuzu was actually any good at being a puppetmaster she'd be insufferable. instead, she's actually just as dumb as the rest.

Didn't her plan with Carol basically go exactly as she intended?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

Didn't her plan with Carol basically go exactly as she intended?

she got two teens who were hot for each other to hook up by being really lovely to one of them. this was her first and only success. it's not really much of an accomplishment.

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

she got two teens who were hot for each other to hook up by being really lovely to one of them. this was her first and only success. it's not really much of an accomplishment.

That was brutal to read until they confessed to eachother and cotton candy became fluffy again.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

SpacePig posted:

Wasn't being seen dating Misuzu the whole point of his plan, so people wouldn't think he's dating Tomo when they see him hanging out with her? Did he forget his own plan?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

He can have a plan and then get cold feet on the execution.

Just to make sure nobody gets too sympathetic toward Jun being a dumbo, this whole thing is born of him being unable to get over his dumb ideas of what girls should be like.

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!
Cultural norms are unkind to everyone.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Caithness posted:

Wasn't being seen dating Misuzu the whole point of his plan, so people wouldn't think he's dating Tomo when they see him hanging out with her? Did he forget his own plan?

I think that he genuinely does not know what dating means or entails. It's something he read in a manga once or something, saw the characters react negative, and decided that was the proper response.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

SpacePig posted:

I think that he genuinely does not know what dating means or entails. It's something he read in a manga once or something, saw the characters react negative, and decided that was the proper response.

So the same as almost everyone else in his age group, then.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Patware posted:

So the same as almost everyone else in his age group, then.

I keep forgetting that this is year 1 middle school, not year 1 high school. I guess he's not quite as stupid as I thought, but it's still very stupid.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

asking a girl out on a date at 13 or so for purely tactical reasons is actually blisteringly ahead of the curve

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

drat Misuzu. Just telling him straight up.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
This is going to implode in the best way and I can't wait. :allears:

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

It will be interesting to see what caused them to hate eachother. Also, we better be getting a lot of Cotton Candy after this flashback is over, she's probably my favorite character at thia point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Chaosfirev posted:

It will be interesting to see what caused them to hate eachother. Also, we better be getting a lot of Cotton Candy after this flashback is over, she's probably my favorite character at thia point.

I don't think that needs to be explained. Misuzu is plainly a pretty lovely person, entertaining to watch as a fictional character, but lovely.