Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I'm at 519k points right now. Not too concerned about it, the 1ap quest drops get insane by the end. I'm more concerned about grabbing all the hearts in the shop. They're all that's stopping me from max ascending Emiya and Kintoki. Would also be nice to grab some horseshoes and gears to max Anderson but I'm down to my last golden apple.

Speaking of max ascending servants, Stheno is worthless in this rider quest. Does she ever get better or was investing in her a huge mistake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The only positive thing I've read about Stheno is that she's OK in Camelot where she can charm a lot of the male enemies.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I'm at 300k points, but I can't really be bothered to farm before the lancer daily is here

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Nate RFB posted:

The only positive thing I've read about Stheno is that she's OK in Camelot where she can charm a lot of the male enemies.

Oh Goddess!

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

I just passed 500k, using Emiya/Nobu/support Okita/Cu/Ushi/Medusa on the 1APs with 4 Guda-Os (3 mine, 1 support). Haven't been seriously farming the 40APs yet and when I have done them I haven't made an effort to use all bonus-giving servants. I'm probably going to use some apples on the caster one, since I should be able to beat it with Ushi, Medusa and a good support. And also for the chance of heart drops.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Stheno bad

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I'm sitting at 420k, but then I've spent most of my AP grinding Chawans. Once the Lancer quest hits I should be getting a lot more points.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
stheno should be three stars

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nate RFB posted:

Pureauthor posted:

Stheno bad

Clawtopsy posted:

stheno should be three stars

Rat cocks! I like her as a character but I wish she was better. At the moment she's my best assassin :saddowns:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The most baffling thing to me about Stheno's kit is her non-damaging NP being Buster. I guess you could do a BBB chain with the rest of the party, or BQQ with her to maybe bump up her damage in that round from pitiful to mediocre?

E: I thought I was being crazy but as a FYI, the initial 4* ratings in the second post of the thread has her NP as Arts. I dunno if this was the reason for her (IMO) overly high 7/10 but if so might be worth an update.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Nov 15, 2017

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Nate RFB posted:

The most baffling thing to me about Stheno's kit is her non-damaging NP being Buster. I guess you could do a BBB chain with the rest of the party, or BQQ with her to maybe bump up her damage in that round from pitiful to mediocre?
How the hell is your Okita at 90 already? You need to calm the hell down. Thanks for the points carry though.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I'm at 579k with a 500% bonus when the 1 AP comes out. I've been holding out on doing the 40 AP ones too much until the lancer one arrives. Gonna start using apples so my Okita, Nero and Artoria can faceroll through it.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

RanKizama posted:

How the hell is your Okita at 90 already? You need to calm the hell down. Thanks for the points carry though.
Combination of the 50 gold XP cards in the shop being pretty easy to quickly get and suddenly finding myself not needing the huge number of Saber/Assassin cards I was sitting on for Caesar/Kojiro because Okita gobbled up all of the gears they were going to use. Still needed a few Saber 40AP runs though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
stheno the poo poo sister

Hassan is cute and my new bf

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

I'm only at 300K, but I didn't try to get any gatcha CEs or Okita, haven't been using apples and only have half of my party with rate-up servants so I can reliably do the 40 APs.

I've gotten a few horseshoes from this rider 40 AP, which is funny as I was actually hoping for two more rider monuments to fully ascend Anne & Mary, but maybe I need to start hoping for horseshoes to get the momuments to drop.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
i am just sort of bumbling through

i finally max ascended waver and once i get the xp cards i can max ascend kintoki too along with nobu

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

All I wanted for Christmas was a 5star archer and I guess Jalter Santa Lily heard my prayers.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress you

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
i see Ibram Gaunt continues to harvest everyone's luck

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Plutonis posted:

gently caress you

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Why can't St. George have artwork as good as his CE art.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TheFireMagi posted:

i see Ibram Gaunt continues to harvest everyone's luck

I swear this luck streak is going to come and bite me on the rear end when I spend all my quartz and sell all my possessions and don't get Muramasa.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Clawtopsy posted:

What's everyone on, Honnoji points wise?

I got 576,910

Around 510,000. I'll hit above 600,000 today.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Plutonis posted:

gently caress you

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Ibram Gaunt posted:

All I wanted for Christmas was a 5star archer and I guess Jalter Santa Lily heard my prayers.

Yo, can we get a higher detail picture of that George CE? That looks sick.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Gologle posted:

Yo, can we get a higher detail picture of that George CE? That looks sick.

Link to the picture itself

Here you go

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Nov 15, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why is it so hard to give exp to CE? very weird

why aren't there any carmillas with poster girl

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 15, 2017

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I'm still pretty salty about getting Arjuna. At least remembering stuff like this helps me feel better.

https://twitter.com/nobunaga_s/status/806148527831191552

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

why aren't there any carmillas with poster girl

Nate RFB's does. Mine does too, for that matter but she's only 50.

They do seem rare.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I have a Poster Girl on my Carmilla, but she's only level 40.

688,761,063 if the low level's not a deal breaker for you.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I wish I had Arjuna and Karna.

Raften
May 20, 2007
Cognates! They stay crunchy, even in milk!
If you're at about 400k right now, you're probably going to be okay by the end of the event as long as you don't miss a 1ap daily. I'm at 400k right now without using an apple so far and at least half of my points are coming from the free quests. If you're at 380-390% bonus you're going to get your NP5 Nobu just fine, and probably the lore from the points you get from the free quests.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I can only get to 340% and I'm debating buying the last GUDAO from the shop because I have terrible luck and none have dropped for me, but I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm confident I'll get the last Nobu, less confident in getting the lore and I'd rather just get more ascension mats if I'm gonna miss the lore anyway.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Found a very good post about this event on reddit, especially if you are dirty F2P peasant with no Okita and no gacha event CEs like me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7cv3ng/na_psa_guda_guda_gumopoint_number_crunch_for_f2p/?limit=500

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Currently at 384k on points, but, I haven't done today's daily yet either, and also I've been taking my time because I just can't muster much enthusiasm.
I have all the skulls, just need 180 more Hira-gumo for the last shop CE, then I can farm Octuplet crystals to ascend Nero.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I mean in the end that's probably the better way to go about the event; take a look at the shop and what the welfare servant is like, and decide what is worth spending the AP for and what isn't. Even if I just got Nobu and the Hearts/Claws/Horseshoes out of this event I'd call it a major net positive.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Right now I'm a little shy of 380k.
Nobu/Emiya/Cu/Medusa/Mephisto, with double Guda-O, and a support okita with guda-o for the daily quests. Currently working towards buying the last Gold Skull from the shop.

From there I'm really dubious about buying another Guda-O, because the only way I could equip it would be swapping Mephisto to Mash and using that, and it's only a 10% increase, and I could be using those creepy spider kettles to buy demon hearts.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I put Poster Girl on my 90 Mata Hari for anyone on my friends that wants to use her. She's good if you're able to run your own Carmilla against Drake.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I might try two Carmilla and...I dunno Vlad or Gil or somebody rather than my 55 Hassan; all these stars and it seems like a miracle when someone coughs up a Buster card instead of a Quick.

Maybe Carm, Hassan, and X we'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Tpasta
Jan 25, 2010

DENIED!
I'm currently sitting just shy of over 1,200,000 points. This was accomplished by spending many Saint Quartz and whatever apples I happen to get thrown my way.

Since I completely cleaned out the event shop last Monday, I've reequipped my teams with GUDO-O and been doing the 40AP missions since, and should hopefully have my 1,500,000 points by this week if not this weekend.