Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

So no offensive stickers because think of the children but molesting kids doesn’t fall offside of that rule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Stryder posted:

Über Alles

This hasn't gotten the accolades it deserves.

:five:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Americans are so loving dumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMupq6zB1Tc&t=54s

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Chris Christie posted:

The day will come when twitter is forced to "bake the cake" and I am going to laugh at all the scum bag leftists who cheered the death of the 1st amendment w/r/t businesses suddenly being horrified that twitter is forced to publish tweets from alt-right goons.

Enjoy being pricks and finding the one baker/wedding photographer who objects and choosing them for your gay wedding. You can spend your honeymoon reading tweets from Richard Spencer.

This was incoherent save for the mention of cake, which was expected.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Baked Alaska tantrums animal style

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Trump won this district by 40 points lmao

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/930986137568595968

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Owns.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Telephones posted:

This was incoherent save for the mention of cake, which was expected.

not just any cake, a gay cake. you could even say a gayke ?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Stryder posted:

Über Alles

I'm gettin' some pretty solid lols from this thread, gotta say.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Waffle House posted:

Sir this is an In-N-Out Drivethrough

This is now the only way we reply to chuds

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I wonder how many homophobes have had wedding cakes baked by a gay baker

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chris Christie posted:

The day will come when twitter is forced to "bake the cake" and I am going to laugh at all the scum bag leftists who cheered the death of the 1st amendment w/r/t businesses suddenly being horrified that twitter is forced to publish tweets from alt-right goons.

Enjoy being pricks and finding the one baker/wedding photographer who objects and choosing them for your gay wedding. You can spend your honeymoon reading tweets from Richard Spencer.

I’d like to bake your cake you big fat bastard.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Egbert Souse posted:

I wonder how many homophobes have had wedding cakes baked by a gay baker

Hopefully plenty, as long they were iced with semen.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Philadelphia to Sessions and Trump: get hosed

https://twitter.com/PhiladelphiaGov/status/930926647750078465

(A Federal judge ruled they can't withhold funds for being a sanctuary city)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Stryder posted:

Über Alles

Lyftwaffe

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Koch brothers backing a deal to buy Time magazine, can't wait for every issue to feature Trump on the cover

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

I NEED MY SAFE SPACE. SPEECH IS HARMFUL TO MY FEELINGS. ABLOOO BLOO BLOO MY FEE-FEES CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM OF THE POLITICAL CANDIDATE I WANT TO BLOW.

I know the family that owns this truck. One of the daughters just showed me trump hate mail they are getting in private messages. Truly a lol

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

haljordan posted:

Koch brothers backing a deal to buy Time magazine, can't wait for every issue to feature Trump on the cover

So he won't have to Photoshop himself onto covers anymore?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

buddhanc posted:

I know the family that owns this truck. One of the daughters just showed me trump hate mail they are getting in private messages. Truly a lol

Tell them the thread says they own

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Considering the Supreme Court has already definitively ruled that profanity is protected speech I would show up to the meeting with an attorney to tell him gently caress no and dare him to write the citation.

Most folks do not have an attorney on retainer

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

buddhanc posted:

with their permission please post that poo poo immediately lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

haljordan posted:

Smart business plan, investing in a dead medium.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

haljordan posted:

I thought the Koch's hated Trump?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Three Olives posted:

Considering the Supreme Court has already definitively ruled that profanity is protected speech I would show up to the meeting with an attorney to tell him gently caress no and dare him to write the citation.

Please do and post a trip report.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

super macho dude posted:

Smart business plan, investing in a dead medium.

Sometimes it's worth it to take a loss on a media company if it pushes your agenda and creates support for policies that profit your other businesses.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Why doesn't trump just do what Oprah did and start his own media company named Pmurt, then publish magazines with his fat, melting face on literally every cover?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

haljordan posted:

Sounds like Der Spiegal's strategy.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Wirth1000 posted:

I thought the Koch's hated Trump?

quote:

Vice President Mike Pence was the main speaker at an Americans for Prosperity gathering in August in Richmond, Va. At the time, The New York Times reported that the Koch brothers — once skeptical of President Trump — had moved closer to him, inspired, in part, by his plans to overhaul the tax code.

lol

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Sometimes it's worth it to take a loss on a media company if it pushes your agenda and creates support for policies that profit your other businesses.

Sheldon Adelson bought a Vegas newspaper to do literally this to slant coverage of his lovely stadium proposal for trying to move the Raiders to Vegas.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
lol indeed...

lol indeed..........

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I guess I'll continue to not read Time Magazine, only now it will be for a good cause.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Maybe that truck breaks some law about window visibility that the sheriff totally cares deeply about!

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Waffle House posted:

with their permission please post that poo poo immediately lmao

I'm no good at internet security stuff, so if I've done something blatantly wrong here to potentially get chuds all over me, let me know.

Anyways, this is one she just sent me.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

can't wait for time magazine to start reporting on what kim kardashian is wearing today.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Just wanna point out that Moore left the word "brown" out of the song verse he's quoted...

:thunk:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Applewhite posted:

I guess I'll continue to not read Time Magazine, only now it will be for a good cause.

I'll have to find another source to read about the latest events concerning Asian Dawn, I guess.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

buddhanc posted:

I'm no good at internet security stuff, so if I've done something blatantly wrong here to potentially get chuds all over me, let me know.

Anyways, this is one she just sent me.

I'm so insecure I have to DM people that don't share my political opinion.

Bet she had a gently caress Obama sticker too

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Can we agree that when this is all over we can pass a law to exile anyone who unironically uses the word snowflake to antartica as long as there's still ice there

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sieg Hailo

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I'm pretty sure Steve Mnuchin is my least favorite cabinet member ever, 2nd only to Donald Rumsfeld. This is our last Treasury Secretary Jack Lew touring a government printing press:

The man next to him is not his spouse; he works in the building. Compare and contrast with Steven Mnuchin and his taxpayer subsidized beard:

May your descendants curse your legacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

One of the best twitter comments on that photo was something like "I bet that's the first time she's touched a dollar bill."