Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

I listened to about 30 seconds of him reading comments and I jumped in at just the right time, because the best part was him stumbling over the word schadenfreude before settling on "shay den froo day".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Rolo posted:

Continuing nutbags getting a boot on the internet, PCOS Bill has been handed a permaban from the forums.

Shoulda happened months ago, but I’m glad the mods finally did something.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-41865526
:3:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Solice Kirsk posted:

The worst crime of all. He said Kat Denning's boobs were too big. He was a monster, and I called it:

Part of me hopes it really was that, on some level.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

goodest doggo :dukedog:

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
sooo it's pretty obvious that baked alaska is just doing a safety net cashgrab, right? I'm pretty sure he has zero conviction whatsoever and he's putting up with the abuse no prob

the stream is still going

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Besesoth posted:

I feel like I've heard that somewhere before...

(The timestamp is about half an hour before you posted that.)

So... the people who don't want government interference... want the government... to interfere?

:psyduck:

I swear my whole body seized up just looking at this. Holy poo poo, the amount of skin that must have gotten left behind on that concrete.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

So... the people who don't want government interference... want the government... to interfere?

:psyduck:

I swear my whole body seized up just looking at this. Holy poo poo, the amount of skin that must have gotten left behind on that concrete.

I think they were just sitting on a stationary bike and it fell. If they were moving wouldn't the background be blurred?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Grey Fox posted:

This is all well and good, but people need to stop resorting to death threats whenever a random dev dares to open their mouth. https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/930064582709784577 https://twitter.com/BiggSean66/status/930058496216670211

Jokes on you this guy is totally faking

https://kotaku.com/the-curious-case-of-the-ea-game-dev-who-said-he-receive-1820474458

He's since removed EA from his twitter and deleted his posts

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

china bot posted:

it's STILL going

STILL going on. Debbie's fans also continue with the KILL COMMIES and TWITTER GAY stuff.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
he's just being a personality, racking up $$$ via the attention he's getting

I talked some poo poo to the chat for a while and he never acknowledged a single one of my messages until I was like "aite I'm leaving"

then he was like "nah bro stick with us!!"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
There's no justice until Lowtax gets his blue thingy reinstated.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/930992602333278208

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Rough Lobster posted:

There's no justice until Lowtax gets his blue thingy reinstated.

Did he ever have one? I know he just lost his old account for an extremely stupid* reason and re-regged.

*twitter

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's not gonna be any straight people left in Congress by the end of Trump's presidency. He's gonna wind up being the LGBT community's MVP.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's not gonna be any straight people left in Congress by the end of Trump's presidency. He's gonna wind up being the LGBT community's MVP.

The Gay Agenda is finally picking up speed.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

The straight Congresspeople will be the ones that eat a banana like it's an ear of corn.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

syscall girl posted:

Did he ever have one? I know he just lost his old account for an extremely stupid* reason and re-regged.

*twitter

yeah he said baked alaska needed to be buried in concrete or something and twitter got their balls in a knot.

Also he never got verified, even though he supplied twitter with more than enough personal data

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I was really hoping his being nominated would do that, but better late than never I guess.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

syscall girl posted:

*twitter

Yeah, you're right, I got confused. He never got verified. He lost his old account for saying they should bury Baked Alaska in concrete which I guess Twitter decided is harassment against another user or whatever. Luckily Baked is no longer a user so he's fair game!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
The youth of America is going through a rebellious phase right now. Except America's dad is trying to get them to do heroin, and they're all going "gently caress you dad I'm opening a women's shelter".

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Garrand posted:

By the looks of it, nothing, it was just the buildup from years of his shitposting. this is the post linked in his ban.

I haven't heard about this but honestly that doesn't really sound like PCOS Bill's MO. He just made subtly (and not so subtly) racist, transphobic, and misogynistic posts in order to rile people up.

lol finally, he was the most ignored person on the forum who wasnt already perma'd. on over 1k people's ignore lists

Lurkman
Nov 4, 2008

Rough Lobster posted:

Yeah, you're right, I got confused. He never got verified. He lost his old account for saying they should bury Baked Alaska in concrete which I guess Twitter decided is harassment against another user or whatever. Luckily Baked is no longer a user so he's fair game!

By their actions, at least up until today, Twitter's TOS appeared to be "Don't say mean things to nazis. Everything else is fair game. Especially people nazis don't like."

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

He also insists that :randstare: isn't an appropriate response to posts. gently caress him.

permabanning is to good for that scum

The perfect thing to do with a drink of that colour

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Charles Manson might finally be about to pop his clogs. He's been rushed to a hospital under guard.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Charles Manson might finally be about to pop his clogs. He's been rushed to a hospital under guard.

If only there were a way to get him on the organ donor list and Richard Spencer in hospital with a horrible forehead injury :allears:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Obviously I had known about him from heresay, etc. But the series on the Manson family on 'You must remember this' really goes into how hosed up he is.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Malachite_Dragon posted:

2017 cleans up nice.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Well, drat the bad luck, I say. drat the bad luck.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

syscall girl posted:

If only there were a way to get him on the organ donor list and Richard Spencer in hospital with a horrible forehead injury :allears:

:golfclap:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
This is simultaneously one of the least advised and funniest things I have ever seen in my life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_KxdF3R5-I&t=91s

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He also insists that :randstare: isn't an appropriate response to posts. gently caress him.

:randstare:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Samovar posted:

Obviously I had known about him from heresay, etc. But the series on the Manson family on 'You must remember this' really goes into how hosed up he is.

Manson is a weird case. By himself, I don't think he would have been anything more than a drifter/petty thief, but then he had the cult of personality surrounding him, and was starting to lose control.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:randstare:

Monster.

Edit for content: Someone educate me about Manson. Like, I'm familiar with the general details of what happened with the "family" and the murders of Tate et al., but how was Manson charged with 7 counts of first-degree murder (and one count of conspiracy to commit murder, but that's not what I'm curious about) when he technically wasn't even there when it went down. Didn't he just tell his people to go kill, and they did? Wouldn't that halt his charges at conspiracy? I thought to actually be charged with Murder: Homicide or Willful Killing in the First Degree, that you had to physically be the one carrying out the deed? Am I totally wrong?

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 11:26 on Nov 16, 2017

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Quentin Tarantino's next movie is about Manson, though his clarification is that it's "about" Manson in the same way Inglourious Basterds was "about" Hitler.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

syscall girl posted:

I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Transfer his brain into a body that isn't deserving of it.