Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

He didn't rape her. He loving took a picture while "groping" rigid, unfeeling armor. That is harassment, sure, but the scale is vastly different. He's even willing to full cooperate with the investigstion! He could have handled this in a million worse ways.

Everybody is flawed and everybody fucks up. What is even the point of all this if the moment someone actually responds in an actual remorseful way, they still get poo poo on? How will that enact change rather than make things way worse? Calling them out is good, yes, but we also have to reach out to them. Nobody will even try to change if they know admitting something gets them ostracized forever (see also: substance abusers, pedos, etc).

Get some perspective dude.

You can reach out to them, I don’t care what you do, but I am going to wait until he is actually remorseful or does something actually meaningful first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm picking up my turkey today. Gonna quarter and bag it tomorrow and it goes into the sous vide Tuesday evening :getin:

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

No Butt Stuff posted:

I pretty much realized I have a moral conundrum eating cephalopods and the thought of doing so makes me feel pretty lovely when I look back and how much I'd eaten before.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalopod_intelligence

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's what makes them so satisfying to eat though

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Let me tell you how much I don’t give a gently caress

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

No Butt Stuff posted:

I pretty much realized I have a moral conundrum eating cephalopods and the thought of doing so makes me feel pretty lovely when I look back and how much I'd eaten before.

Lol

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
It’s a loving animal, eat it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"loving dipshit, thinks he's so smart" i say as i pop another baby octopus into my mouth

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
a smart animal would've used all 8 of its weird legs to run away from being eaten. it's not smart

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/931260192318136321

:thunk:

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
This is me

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Time posted:

Let me tell you how much I don’t give a gently caress
You gave enough of a gently caress to respond to him the first time!

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I don’t give a gently caress how smart they are

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
So you guys would eat a cooked dog

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Do they sell puppy sashimi?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I lack reading comprehension :downs:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Not MY dog

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It's not bad, kinda gamey

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Cephalopods rule!

Time posted:

It’s a loving animal, eat it

gently caress you guy!!

Also in case you guys aren't watching, the new Blue Planet II is incredible. Normally I'm a lot more "meh" on the ocean nature documentaries but they are crushing it with new and interesting discoveries.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

well thats a better one

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
look at this lil cutie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxuBwfNp2wk

e: don't mind me, just doin' a lil' dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4vGCIKsgE

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

That's the little girl from Finding Nemo! :3:

I hope she didn't touch the butt :ohdear:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
its only unethical to eat animals that pass the mirror test imho

also, don't start being suspicious and victim blaming Al Franken's accuser because you really want it not to be true. That's how we get this problem in the first place.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mel you goddamn moron, we get this problem because women are the source of original sin

And they're made of ribs. So probably delicious. But mostly sin

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Oh shiiiiiit my grill just arrived at my house. It's regular charcoal one but I can finally grill meats again.

Tonight...I will eat squid.

Post pics binch

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/931242960389332992

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Its Rinaldo posted:

well thats a better one
She accepted it

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

3 DONG HORSE posted:

It's not bad, kinda gamey

President Obama??????

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

It's a fantastic apology.

He should resign.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

God loving dammit, Al. I looked up to you.

I hope he is a better person now and remains that way, just not in the Senate.

Senator Keith Ellison would be pretty rad, but I think Minnesota should appoint a woman.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've chatted but never met up with this Tinder lady, after a week of radio silence she sends this message:

"Hey I have an idea. Wanna come over and tie me up?"

Nice.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Wins best post/name combo award yet again

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I've chatted but never met up with this Tinder lady, after a week of radio silence she sends this message:

Nice.

I must be doing something wrong

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Nice.

this is a set up for you getting robbed

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The only thing a Marine truly needs is his gun and his guns

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Nice.

Is this her?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749412&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=293#post478393975

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I know it's dumb and irrational but I get a perverse sense of enjoyment out of watching the RT rating for every crapbag DC movie steadily tick down.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol if you haven't been tracked and dragged down like a gazelle by a sexually confident woman.

It's a wonderful thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

this is a set up for you getting robbed

My spidey-sense also detected this. Meeting in a public place first. Gonna bring nothing but a crisp $5 dollar bill.

No, but I posted a different JD adventure in that GBS tinder thread a few pages back.

Its Rinaldo posted:

I must be doing something wrong

Put "GGG" in your profile.

• Locked thread