Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Whoever doesn't like Imola is wrong. I don't care that it (was) dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

Wirth1000 posted:

Looks like a presentation video of what Liberty Media's ultimate goal for F1 has been released/leaked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up9oc3A0OpI

Thank you for reminding me that Goldberg existed for a hot minute. I never understood his appeal, he had to be one of the worst grapplers to ever reach the top of a major wrestling promotion.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

McGuinty posted:

Thank you for reminding me that Goldberg existed for a hot minute. I never understood his appeal, he had to be one of the worst grapplers to ever reach the top of a major wrestling promotion.

Psst.... wrestling is incredibly fake.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6CCMiPTMSs

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYITpUGUwcQ

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Fake news. Sad!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Wirth1000 posted:

Pretending its real is what makes it fun? :shrug:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

McGuinty posted:

Goldberg existed for far longer than a hot minute.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Minto Took posted:

Pretending its real is what makes it fun? :shrug:

I'm aware of the appeal of thje storylines. I also enjoy reading them far more than watching it. I'm the guy who will literally buy WWE novelizations if they existed.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

wicka posted:

Goldberg existed for far longer than a hot minute.

Lol not once he moved to WWE after WCW folded. It turned out pretty quick that every goddamn match he ever fought had to be a carry or really short to cover up his lack of talent. The Spear is one of the lamest signature moves ever.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Liberty should introduce worked storylines into F1. We already have faces and heels and jobbers

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

McGuinty posted:

Liberty should introduce worked storylines into F1. We already have faces and heels and jobbers

Lewis is John Cena?

Or has Roman gotten better since The Shield reformed?

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Minto Took posted:

Lewis is John Cena?

Undoubtedly. Now I need to know if Cena has his own branded energy drink.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Pretty sure MSC is Batista.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

McGuinty posted:

Undoubtedly. Now I need to know if Cena has his own branded energy drink.

Lol, affirmative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90YwLcOWk5Q

Force India or whatever the gently caress it will be called next year needs to jump on a branding deal with that poo poo, both for the sake of sponsor color scheme synergy and to dunk on Red Bull with white dude rap.

McGuinty fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 18, 2017

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Goldberg was badass.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Mick Schumacher has his dad's brain.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
in a jar (corpse) at home, yes

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Goldberg was badass.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Prost is extremely out of place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJh0YzPlp4

also lmao @ Franck Montagny being alive

Also what the gently caress is this anyway

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I loving love Macau.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

I loving love Macau.

What's the butcher's bill this time?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

iospace posted:

What's the butcher's bill this time?

The entire GT car field aside from four cars lmbo. Teams are trying to frantically repairduct tape their cars cause it's the qualifying race.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

Prost is extremely out of place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJh0YzPlp4

also lmao @ Franck Montagny being alive

Also what the gently caress is this anyway

Saw this earlier. Wanna know the two funniest words in the English language? Carmen Jorda.

Holy poo poo guys, Gran Turismo Sport is a pretty game.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

McGuinty posted:

Carmen Jorda.

Jamaica and Roma

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY7vA_OuF2o

F1 when?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Nice forza lobby

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

f1.com has an interview with are Stroll

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/interviews/2017/11/the-secret-life-of-lance-stroll.html

quote:

Q: What’s the most embarrassing mistake you’ve ever made?
LS: Can’t think of anything.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Holy gently caress I want to punch him. I read the whole thing.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wirth1000 posted:

Oh poo poo, you shouldn'ta done that.

Sorry your brain is mush now.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Powershift posted:

Sorry your brain is mush now.

ya shumassa'd

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

This is like watching posters in this thread

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Nvm

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Wirth1000 posted:

RIP in peace.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I once took my 65 year old mother to a “mystery” evening out. Trust me when I tell you you haven’t lived till you have seen a 65 year old woman wearing tweed sat on the front row at at a Raw House show.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

GramCracker posted:

This was the exact same thought that crossed my mind...but how to get one to America cheaply :thunk:

My plan is for them to get cheap enough to buy a pair and fill the rest of a shipping container with spares. Anything short of a full container isn't cost effective. I doubt that will happen, but I can dream I guess.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm aware of the appeal of thje storylines. I also enjoy reading them far more than watching it. I'm the guy who will literally buy WWE novelizations if they existed.

Sweat was beading on his brow, he could feel his spandex cutting into him. He'd normally have taken it off this long after a main event match, but this was different. He could feel Kane's rough, calloused hands gripping his hips with renewed vigour, his pelvis thrusting down onto him faster, faster, faster and he could feel Kane's throbbing member getting deeper and deeper into his rectum. Hardcore Holly knew he was close, he could hear the muffled grunts from behind Kane's mask getting louder, each breath getting deeper, his vice-like grip ever tightening. With each thrust he'd feel the cool metal of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion's belt brush the top of his taught buttocks. He could also feel a slight pain as his anus coped with the growing aggressiveness of Kane's thrusting.

It wouldn't be long now. He knew when he was close and all the noises signalled that his climax was imminent. "K-keep going," he managed to stutter as he could feel his whole body being forced into a reciprocating motion with each thrust. He began to do his best to clench his anus - the cigar cutter, his special move. Kane groaned deeply, his movements becoming less fluid. His final thrusts became jerky as he climaxed inside Hardcore Holly. His grip on Holly's hips relaxed and his breathing began to get shallower. As Holly gingerly got back to his feet - his anus still hurt - he turned to look Kane in the eye. He could see he was exhausted. He could also see a steel chair that he could use to capitalise on the situation. Kane had seen his darting eyes, however. As Holly sidestepped towards the chair, Kane's enormous arm came at him like a python, gripping around his throat and before he could try to fight it Holly found himself three feet off the ground.

It felt like it was in slow motion. As hard as he fought to escape Kane's grip, it was futile. He could feel himself falling backwards, being forced downwards on his back to the cold concrete beneath him. There was no way out of the choke slam.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'm not going to read that post.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what the gently caress is this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubs