Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ytlaya posted:

I don't think it ever made that clear; the protagonist refers to them as his brother and I think at some point they referred to themselves as being a man (though it's always hard to tell since sometimes translators get weird about this sort of thing).

edit: Yeah, in chapter 18.5 someone says "Then Itsuki-san is...a man?!" and Itsuki both completes the sentence saying "a man" at the same time as the person and goes "Yup! That's how it is" afterwards in response.

Then again, given that manga is often kind of weird on issues like this it's possible they're just referring to being DMAB or something, though the impression I got was just that they're a guy who enjoys presenting in a feminine manner, which doesn't necessarily make someone trans.

This being manga, it could easily go either way, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Poil posted:

It seems that Just Because! is a bit late every week, I hope it's nothing serious because I kinda like watching it. :shobon:

There's no episode this week since the production is hosed and they're taking a week off.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/931630488858562561

e: "December 24, 2018" :negative:

And
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/931645981233475586

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

man that title sucks

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Viz announcements too.

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/931638098341040128

I don't know anything about that one (yet) though.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Ojojojo is a heck of a pick up. Now I'll actually get to know what happens since the scanlations dropped off.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Aurora posted:

man that title sucks

AFAIK it's a literal translation of the Japanese title.

It's a good manga in any case.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

Viz announcements too.

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/931638098341040128

I don't know anything about that one (yet) though.

Huh, first I'd heard of it. Here's the series info. Looks cute!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Nate RFB posted:

Ojojojo is a heck of a pick up. Now I'll actually get to know what happens since the scanlations dropped off.

Same!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

There's no episode this week since the production is hosed and they're taking a week off.
Thanks for the info. :)

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Poil posted:

Thanks for the info. :)

It's annoying because it's my favourite show this season and I want more, but hopefully this is for the better and lets them get back on top of the production schedule. :(

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
But anyway,

And also,

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Nov 18, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i bet zoglin would have included an explanation of who those people are. we miss you, zoglin.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Nakoruru: a character from the Samurai Showdown series of fighting games. Very cute but also very awesome, she can definitely kick your rear end. Has a falcon.

Doi Hansuke: strict but kind-hearted ninja school teacher from the manga series (later an anime) Rakudai Ninja Rantarou.

Amami Yuki: Japanese actress and seiyuu (hence the 2.5D note), born 1967. Most notable voice role is Grammammare in Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo, but she's done a whole lot of live-action stuff.

Otonashi Kyoko: female lead of the Takahashi Rumiko manga (also later an anime) Maison Ikkoku, a young widow who's the manager of the titular boarding house. Personality-wise she's a kind, sweet, hard-working homemaker -- basically a Perfect Japanese Waifu.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Wotakoi is the best. (Also, I don't get the thing in the bottom corner. "Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii"? It's hard for otaku to fall in love? This is one of those Japanese pun things that don't translate to English, isn't it?)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lemon-Lime posted:

It's annoying because it's my favourite show this season and I want more, but hopefully this is for the better and lets them get back on top of the production schedule. :(
Yeah I'm looking forward to it every week. Hopefully it will be fine. :ohdear:

It feels like someone is injecting sugar directly into my heart.

Poil fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Nov 18, 2017

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Lemon-Lime posted:

But anyway,

Good. Good. Qui Tong's reaction after realizing what she did was also amazing.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Wotakoi is the best. (Also, I don't get the thing in the bottom corner. "Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii"? It's hard for otaku to fall in love? This is one of those Japanese pun things that don't translate to English, isn't it?)

I thought it was just a reminder of what big nerds they all are

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

I thought it was just a reminder of what big nerds they all are

Yeah, same.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wotakoi is truly the unobtainable dream.

Also man I am apparently several volumes behind on Tokyo Tarareba Girls. Not sure if I'm ready for that much realness and getting called out by Higashimura, though.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Nov 18, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mikl posted:

Nakoruru: a character from the Samurai Showdown series of fighting games. Very cute but also very awesome, she can definitely kick your rear end. Has a falcon.

Doi Hansuke: strict but kind-hearted ninja school teacher from the manga series (later an anime) Rakudai Ninja Rantarou.

Amami Yuki: Japanese actress and seiyuu (hence the 2.5D note), born 1967. Most notable voice role is Grammammare in Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo, but she's done a whole lot of live-action stuff.

Otonashi Kyoko: female lead of the Takahashi Rumiko manga (also later an anime) Maison Ikkoku, a young widow who's the manager of the titular boarding house. Personality-wise she's a kind, sweet, hard-working homemaker -- basically a Perfect Japanese Waifu.

no, i'm capable of using google. i would have preferred the zoglin method, is all.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
Princess Jellyfish 82 dropped finally?!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
New Yona: http://bato.to/reader#c50a29a1a3771874 :toot:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Son, you done hosed up.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the mormon manga is very powerful

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

That manga uh... is not shojo/josei at all.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Neither is all the yaoi and yuri we post here, in the Miscellaneous Romance Thread

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Is Hare-kon still ongoing? Did he get a fourth wife?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
uh he went the other way actually

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A second husband????

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

A second husband????

I wish.

Current scans end on quite the cliffhanger.

e: http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Honeymoon-Salad now I'm reading this possible love triangle thing with a guy who is more likeable off the bat and more my type

ee: wow that was really good

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Nov 20, 2017

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Oh poo poo this is the same author as this yuri series I really liked http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Sugar-wa-Otoshigoro

TIL THE SCANS RAN OUT

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

oh i love maidragon

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new please love the useless me! they're so drat cute!

...and they're both totally middle schoolers in the bodies of 30-year-olds, christ :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Too short!
Too good!