Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If I had a few more gears and horseshoes George's Taunt would be my first level 10 skill and I dunno where I'd go from there. Kind of feel like going all in on Okita I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Nobu Soundboard WITH DOWNLOADS

Credit goes to whomever ripped them originally. Now we can all have a small memory of little Nobu with us always.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Gudaguda 3 with mini-Okitas when???

Edit: 2nd HEART AAAAAAA

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Haven't got a single eye or heart yet but hey hiragumos. My George is immortal in the 40 AP caster one with the 3k heal on the default mystic code and his heal. Been using Ushi and Anne Mary but now I'm thinking of going with Herc and Kintoki.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Rip discord

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
https://twitter.com/ga_reviews/status/931979800293576704

Thanksgiving event with guaranteed paid gacha

Edit: also banner with shishou/gilgamesh/kintoki. I hope there is still a solo banner though

cyxx fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 18, 2017

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

No Gil though...

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

cyxx posted:

Edit: also banner with shishou/gilgamesh/kintoki. I hope there is still a solo banner though

Finally the banner I've been waiting for.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'M COMPLETELY BROKE I CAN'T PULL AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:smith:

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
Oh that guy also mentioned Mona Lisa too. Oh gently caress I just realized, hopefully this doesn't overtake the regular shishou banner because I need 2030 and solo shishou rateup

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Yooooooooooooo!!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

cyxx posted:

Can't wait to get my third Seibah

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So paid 10 pull is like 40 bucks?

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

cyxx posted:

Oh gently caress I just realized, hopefully this doesn't overtake the regular shishou banner because I need 2030 and solo shishou rateup

Most likely the 5*'s on rate-up will rotate throughout the event, so I wouldn't worry about this.

e:

Tae posted:

So paid 10 pull is like 40 bucks?

The cheapest way to get the 30 paid quartz is by buying the 25 + 4 + 1 Saint Quartz packs, which is about $28.

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Nov 18, 2017

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!

TheFireMagi posted:

Most likely the 5*'s on rate-up will rotate throughout the event, so I wouldn't worry about this.

Oh good. That eases my anxiety

And I only have 4200 prisms! I hope this stays in the shop for a while

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

I only have 357 prisms, so no Mona Lisa for me. Oh well, I've been surviving without it on JPN, I'll survive without it on NA.

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

I burnt all my mana prisms on EXP cards for Nobu so that kind of sucks.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

TheFireMagi posted:

e:

The cheapest way to get the 30 paid quartz is by buying the 25 + 4 + 1 Saint Quartz packs, which is about $28.

Hmm. Paying for jpegs is always dumb, but I'm at a point where even a saber pull would be great.

Edit: so I'm clearly going to get orion

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sweet. Can't wait to np2 Vlad or Tamamo :rolldice:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

wait a second, what is thanksgiving event? Is this seriously another grindfest right AFTER Guda ends??

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

El Burbo posted:

Can't wait to get my third Seibah

It'll be my fifth. Or my third Jeanne/Waver. :shepicide:

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that any new 5 stars will come from the saint graph exchange.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord

Tae posted:

wait a second, what is thanksgiving event? Is this seriously another grindfest right AFTER Guda ends??

I think it’s just a rate up banner. There’s one event quest with Scathach that rewards a ticket.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tae posted:

Hmm. Paying for jpegs is always dumb, but I'm at a point where even a saber pull would be great.

Edit: so I'm clearly going to get orion

She's a single-target 5* archer with a conditional buff that isn't especially narrow, so I wouldn't really call that an L. She's even arts so they'd synergize with tamamo/hood/euryale.

Lord Tpasta
Jan 25, 2010

DENIED!
It's a pity that Gilgamesh isn't a part of the guarantee 5* banner, but here's to hoping I get either Orion (to NP5 her) or Altria (NP3 my favorite character from the Fate franchise) from this banner.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Well, out of those 9 servants, 3 I really want (Waver, Tamamo, Drake), 3 would be less exciting but I'm not going to complain about a new 5* servant (Artoria, Altera, Orion) and the other three would be duplicates. The possibility of a NP3 Jeanne is a bit scary but I'm still going to roll on the guaranteed gacha.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Tae posted:

It's just a rateup banner featuring Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki, three otherwise unobtainable servants. The next event is going to be the Santa Alter Christmas special unless they do some more schedule shuffling from the JP timeline.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Motto posted:

She's a single-target 5* archer with a conditional buff that isn't especially narrow, so I wouldn't really call that an L. She's even arts so they'd synergize with tamamo/hood/euryale.

I consider it an L because another archer is the last thing I need on the roster.

I also slightly consider Vlad an L because I already have one berserker and I'm not comfortable with 2.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So wait, does this banner have Gilgamesh and Tamamo? I like both so I'll definitely be pulling on this banner.

Was originally gonna save for either Scathach or JAlter but a guaranteed 5* is too good to pass up.

Edit: Scathach is in this banner!? Here's hoping she's on rate up.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Taking Mordred and Jack out of the banner really sucks though.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Nyeehg posted:

So wait, does this banner have Gilgamesh and Tamamo? I like both so I'll definitely be pulling on this banner.

Was originally gonna save for either Scathach or JAlter but a guaranteed 5* is too good to pass up.

Edit: Scathach is in this banner!? Here's hoping she's on rate up.

Tamamo's in the guaranteed 5* banner. Gilgamesh is in the Thanksgiving rateup banner alongside Scathach.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Tae posted:

I consider it an L because another archer is the last thing I need on the roster.

I also slightly consider Vlad an L because I already have one berserker and I'm not comfortable with 2.

Vlad is better than whatever berserker you have. Even if it's Kintoki.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Badingading posted:

Tamamo's in the guaranteed 5* banner. Gilgamesh is in the Thanksgiving rateup banner alongside Scathach.

So it's 2 seperate banners. I'm guessing the guaranteed 5* banner can only be rolled once right?

Uggh, if only I had more money this time of year. drat you christmas :argh:

Lord Tpasta
Jan 25, 2010

DENIED!
I did not realize the other banner containing Gilgamesh, Scathach, and Kintoki in it. Darn it, I do not feel even remotely prepared for this. I only have just shy of 500 Saint Quartz, not nearly enough to make me feel safe in pulling either Gilgamesh or Scathach next week. I might double dip at end of the new week, which should put me just shy of over 750 quartz. That should hopefully be enough for Fate to grace me with just ONE of the five stars. Hopefully.

Kay Kessler posted:

Vlad is better than whatever berserker you have. Even if it's Kintoki.

This is pure nonsense. GOLDEN is totally awesome and should be rolled for by any who doesn't have him.

Edit: Also, we're getting a Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display. Quite nice I think.

Lord Tpasta fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 18, 2017

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Isn't Vlad a better nerserker if you have a complete Arts team (Tamamo, Waver etc) but Kintoki is a better berserker in most other cases?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I didn't really expect to like Vlad all that much, but teaming him up with Tamamo has been insanely good.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

e: oops double

Scathach looks cool, her design caught my eye awhile back so I'll be throwing a little bit of quartz at her. Is she actually useful too?

Also, back before I knew literally anything about Fate/ I saw some picture that had Medusa in it and I thought she looked cool as hell. So based solely on that memory I fed her some serpent jewels and ascended her today. :unsmith:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I have one 5* to my name, and it is Altera.

If I pull a second Altera from this banner, I am going to be really disappointed. I might even cry a little.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

the_steve posted:

I have one 5* to my name, and it is Altera.

If I pull a second Altera from this banner, I am going to be really disappointed. I might even cry a little.

Same, except I wouldn't mind that much if I pulled second Altera, because she is a good civilization and I like her,

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

a kitten posted:

e: oops double

Scathach looks cool, her design caught my eye awhile back so I'll be throwing a little bit of quartz at her. Is she actually useful too?

OP has a writeup with details but yeah, strong buffs including a targetable quick one, an ST NP with a stun chance, plus a pretty good conditional buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

a kitten posted:

Yes, Scathach's pretty good. You can read Endorph's more in-depth analysis, but the tl;dr is that she does great single target damage which gets even better against Divine targets (hello, Gilgamesh), with some of her major flaws being her Quick cards suck rear end for stargenning, and she only has the one Arts card so getting her NP up can be annoying sometimes.

e:

Motto posted:

...an ST NP with a stun chance...

Heck, after Scathach gets her Interlude, it's not even a chance anymore, it's guaranteed assuming no debuff immunity.

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Nov 18, 2017