Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Galaga Galaxian posted:

That's no way to refer to the Heir of Camelot. :colbert:

Just because Jacks british doesn't mean she's the heir to anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

NRVNQSR posted:

Only their financial analysts know for sure. But certainly it's a loss for them if an individual spends $30 to get an SSR instead of $300.

On the other hand it's a gain if someone like me spends $30 to get an SSR instead of spending zero and using what I get from free quartz

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

UchihaHirou posted:

I have an alt account I haven’t played since gilgamesh banner. Do you want it? It’s got gilgamesh/drake/herc/emiya. It has no quartz because i like to roll, but its also got like 700 AP queued from 1/2 AP embers. I think it’s level 42 or something.

Nah, its fine. Ill make Jeanne work plus I already spent the cash to roll on the thanks giving banner.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Too bad this means we won't be able to see how much money Scotchtape would be able to bring in on her lonesome.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Tae posted:

Are these english accounts or japanese?

It’s a single NA account. It’s been sucking my luck dry.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

UchihaHirou posted:

It’s a single NA account. It’s been sucking my luck dry.

Well, is it still available then?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

NRVNQSR posted:

I'm not sure how to feel about losing Mordred and Jack from the guaranteed gatcha. On the one hand it's good because I didn't particularly care about either of them, but on the other hand it pushes up the chance of getting the one servant from it that I absolutely don't want.
Are we talking about Artoria

Because yeah I am really, really hoping I don't wind up NP2ing her.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

NP2 okita wouldn't be the worst but yeah, all the sabers would be a miss for me since I'm pretty good on both ST and AoE there.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
The friend list system sucks

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Tired Moritz posted:

The friend list system sucks

Howso? Because that one friend you want to use all the time doesn't show up every time?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Exactly

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
A friend lock would go a long way.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Howso? Because that one friend you want to use all the time doesn't show up every time?

more like "how do i have 5 friends who have what I need, but I can only get 5 of them at a time, or 0 of them". You'd think on any given check *one* of them might show up, but it never seems to work that way

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

The solution is clear. Kill everyone else on your friend list. :grail-kun:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I mean as long as I don't NP2 Waver I can take anything else in the banner. NP2 Okita and Drake aren't ideal but not too bad either.

Also if Mona Lisa holds for 3 months like in JPN we'll be missing the KnK collab event's mana prisms. bleagh

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

so uh, used my ticket for a yolo pull, got francis drake

I am now 0-3 on pulling the rate up 5 star.

Are rate ups actually real?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Galaga Galaxian posted:

The solution is clear. Kill everyone else on your friend list. :grail-kun:

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Note that there's an "Update List" button on the Select Support screen that can often be helpful. Also note that the message about not being able to update in succession means exactly that... no pressing it again immediately, but if you wait like 10 seconds it'll work again.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Lord Koth posted:

Note that there's an "Update List" button on the Select Support screen that can often be helpful. Also note that the message about not being able to update in succession means exactly that... no pressing it again immediately, but if you wait like 10 seconds it'll work again.

I still had issue with that, with me not getting a specific okita support after like 20 retries, switching between general and saber support.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Used the ticket for today, got a Mooncell Automation. I love this game.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Tae posted:

Well, is it still available then?

It has no mats and missed all the events, so I don’t recommend the account unless someone is literally just starting out. I think they are all first ascension. It’s still available but its not convenient to access the code until tomorrow night.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

UchihaHirou posted:

It has no mats and missed all the events, so I don’t recommend the account unless someone is literally just starting out. I think they are all first ascension. It’s still available but its not convenient to access the code until tomorrow night.

I'll still take it if it's available. Grinding isn't a problem for me.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

wheewww...finally got the 4th Nobu skull, yay. (And her NP to 3) When i started i was thinking i'd be lucky to even get Nobu unlocked.

Guess i'll grind some of the other two mats to buy stuff from the shop like those crystals and then i'll just focus on story/heracles/getting nobu to 80.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

NRVNQSR posted:

I'm not sure how to feel about losing Mordred and Jack from the guaranteed gatcha. On the one hand it's good because I didn't particularly care about either of them, but on the other hand it pushes up the chance of getting the one servant from it that I absolutely don't want.

Which servant is that?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
imagine being mad a servant chooses you as a master

you only are allowed to get mad when your husbando refuses to answer the countless bottles full of quartz you cast into the ocean

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Finally got to Final Ascend Herc. Yay

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Clawtopsy posted:

imagine being mad a servant chooses you as a master

you only are allowed to get mad when your husbando refuses to answer the countless bottles full of quartz you cast into the ocean

Truth.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Well poo poo gently caress. I was starting an alt account because of the 10 free quartz, and I rolled Okita (Also D'Eon and Camilla in the tutorial roll).

....Welp, if anyone is that desperate for her, I'll put up the code if I get that alt account from UchihaHirou.

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

I take back any complaints I had. That 10 saint quartz just got me an Okita!

Not a single exp card to use on her to bring her above level 1 though but I'm not complaining.

Dragonturtle fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Nov 19, 2017

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Used my ticket and got a Poster Girl CE.

...You know what, normally I get salty when the game throws me a 5* CE instead of a character, but, this has Medusa on it and that makes it ok.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Sometimes, the best solution really is murder.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh I'm trying to unload my JP account and all I'm getting are obvious scammers. No, I will not accept Google play cards from you, reddit guy with 8 posts.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Are we talking about Artoria

Because yeah I am really, really hoping I don't wind up NP2ing her.

Kind of the opposite; an NP2 Artoria would be fine, since it's an upgrade that plays heavily to her strengths. I'd much rather get her than Altera, a second almost identical AOE Saber that I would basically never use outside the Valentine's event.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

We're getting the Mona Lisa CE now? gently caress have to up my hand farming after this event is over.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

i was going to roll on scratch, but ive gotten incredibly paranoid from this new banner and will now greedily hoard to coax jalter to my team

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The important date is when Mona Lisa goes away, not when it arrives.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
The shop CEs always lasted three months in JP regardless of when they started, so I don't think there's any reason to think they'll give NA more time than that.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

How important is Mona Lisa?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Clawtopsy posted:

How important is Mona Lisa?

It's just an efficiency thing; it'll save you a bit of AP when farming QP and it'll get you more FP - though if you've been playing for long enough to afford five Mona Lisas you probably don't really care about FP any more. It doesn't do anything else, so it's never actually needed for anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
It's not lunchbox aka the actual best shop ce